Brain dead Medicaid patients on life support

They make wards of brain dead people ravi...... they make money off of them.

and they should do it for free?

No.... not at all. I am all for pulling the plugs....

good 4 you, even your own mother son or yourself?

u plug pullers have earned ur badge

images

wear it with honor

Last edited:
Medicare and Medicaid are the BIGGEST drivers of the deficit.
Problem is most Americans are either too ignorant to know this or too stupid to admit it.
Georgia has a Medicaid deficit this year of 350 million and it is projected to be 600 million in 2 years.
Many states have billions in Medicaid deficits.
And koshergirl calls us the progressives! She is as big government as they come on this issue.
Koshergirl is a closet liberal.

just because u value money over human life does not make koshergirl a closet liberal.

I value responsibility, values and morals over money.
No responsible parent or family member leaves a loved one on a damn machine to keep them alive when they have NO brain function.
Some people have the guts to make the correct, hard decisions in their families.
Others do not and rely on others to either lead them holding their hand or demand government take cash from their neighbors at the point of a gun to fund their inability to make the hard, tough decisions of life.
The problem with America today are citizens that expect government to solve and fund all of their problems. Responsible citizens make the tough decisions for their families and do not look to government to do it for them.

and they should do it for free?

images

wear it with honor

Someone has to do it. You are too weak to make the tough, hard decisions in life.
You would leave a poor soul that is brain dead on a damn machine instead of having mercy on them.
You either lead or follow but some like you just stay out of the way because you have no back bone.

sorry but you people are not God, if you want to kill yourself or your family I quess that is okay in ur moral sense, not me. I prefer my loved ones do as they so wish, to be put on life support or not.
But no you don't have the backbone to not deny a dying persons wish.

sorry but you people are not God, if you want to kill yourself or your family I quess that is okay in ur moral sense, not me. I prefer my loved ones do as they so wish, to be put on life support or not.

Fine. They are paying for it, right?

yes, but you don't like that idea either.according to you it would be a waste, so public monies or private you would still pullthe plug?

images

wear it with honor

Someone has to do it. You are too weak to make the tough, hard decisions in life.
You would leave a poor soul that is brain dead on a damn machine instead of having mercy on them.
You either lead or follow but some like you just stay out of the way because you have no back bone.

No, someone doesn't have to do it.

Don't try doing it to any of my relatives. That would be a really bad mistake.

BTW...the number of people being kept alive by machines is minute. Tiny. Very few people are kept alive on respirators. Let's be honest here. You want to kill everybody who is disabled, right?

When I die I want you to give each of my kids 50 thousand a piece in cash.
If you refuse it will be because of a lack of backbone.
I prefer my loved ones do as they so wish, to receive 50 thousand cash from you.

See how ridiculous your "argument", or lack of one, is?

"MOMMY, Jimmy has 2 cookies and I only have one and that is not fair. I WANT THREE COOKIES MOMMY"

WUSS

Any American citizen that does not have the means to pay for their life support is not responsible.
Putting brain dead zombies on life support is about as stupid a practice as there ever was. Anyone that does it is dumb as a box of rocks.
Americans are dumb asses. Doctors do this do make $$$ only. No sane citizen wants to be on life support if they are a dead vegetable.
Amazing how this is even up for debate.
End it now for those that can not pay. Spend it on children with cancer that we can save.

images

wear it with honor

No, someone doesn't have to do it.

Don't try doing it to any of my relatives. That would be a really bad mistake.

BTW...the number of people being kept alive by machines is minute. Tiny. Very few people are kept alive on respirators. Let's be honest here. You want to kill everybody who is disabled, right?

LOL, go to south Florida, Fort Myers, Miami, all over and everyone of those ICU wards down there are full of 80+ year old geezers on respirators. I saw it when my Dad died and had to hire an attorney TO HONOR DAD'S WISHES. DAD HAD A DNR ORDER IN PLACE and they still had him on the respirator for 2 days before I could fly down there. Dad had a Right to Die card in his wallet stating "I refuse all life saving techniques and support systems if I am not able to breathe and live on my own"

And the greedy bastard doctors I had to threaten to sue because they would not honor that accused me of "Well, some kids want to pull the plug on their parents."

NO, Dad WANTED THAT and real men do what is right.

All red blooded Americans that are good citizens go by that. Only a weak chump wants to live off of someone else's misery. The strong go when their time has come.

CASH PROFITS FOR THE HOSPITALS

You people are about as naive and gullible as they come.

You are not very smart. We are not talking about disabilities here.
We are talking about irresponsible and immature citizens like you that refuse to make the tough, hard decisions in life and always pass the buck on society.
You are a closet liberal. Your milk is weak.

That's EXACTLY right. We are not god... but playing at it by keeping people alive by machines.

Lets NOT play god... take them off of all machines...and let god keep them alive...or let them die.

If you want to pay for never ending life support.... have at it. Tax payers should not foot the bill.

I prefer my loved ones do as they so wish, to receive 50 thousand cash from you.

"MOMMY, Jimmy has 2 cookies and I only have one and that is not fair. I WANT THREE COOKIES MOMMY"

WUSS
sorry old boy but your idea of how worthless life is just shows how calous you are in real life. If yousupport this death panel thenyou accpt abortion for no other reason than murder. your thinking devalues even your own life.
Any American citizen that does not have the means to pay for their life support is not responsible.
Putting brain dead zombies on life support is about as stupid a practice as there ever was. Anyone that does it is dumb as a box of rocks.
Americans are dumb asses. Doctors do this do make $$$ only. No sane citizen wants to be on life support if they are a dead vegetable.
End it now for those that can not pay. Spend it on children with cancer that we can save.

sorry old boy but your idea of how worthless life is just shows how calous you are in real life. If yousupport this death panels then you accept abortion for no other reason than murder, killing off mental handicaps, physical handicaps, yes, your thinking devalues even your own life.

WUSS
sorry old boy but your idea of how worthless life is just shows how calous you are in real life. If yousupport this death panel thenyou accpt abortion for no other reason than murder. your thinking devalues even your own life.

sorry old boy but your idea of how worthless life is just shows how calous you are in real life. If yousupport this death panels then you accept abortion for no other reason than murder, killing off mental handicaps, physical handicaps, yes, your thinking devalues even your own life.

How is a family member doing the right thing by putting a loved one out of their misery a "death panel"?
Your rants about abortion and handicapped folks are to make up for your lack of a valid argument on the topic at hand.
You liberals remind me of the eco kooks in California a few years ago. They lobbied and received funding from San Francisco City Council to rehabilitate sea lions and seals that had been hit by boat props and such in the bay. Fisherman and commercial boaters that were in the marinas there had to pay an extra tax for 2 years to pay for it and another 3 mil for another future project. So what do these bleeding heart liberals do? They rehab a bunch of them with the first 3 million and then release them into the outside of the bay. Everyone sang Koom Bayah. Ten minutes later a dozen killer whales came through and ate everyone of them as none of them had the ability to fend for themselves under those conditions. 3 million down the drain.
Make the right decisions. Have compassion and do the right thing. Let them go in peace.

yes, but you don't like that idea either.according to you it would be a waste, so public monies or private you would still pullthe plug?

Private...it is STRICTLY up to the family. STRICTLY up to them.

Forum List

Back