Brad Pitt Breaking Up with Obama?

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
:cool:

Obama has enjoyed widespread support and adulation from the Hollywood elite. Is the honeymoon finally over?

Brad Pitt and others in the entertainment industry were openly supportive of Barack Obama’s bid for president in 2008. Shortly after he was sworn in, Obama met with Pitt and other Hollywood elite personally, thus ensuring a fusion of West Coast liberalism with the latest Big Government east coast liberalism that now dominates Washington DC. Since that time though, it appears a degree of animosity is now brewing between Hollywood and the Obama White House.

Brad Pitt Breaking Up with Obama? | Socyberty

Obama has enjoyed widespread support and adulation from the Hollywood elite. Is the honeymoon finally over?

Brad Pitt and others in the entertainment industry were openly supportive of Barack Obama’s bid for president in 2008. Shortly after he was sworn in, Obama met with Pitt and other Hollywood elite personally, thus ensuring a fusion of West Coast liberalism with the latest Big Government east coast liberalism that now dominates Washington DC. Since that time though, it appears a degree of animosity is now brewing between Hollywood and the Obama White House.

Brad Pitt Breaking Up with Obama? | Socyberty

Uh-O--this means that Obama's poll numbers are going to plummet again--because we know how influencial Hollywood is with the youth in this country---:lol:

AAAAAWWWWW the jet set is jettisoning obama.
____

And let us not forget that Brad Pitt’s longtime partner, and equally big time Hollywood player Angelina Jolie, penned a published rebuke of President Obama’s foreign policy just last year. Could Jolie’s own anti-Obama stance be rubbing off on Pitt as well?

It is one thing for Obama to be losing majority support of mainstream America. But to have him losing the support of Hollywood? Ouch.

Read more: Brad Pitt Breaking Up with Obama? | Socyberty

LoL @ the rightwing fringe using obscure and bogus blogs to bolster their assinine talking points to bash Obama.

CNN and NBC are no good, but any rightwing hack-job with a blog is gospel.

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

LoL @ the rightwing fringe using obscure and bogus blogs to bolster their assinine talking points to bash Obama.

49izadw.gif

We shall see in November. I suggest you find a good shrink just in case.

Normally, I could give a fuck what some actor or musician thinks about politics. But Brad Pitt and Spike Lee have both been on the ground in New Orleans since 2005, and both have worked hard on the recovery effort. In view of this, it is noteworthy they both feel Obama was a fool for BP after the spill.

Which, of course, he was. I still think BP executives -- and MMS employees -- should be in prison for that fucking disaster.

49izadw.gif

USMB's Black Racist Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid Hack, Rattle MarcATL, second only to rdeanie-weanie in political BULLSHIT, and Charlie Bass the Ass in Black Racism, has puked out his quota of Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Normally, I could give a fuck what some actor or musician thinks about politics. But Brad Pitt and Spike Lee have both been on the ground in New Orleans since 2005, and both have worked hard on the recovery effort. In view of this, it is noteworthy they both feel Obama was a fool for BP after the spill.
Which, of course, he was. I still think BP executives -- and MMS employees -- should be in prison for that fucking disaster.

____

You got the one of the most extremist liberals on the message board to agree with your post!!

Well done!!!

The fact is, Obama is pissing off both the left, right, and center of American. He has destroyed the Democrat Party for the upcoming midterms, and the economy remains in shambles due in some part, with his inability to forge even a cohesive message regarding the situation.

C'mon now - RECOVERY SUMMER. Even his most devout supporters have to admit that was about as lame as it gets...

We shall see in November. I suggest you find a good shrink just in case.
expect to see cases of PESD rise after this November
the first cases happened after the 2000 election and escalated after the 2004 election
but surprisingly, they seemed to disappear completely after the 2008 election

anyone wonder why?

Last edited:

49izadw.gif

Keep telling yourself that. It will make the abject pain you feel when it all falls apart in November Much worse. and Frankly I may be mean but I want Assholes who are blindly supporting the FAR LEFT agenda to feel like DOG shit when they lose their ass in NOV. :lol:

____

You got the one of the most extremist liberals on the message board to agree with your post!!

Well done!!!

The fact is, Obama is pissing off both the left, right, and center of American. He has destroyed the Democrat Party for the upcoming midterms, and the economy remains in shambles due in some part, with his inability to forge even a cohesive message regarding the situation.

C'mon now - RECOVERY SUMMER. Even his most devout supporters have to admit that was about as lame as it gets...

I'm an extreme liberal?

____

Well done!!!

Madeline,

I think Sinatra was referring to a prior post where Luissa the Pissah was "one of the most extremist liberals on the message board to agree with your post!!!" i.e., Luissa the Pissah agreeing with you that Brad Pitt was a De Facto leader of the Contemptible Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges. Or, the fact that the 2nd most extreme Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid after rdeanie-weanie, and the 2nd most delusional Black Racist after Charlie Bass the Racist Ass, i.e., Rattle MarcAtl... agreed with you that Obami Salaami was a fool for the BP spill.

Anyways, that's my take on this misunderstanding.

Last edited:

____

Well done!!!

Madeline,

I think Sinatra was referring to a prior post where Luissa the Pissah was "one of the most extremist liberals on the message board to agree with your post!!!" i.e., Luissa the Pissah agreeing with you that Brad Pitt was a De Facto leader of the Contemptible Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges. Or, the fact that the 2nd most extreme Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid after rdeanie-weanie, and the 2nd most delusional Black Racist after Charlie Bass the Racist Ass, i.e., Rattle MarcAtl... agreed with you that Obami Salaami was a fool for the BP spill.

Anyways, that's my take on this misunderstanding.

That is correct!!!!

...It is one thing for Obama to be losing majority support of mainstream America. But to have him losing the support of Hollywood? Ouch.

Read more: Brad Pitt Breaking Up with Obama? | Socyberty

From the article:
Most recently, noted film director Spike Lee blasted Obama for having given so much authority for the clean up to BP, declaring that if the spill had been in a place such as Martha’s Vineyard, President Obama would have likely appeared far more concerned and acted far more quickly.

I don't understand this . . . exactly who was Obama suppose to give the clean-up authority to if not BP?

The article is really stretching it with the Pitt/Obama breakup . . .

Forum List

Back