Brady's Response

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"As Tom Brady begins his fight against his 4-game suspension – and it’s going to be a battle, that’s for sure – the Patriots are coming to their QB’s defense. They just dropped about 10,000 words in response to the Ted Wells report, and of the many great nuggets to emerge,

Patriots Claim Jim McNally Called Himself 'The Deflator' in Reference to Losing Weight

"Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term. Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. " :uhoh3:

Patriots Claim Jim McNally Called Himself The Deflator in Reference to Losing Weight The Big Lead

:party::rofl::rofl:

If Brady appeals, increase the suspension to eight games.
at LEAST. i will be shocked though if they dont reduce his suspension to two games,the cheats are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment. He should have been suspended 8 games and Belicheat the whole season.

just wondering jake,off topic for a minute.I saw on the net that the cowboys lost demarco murray.I dont believe most of what i see on the net and that was the only place i heard it, so was wondering you being a cowboys fan and all, you would know if its true or not.IS it?

If Brady appeals, increase the suspension to eight games.
at LEAST. i will be shocked though if they dont reduce his suspension to two games,the cheats are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment. He should have been suspended 8 games and Belicheat the whole season.
That will make the suspension about as long as a play now gets for beating their spouse. At 4 games, it's already twice as long as Ray Rice officially got for knocking his wife out cold.

just wondering jake,off topic for a minute.I saw on the net that the cowboys lost demarco murray.I dont believe most of what i see on the net and that was the only place i heard it, so was wondering you being a cowboys fan and all, you would know if its true or not.IS it?
Murray is an Eagle now. The Cowboys signed Darren McFadden to replace him. He'll put in his usual 2-3 games before a season ending injury comes along.

i bet it's true those guys had joked about that term 'the deflator' in relation to mcnally's own weight loss, and the reason they used that term 'the deflator' is because it IS his job to deflate the balls to tom brady's specifications on the lower level of the acceptable range... that's usually how jokes work with a kernel of truth in them. of course tom brady was 'generally aware' that mcnally deflated balls prior to every game, but tom brady wasn't the one with the measuring gauge.

"The home club shall have 36 balls for outdoor games and 24 for indoor games available for testing with a pressure gauge by the referee two hours prior to the starting time of the game to meet with League requirements."

NFL Rules Digest Ball

"When I pick those balls out ... I don't want anyone touching the balls after that. I don't want them rubbing them."

"I feel like I've always played within the rules. ... I would never do anything outside the rules of play"

- Tom Brady

Murray is an Eagle now. The Cowboys signed Darren McFadden to replace him. He'll put in his usual 2-3 games before a season ending injury comes along.

Man that is a MAJOR shocker,i cannot believe they let him go.Thats like letting russel wilson of the seahawks get away.:wtf:

speaking of them,I dont see them not getting back to the superbowl especially with graham for him to throw to now. who's going to stop them? the cowboys will be a joke now. Mcfadden? that is funny.The packers? forget it.could if they secured home field advantage but they dont have a defense. Eagles? forget it.Bradford probably wont even make it past pre seasan before getting hurt. Cards? that would be the one team I could see could give them trouble having lost so many starters last year hurt them but Palmer is like Bradford,very injury prone and their future quarterback needs a lot of seasoning still..

Yup, DM signed with the Eagles. Bad mistake by Jones, in my opinion. But there is a stable of four decent backs in the Cowboys camp, and the corners have improved, thank heavens. If Romo stays healthy and Witten and the others play well, who knows?

Yup, DM signed with the Eagles. Bad mistake by Jones, in my opinion. But there is a stable of four decent backs in the Cowboys camp, and the corners have improved, thank heavens. If Romo stays healthy and Witten and the others play well, who knows?

Decent yeah but not GREAT like Murray is.Murray is a huge difference maker.He was THEIR beastmode which is why I am beyond shocked.Like I said,thats like the seahawks losing Lynch or Wilson,the Hawks got a lot of great players on their team but without either of those two for an entire season,the team is toast as will be your Boys Im afraid.

Decent yeah but not GREAT like Murray is.Murray is a huge difference maker.He was THEIR beastmode which is why I am beyond shocked.Like I said,thats like the seahawks losing Lynch or Wilson,the Hawks got a lot of great players on their team but without either of those two for an entire season,the team is toast as will be your Boys Im afraid.
We will see.

"As Tom Brady begins his fight against his 4-game suspension – and it’s going to be a battle, that’s for sure – the Patriots are coming to their QB’s defense. They just dropped about 10,000 words in response to the Ted Wells report, and of the many great nuggets to emerge,

Patriots Claim Jim McNally Called Himself 'The Deflator' in Reference to Losing Weight

"Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term. Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. " :uhoh3:

Patriots Claim Jim McNally Called Himself The Deflator in Reference to Losing Weight The Big Lead

Pretty weak response, I still think they cut the suspension to two games.

I think they need to shut up and go to arbitration, the more they defend themselves the worse they sound.

Pretty weak response, I still think they cut the suspension to two games.

I think they need to shut up and go to arbitration, the more they defend themselves the worse they sound.

I agree they sound like idiots.

Forum List

Back