Brain dead Medicaid patients on life support

LOL, go to south Florida, Fort Myers, Miami, all over and everyone of those ICU wards down there are full of 80+ year old geezers on respirators. I saw it when my Dad died and had to hire an attorney TO HONOR DAD'S WISHES. DAD HAD A DNR ORDER IN PLACE and they still had him on the respirator for 2 days before I could fly down there. Dad had a Right to Die card in his wallet stating "I refuse all life saving techniques and support systems if I am not able to breathe and live on my own"

And the greedy bastard doctors I had to threaten to sue because they would not honor that accused me of "Well, some kids want to pull the plug on their parents."

NO, Dad WANTED THAT and real men do what is right.

All red blooded Americans that are good citizens go by that. Only a weak chump wants to live off of someone else's misery. The strong go when their time has come.

CASH PROFITS FOR THE HOSPITALS

You people are about as naive and gullible as they come.

You are not very smart. We are not talking about disabilities here.
We are talking about irresponsible and immature citizens like you that refuse to make the tough, hard decisions in life and always pass the buck on society.
You are a closet liberal. Your milk is weak.

I imagine you merely had to sign a new DNR as the one he had signed allowed for the respirator.

You're a liar or a fool, not sure which. Florida hospitals are not full of brain dead old people.

Last year the rightwing nutcases had a melt down over a provision in the health care bill that allowed for insurance to pay for doctors discussing these choices with their patients. But no, that was a death panel.

You people are fools.
Not to mention that you have to actually give the DNR to the hospital staff, not merely have it in your wallet.

DNR order was ALREADY AT THE HOSPITAL, been there for almost a year as Dad had been there 3 other times that year. Same hospital. Right to life card in wallet. DNR on file and in the chart.
Try again. Please tell us you have something better than that.

For the DUMB ASSES HERE. Even the folks they can help get left in Florida hospitals

MILLIONS of dollars wasted and you kooks denied it is going on.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/article 1186020.ece

How stupid do you folks feel now. Do you want me to make you look even more uninformed with links showing the tens of millions on the brain dead folks, all wasted?

FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS A DAY THE HOSPITALS CHARGE and you morons do not believe hospitals are running up the tab.
How stupid could anyone ever be, naive and gullible Americans.

You fools are too easy.

Wham it zero on set, EP team on the ready, KO team on the pads and 4th string D to group.

Last edited:
Sooo..we should kill people, who are on state medical, if the medical costs too much.

Which is exactly the primary problem those of us with consciences have with government health care in the first place.

For the DUMB ASSES HERE. Even the folks they can help get left in Florida hospitals

How stupid do you folks feel now. Do you want me to make you look even more uninformed with links showing the tens of millions on the brain dead folks, all wasted?

FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS A DAY THE HOSPITALS CHARGE and you morons do not believe hospitals are running up the tab.

You fools are too easy.

Wham it zero on set, EP team on the ready, KO team on the pads and 4th string D to group.

You must have missed this:

"fewer than two dozen nursing homes — including three in the Tampa Bay area — out of about 700 statewide care for ventilator patients. But some only care for children or patients who can likely be weaned off the machines. Only a handful take new patients, and their ranks are dwindling."

Fucking idiot.

I would hope the brain dead politicians we often elect understand the difference between radical life support and murder but maybe not.

Lol...

Neg rep from resident nutcase:

"My, you're unpleasant today. I'm putting you on ignore."

Free at last, free at last!

You fools are too easy.

You must have missed this:

"fewer than two dozen nursing homes — including three in the Tampa Bay area — out of about 700 statewide care for ventilator patients. But some only care for children or patients who can likely be weaned off the machines. Only a handful take new patients, and their ranks are dwindling."

Fucking idiot.

Guess why they "don't care" for them?
They could and are willing to but guess why?
You are about as naive and gullible as they come.
Why can nurses write prescriptions in some states and not others?
Ever heard of the physicians lobby? Who owns most of the shares in private hospitals in Florida?
Doctors have always been the problem and will always be the problem until we change the laws. European countries have the correct laws. No doctor or hospital can rip off folks over there like they do here.
Wake up girl. Are you really this naive?

Right wing KOOKS agree with taxes going to fund 1.8 million dollars a year for a ventilator for someone that should have bought their own health insurance and oppose paying $20 a month for contraceptives for women.

Cripes, somebody sink this in the conspiracy forum.

First you claim
"it is not going on"
Then I once again school you and then you change your tune to
"well, it is going on but this is why"

Just admit you were/are wrong for once.

What I said was that I didn't believe it's widespread.

And I don't. You present it as if there are warehouses full of people being kept on ventilators against the will of their loved ones, just for the purpose of bilking the government.

You're nuts. The fact that Sky is circling you clinches it.

glad to know when to draw the line on life and your money.

I'll draw the line at what I think my loved one's wishes are. That does not include death from sepsis due to ventilator associated pneumonia.

Yes, suffocation is so much better.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Much better is for people who have no hope for extubation ever being intubated. It wasn't ever meant to be a permanent life support system.

Of course, I know this because I actually know what I am talking about and am not arguing based off emotions.

So take your righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.

I'll draw the line at what I think my loved one's wishes are. That does not include death from sepsis due to ventilator associated pneumonia.

Yes, suffocation is so much better.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Much better is for people who have no hope for extubation ever being intubated. It wasn't ever meant to be a permanent life support system.

Of course, I know this because I actually know what I am talking about and am not arguing based off emotions.

So take your righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.

Which ass?
Her ass hole or her WHOLE ASS?

I imagine you merely had to sign a new DNR as the one he had signed allowed for the respirator.

You're a liar or a fool, not sure which. Florida hospitals are not full of brain dead old people.

Last year the rightwing nutcases had a melt down over a provision in the health care bill that allowed for insurance to pay for doctors discussing these choices with their patients. But no, that was a death panel.

You people are fools.
Not to mention that you have to actually give the DNR to the hospital staff, not merely have it in your wallet.

DNR order was ALREADY AT THE HOSPITAL, been there for almost a year as Dad had been there 3 other times that year. Same hospital. Right to life card in wallet. DNR on file and in the chart.
Try again. Please tell us you have something better than that.
If he had a DNR he wouldn't be sent to the hospital three times. Maybe you don't know what DNR means.

Forum List

Back