Brady Isn't the Only One

I find it rather amazing that the NFL attack dogs, and many Americans are blaming Tom Brady for the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game last year. Yes, the Patriots won the game 45 to 7. And yes, Brady could feel the footballs and ascertain that they has less air in them than usual. But so could anyone else on the field that day who was touching those footballs.

This would include the running backs, the receivers, the center, the officials, and in a few cases, some of the guys on the defense (1st half), the Seattle Seahawks. Why is nobody talking about all of those guys ?
thinking.gif

It might also be noted that it is the receivers and running backs, are who have most to gain from deflated footballs, by being better able to catch the ball, and grasp the ball tightly, and avoid fumbling it.

Lastly, Brady's effectiveness was higher in the second half (with fully inflated footballs), which kind of makes the whole "issue" look more like not much of an issue.

All good points in replys to the OP.:thup:.Just to add on to this-

Okay your new around here so I'll go easy on you here.

As i have said time and time before,the deflated balls were NOT factor in them beating the Colts.However they were a factor in beating the Ravens the week before with it being such a close game so its not like it was unplanned dude and Brady outright LIED about the whole thing.

They cheated their way against the Ravens to get to the AFC title game so they should never have been in the superbowl,got it? good.

how hard is that to understand that him and Belicheat are no different than barry bonds,liars and cheaters?:biggrin:

oh and the quarterback position is the most important in the game.If he had any integrity and believed in playing fair like he claimed to have and lied about,then he would have reported it and for sure would not have lied about everything.

Being the quarterback,thats HIS responsibility to say something especially since Brady is the leader of that team.He is the only player that remained from the first superbowl.

Belicheat has taught him well how to lie.:biggrin:
Great job of sucking up to all the scapegoat deflection, the NFL officials tossed around to cover their asses. And I'm not "new" around here, dumbass. Can't you read ?

you are new to the sports section is what I was referring to,I seldom ever see you posting here in this section.and okay the kid gloves are off now with the childish name calling.

you are obviously a belicheat and brady worshipper who cannot handle the facts they have to cheat and lie to achieve greatness.you are very butthurt over all this of them being exposed the way you grasp at straws avoiding the facts.the truth so much hurts.poor baby.:asshole:

run along now little troll.

What is REALLY disappointing about this is that Brady LIED. Now they, the radio guys, are all talking about him getting suspended a number of games this season. I'm wondering if this will effect Brady's chances of making it back to the playoffs this season.
What is REALLY disappointing about this is how everybody is ignoring all the other players who have just as much a problem with this as Brady does (if he has any problem with it at all - what he supposed to be a security guard, too ?- required to observe & report ?)
Hes not implicated because he touched the balls and knew that way, idiot.

He is implicated because the investigation uncovered damning text message exchanges.

Clueless people who act obnoxious like this are the anal cavity of this site.
I notice you provide no source for this information. Maybe your local panhandler told you about it ? Nor do you say how such text messages are "damning". Maybe you think we're all just going to take this from you on faith, could that be it ?
I guess i was operating under the false assumption you actually had a fucking brain cell or two invested in research into a topic before you blather off at the jibs about it on a message board?

Too high a standard when dealing with racist dipsticks like you, I get it. Lesson learned.
In other words, you're too much of an :asshole: to provide the research basis for your charges, that you expect other people to research. Or in still other words, you're full of shit, and don't have one Fking clue of what you're yammering about. So you did this research ? Supply a shred of evidence of it, or :anj_stfu:

run along now little troll,i know you are butthurt that they are tearing down your two idols,here is a kleenex to cry in.lol you need to follow your OWN advise and :anj_stfu: since you have no evidence to your ramblings they are not cheaters and liars.:lmao:

people try to be nice to you around here and you engage in childish name calling. no wonder your a fan of brady and belicheat.they are just your type.you fit right in with them.:laugh:

People going wild over Brady at that press conference today was disgusting. Brady is a liar, and yet worshipped for winning.

exactly.well said.thats what I been saying this whole time.same with Beicheat.the media kisses his ass calling him the greatest coach ever.great cause he had to cheat to achieve greatness:thup::udaman:

How do you think they got caught? Brady is the leader. If you want to suspend all of them 1 game I'm good with that. Again make it the week they play the lions. We could use the free win and extra bi week.

thats just what i said earlier.this troll is butthurt and cannot deal with pesky little facts.the truth hurts him so he has to get into name calling.:laugh:

He is too butthurt that his two idols legacys are being teared down to be bothered to read links.

:lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Blind as a bat...
Here, enlighten yourself.
Here are the suspicious texts between Tom Brady and an alleged Patriots ball deflator after the scandal broke - Yahoo News

People going wild over Brady at that press conference today was disgusting. Brady is a liar, and yet worshipped for winning.
But why is he alone being singled out ? Plenty of people on that field handled those footballs. Brady is just one of them. What I'm wondering about is when a dozen different people touched those footballs, why is only Brady being picked out. The center touched the ball just as many times a Brady touched it. The ball carriers touched it repeatedly. The officials touched it quite frequently too - and they are the ones whose job it is to enforce rules, not a quarterback.
OK. I read the whole thing, It shows nothing really except that they talked. Well JastRemsKi called Brady, after the game and the news reports. And it looks like Brady just talked to him to be a friend. None of it shows Brady being one bit complicit in messing with the footballs.

And the whole link concludes with saying that Brady knew the balls were deflated. Well, I never said he didn't know. I just said that lots of other guys on the field ALSO new, so why are they singling out Brady ?

And how does it becomes Brady's job to report the underinflated footballs ? Is he a security guard now ? Seems like the officials should be more in charge of that. They handled the balls repeatedly. They knew as much as anyone. Why are they getting a pass here ? How about the center, the running backs, the receivers. Hell, even the cheeleaders pick up a football now & then.
In other words, cat got your tongue, huh ?

in other words,you cover your eyes and close your ears to FACTS.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Huggy in one of his rare moments,is using way too much logic and common sense here for it to register with the OP here.He will overload his brain and cause him to have a heart attack if he is not careful here using logic and common sense with pesky facts.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I find it rather amazing that the NFL attack dogs, and many Americans are blaming Tom Brady for the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game last year. Yes, the Patriots won the game 45 to 7. And yes, Brady could feel the footballs and ascertain that they has less air in them than usual. But so could anyone else on the field that day who was touching those footballs.

This would include the running backs, the receivers, the center, the officials, and in a few cases, some of the guys on the defense (1st half), the Seattle Seahawks. Why is nobody talking about all of those guys ?
thinking.gif

It might also be noted that it is the receivers and running backs, are who have most to gain from deflated footballs, by being better able to catch the ball, and grasp the ball tightly, and avoid fumbling it.

Lastly, Brady's effectiveness was higher in the second half (with fully inflated footballs), which kind of makes the whole "issue" look more like not much of an issue.

if he participated in a fraud there should be ramifications.
If ANYBODY participates in a fraud, there should be ramifications, but I see nothing to indicate that Brady did that, and why is anybody even talking about that ?
thinking.gif

Yes they ate "talking about" it. The interviews they did found that he was "generally aware" of what was going on and that the actions taken may have been at his request.

So yes. If he was a participant he should be dealt with appropriately. WHETHER it rose to that level is still to be seen.
I read the interviews. And, no, I don't think they found that at all.

you read the "interviews" or articles *about* the interviews?

right now they're saying it's "likely" he knew. and honestly, I don't intend to be put in a position to condemn or defend him yet. there isn't enough information. I simply stated what is being reported.

Report Tom Brady likely knew of Deflategate acts - CNN.com

they may have the rings and trophys but they are in the SAME CATAGORY as Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Mark Mcguire are,players who had to cheat and lie to achive their greatness and that little truth hurts the OP'S feelings.Here is a kleenex to go cry in now to deal with the truth.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl:

thinking.gif

As i have said time and time before,the deflated balls were NOT factor in them beating the Colts.However they were a factor in beating the Ravens the week before with it being such a close game so its not like it was unplanned dude and Brady outright LIED about the whole thing.

They cheated their way against the Ravens to get to the AFC title game so they should never have been in the superbowl,got it? good.

how hard is that to understand that him and Belicheat are no different than barry bonds,liars and cheaters?:biggrin:

oh and the quarterback position is the most important in the game.If he had any integrity and believed in playing fair like he claimed to have and lied about,then he would have reported it and for sure would not have lied about everything.

Being the quarterback,thats HIS responsibility to say something especially since Brady is the leader of that team.He is the only player that remained from the first superbowl.

Great job of sucking up to all the scapegoat deflection, the NFL officials tossed around to cover their asses. And I'm not "new" around here, dumbass. Can't you read ?

you are new to the sports section is what I was referring to,I seldom ever see you posting here in this section.and okay the kid gloves are off now with the childish name calling.

you are obviously a belicheat and brady worshipper who cannot handle the facts they have to cheat and lie to achieve greatness.you are very butthurt over all this of them being exposed the way you grasp at straws avoiding the facts.the truth so much hurts.poor baby.:asshole:

Lots of rhetoric. ZERO evidence. Why waste your time ?

they may have the rings and trophys but they are in the SAME CATAGORY as Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Mark Mcguire are,players who had to cheat and lie to achive their greatness and that little truth hurts the OP'S feelings.Here is a kleenex to go cry in now to deal with the truth.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl:
If you look deep into the old threads, while all you big sports section writers were saying nothing, I was the one who said the steroid players cannot have any performance records whatsoever. Bonds, Clemens, Rodriguez, etc can have only the teams they played for, their field positions, and the dates recorded. I still hear dum dums talking about Rodriguez (an openly-admitted druggie) tying Willie Mays for 660 home runs. I still hear them calling Bonds the single season home run king, instead of Roger Maris.

thinking.gif

If ANYBODY participates in a fraud, there should be ramifications, but I see nothing to indicate that Brady did that, and why is anybody even talking about that ?
thinking.gif

Yes they ate "talking about" it. The interviews they did found that he was "generally aware" of what was going on and that the actions taken may have been at his request.

So yes. If he was a participant he should be dealt with appropriately. WHETHER it rose to that level is still to be seen.

right now they're saying it's "likely" he knew. and honestly, I don't intend to be put in a position to condemn or defend him yet. there isn't enough information. I simply stated what is being reported.

I have said all along he knew. But so what ? So did a dozen other guys on the field. Why not talk about them too ? And why should any of them be responsible to report an anomaly in the game. Wouldn't that more properly be the officials' job ? (how many time do I have to ask this before I get a response to it)

Blind as a bat...
Here, enlighten yourself.
Here are the suspicious texts between Tom Brady and an alleged Patriots ball deflator after the scandal broke - Yahoo News

But why is he alone being singled out ? Plenty of people on that field handled those footballs. Brady is just one of them. What I'm wondering about is when a dozen different people touched those footballs, why is only Brady being picked out. The center touched the ball just as many times a Brady touched it. The ball carriers touched it repeatedly. The officials touched it quite frequently too - and they are the ones whose job it is to enforce rules, not a quarterback.
OK. I read the whole thing, It shows nothing really except that they talked. Well JastRemsKi called Brady, after the game and the news reports. And it looks like Brady just talked to him to be a friend. None of it shows Brady being one bit complicit in messing with the footballs.

And the whole link concludes with saying that Brady knew the balls were deflated. Well, I never said he didn't know. I just said that lots of other guys on the field ALSO new, so why are they singling out Brady ?

And how does it becomes Brady's job to report the underinflated footballs ? Is he a security guard now ? Seems like the officials should be more in charge of that. They handled the balls repeatedly. They knew as much as anyone. Why are they getting a pass here ? How about the center, the running backs, the receivers. Hell, even the cheeleaders pick up a football now & then.

in other words,you cover your eyes and close your ears to FACTS.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Huggy in one of his rare moments,is using way too much logic and common sense here for it to register with the OP here.He will overload his brain and cause him to have a heart attack if he is not careful here using logic and common sense with pesky facts.:biggrin:
No I don't close my eyes and ears to FACTS. Do you close your typing fingers to them ? Because I haven't seen any from you, up to now (or anyone else here for that matter (not anything contradictory to the OP anyway)

What is REALLY disappointing about this is how everybody is ignoring all the other players who have just as much a problem with this as Brady does (if he has any problem with it at all - what he supposed to be a security guard, too ?- required to observe & report ?)

He is implicated because the investigation uncovered damning text message exchanges.

I notice you provide no source for this information. Maybe your local panhandler told you about it ? Nor do you say how such text messages are "damning". Maybe you think we're all just going to take this from you on faith, could that be it ?
I guess i was operating under the false assumption you actually had a fucking brain cell or two invested in research into a topic before you blather off at the jibs about it on a message board?

Too high a standard when dealing with racist dipsticks like you, I get it. Lesson learned.
In other words, you're too much of an :asshole: to provide the research basis for your charges, that you expect other people to research. Or in still other words, you're full of shit, and don't have one Fking clue of what you're yammering about. So you did this research ? Supply a shred of evidence of it, or :anj_stfu:

run along now little troll,i know you are butthurt that they are tearing down your two idols,here is a kleenex to cry in.lol you need to follow your OWN advise and :anj_stfu: since you have no evidence to your ramblings they are not cheaters and liars.:lmao:

people try to be nice to you around here and you engage in childish name calling. no wonder your a fan of brady and belicheat.they are just your type.you fit right in with them.:laugh:

exactly.well said.thats what I been saying this whole time.same with Beicheat.the media kisses his ass calling him the greatest coach ever.great cause he had to cheat to achieve greatness:thup::udaman:

How do you think they got caught? Brady is the leader. If you want to suspend all of them 1 game I'm good with that. Again make it the week they play the lions. We could use the free win and extra bi week.

thats just what i said earlier.this troll is butthurt and cannot deal with pesky little facts.the truth hurts him so he has to get into name calling.:laugh:

He is too butthurt that his two idols legacys are being teared down to be bothered to read links.

:lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have failed to respond to a single thing I've said. You have flunked in this thread. And all your smilies can't save you.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

You have failed to respond to a single thing I've said. You have flunked in this thread. And all your smilies can't save you.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

wrong liar,YOU have flunked you have ignored every single thing posted here that has debunked your bullshit.

Blind as a bat...

No I don't close my eyes and ears to FACTS. Do you close your typing fingers to them ? Because I haven't seen any from you, up to now (or anyone else here for that matter (not anything contradictory to the OP anyway)
liar,liar pants on fire.run along now little troll.

thinking.gif

Lots of rhetoric. ZERO evidence. Why waste your time ?
yep thats what you have ZERO evidence.lol.

your obviously just a little troll seeking attention obviously who has to lie and can only cry in defeat.you and pooper should become best buds.

i have fed you enough,i am going to do this with you now taking this advise-:trolls:

oh one more thing kiddie before i stop feeding you giving you the attention you seek,I have former pro NFL players on my side that agree with me such as joe montana, bradys idol no less, calling him out as a cheater and probably the greatest coach ever don shula calling belecheck BELICHEAT.

again i have former pro players on my side,you son have NOTHING.loser.hee hee

Rodney Harrison calls Don Shula s Beli-cheat remarks disrespectful - CBSSports.com

to no surprise,harrison like you is butthurt over the truth since he hates to admit he played for a liar and cheater.hee hee

Tom Brady s idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback for Deflategate Daily Mail Online

and still MORE former NFL players who agree with me,oh my.sorry the truth hurts you sonny.:biggrin:

NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

eat shit kiddie. read them and weep.:biggrin: oh you wont read it,as we both know,contrary to your lies,you only read parts of a link and close your eyes when the facts shoot down the two people you worship

you son,have ZERO evidence as we both know.what a sore loser.I bet you cried all the time in sports all the time when you lost games seeing how you cannot be mature enough to admit defeat.:laugh:

other way around,your LIES wont save you.:biggrin:

,no wonder you worship brady and belicheat so much,you love liars.now i see why they are your role models.lol

sorry the truth hurts your feelings so bad son that you feel the need to shoot the messenger.

Im sorry for your butthurt you have but i cant help how your two hero's brady and belicheat betrayed you.lol

Last edited:
thinking.gif

I have said all along he knew. But so what ? So did a dozen other guys on the field. Why not talk about them too ? And why should any of them be responsible to report an anomaly in the game. Wouldn't that more properly be the officials' job ? (how many time do I have to ask this before I get a response to it)

you talk about him because the quarterback gets the credit for the wins.

and he was the one who supposedly expressed a preference for the not fully filled footballs.

again, i'm not going to be dragged into a "conviction". but you really need to stop defending him.

thinking.gif

The reason hes in trouble is because the texts between the 2 equipment guys imply Brady asked for the deflation.

The texts between brady and 1 of the guys reinforces that, but its the texts between the 2 guys to each other basically making fun of Brady as a pain in their ass for asking for it, that are damning.

All you keep doing by bringing up "other people musta known" is showing your ass that youre not following the details of the story. Its not about who knew or coulda known, its that there is evidence Brady asked for it.

Forum List

Back