Brace Yourselves

And if she isn't attacking me she goes after someone else. Dis, you must wake up every day hating life.... Xeno happens to be a good friend of mine from another board btw. We get along fine so don't worry about him. Don't worry about me either because as of this post, you're a non-entity to me.

And if she isn't attacking me she goes after someone else. Dis, you must wake up every day hating life.... Xeno happens to be a good friend of mine from another board btw. We get along fine so don't worry about him. Don't worry about me either because as of this post, you're a non-entity to me.

I was a non-entity to you during your last post.

Or, did you forget?

Or, did you forget?
she got you there dude
:rofl:

Oh, I see.. So, you wanted to make a smartass crack in the thread, but not have it responded to in any fashion? Why didn't you just say so?
Not at all, I simply see no reason for such hostility towards someone you don't even know.

You do realize you started this, not him, do you not?

Or, did you forget?
she got you there dude
:rofl:

I've a bad habit of responding when friends are under fire. I'm sure he can handle it though.

Oh, I see.. So, you wanted to make a smartass crack in the thread, but not have it responded to in any fashion? Why didn't you just say so?
Not at all, I simply see no reason for such hostility towards someone you don't even know.

You obviously haven't read all 6 pages of this thread, starting with post #1 - his. You realize he got precisely what he was looking for, do you not?

You obviously haven't read all 6 pages of this thread, starting with post #1 - his. You realize he got precisely what he was looking for, do you not?
I did read it, it appears to be a parody, not a serious mission statemnt, it hardly warrents getting bent out of shape about.

And i also don't see where he directed any comments at you until you said you ran the little shit off.

I did read it, it appears to be a parody, not a serious mission statemnt, it hardly warrents getting bent out of shape about.

And i also don't see where he directed any comments at you until you said you ran the little shit off.

Where did I state that *I* ran him off? Y'all really gotta learn to stop making shit up to suit your fancy. *I* did state the little fucker's like Beetlejuice, tho.

Here's the fun part.. If you're going to come on, pronounce yourself a troll, then expect to be treated like one.

Actually, I think the little shit's been scared off...
um, here? maybe ;)

Oh, I know full well what I said.. Nowhere in there does it state that *I* scared him off.
I see that, so you wish to split hairs, fine you didn't say you scared him off, I was incorrect.

However, you did call him a little shit, ergo you did indeed start in with him.

um, here? maybe ;)

Oh, I know full well what I said.. Nowhere in there does it state that *I* scared him off.
I see that, so you wish to split hairs, fine you didn't say you scared him off, I was incorrect.

However, you did call him a little shit, ergo you did indeed start in with him.

Oh, wah. You call a self-proclaimed troll a ray of sunshine?

Edit: Make that a self-proclaimed troll that actually tries to act like one, but in reality better succeeds at having people laugh at his pathetic attempts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like an echo chamber where everyone agrees with everything you say?

I personally don't believe in the concept of 'trolls' as it's only trolling if you let something they say get to you emotionally.

So far in the brief time I have been here I have seen far worse then anything VA has said, by people with a lot more posts and lots of rep and so on.

Did you go out of your way to call them little shits also?

I personally don't believe in the concept of 'trolls' as it's only trolling if you let something they say get to you emotionally.

So far in the brief time I have been here I have seen far worse then anything VA has said, by people with a lot more posts and lots of rep and so on.

Nah. I actually find most of them entertaining.. Does that bother you?

It should have been obvious that is does not bother me, i am attempting to understand why you are surprised that he answered your rag on him that way.

When you go after people you don't know they generally won't be friendly.

It should have been obvious that is does not bother me, i am attempting to understand why you are surprised that he answered your rag on him that way.

When you go after people you don't know they generally won't be friendly.

Who said I was surprised?

I simply don't care enough to say anything different if he'd been chased off than I'd say if he's still here.

Forum List

Back