Brace Yourselves

Like I'm supposed to know or give a shit that Nov. 2008 doesn't mean Nov. 2008 was your joining date. Excuse me for not caring.

You cared enough to bring it up, and cared enough to go back and edit your post, and TRY to use it as an insult, dipshit.

You really should stop talking. You're not very good at it.

Dis, serious question. What makes you such an asshole? I mean I know people have problems and I'm sure you've faced rejection all your life but don't dump that on me. I don't have nor want anything to do with you.

Translation- I have become infatuated with you, Dis.

If you were a girl I'd dip your pigtails in in the inkwell, because I clearly lack the intestinal fortitude of Georgie Poirgie who would kiss the girls to make them cry.

It's just funny that you have to keep rec'ing other posts just to bring mine down to make a point that you're a ****. It's well known already. You even wear it as a badge of honor apparently.

This is my self-created welcome thread. If you don't wish to even try to be nice to me I don't see what point you have in being here.

Dis, serious question. What makes you such an asshole? I mean I know people have problems and I'm sure you've faced rejection all your life but don't dump that on me. I don't have nor want anything to do with you.

Translation- I have become infatuated with you, Dis.

If you were a girl I'd dip your pigtails in in the inkwell, because I clearly lack the intestinal fortitude of Georgie Poirgie who would kiss the girls to make them cry.
I don't care. I just can't understand how some people would go to this much trouble just to curse me out and neg rep me. She must be a really angry failure in life but again, it isn't my problem.

It's just funny that you have to keep rec'ing other posts just to bring mine down to make a point that you're a ****. It's well known already. You even wear it as a badge of honor apparently.

This is my self-created welcome thread. If you don't wish to even try to be nice to me I don't see what point you have in being here.

Grow up, troll.

Grow up, troll.

Troll? I'm not the one throwing the first insults. If you don't like me then get the fuck out of my thread. Why is that so hard for you and Dis to do?

Consider me the welcoming squad. I didn't like your first post, I don't like your last, and didn't much care for anything in between.

IOW, you suck. I'm simply reminding you of that fact.

Consider me the welcoming squad. I didn't like your first post, I don't like your last, and didn't much care for anything in between.

And I don't care what you think. Now fuck off.

You care enough to yank your your arsenal of giant 4-letter words, huh?

Some people's kids...

You care enough to yank your your arsenal of giant 4-letter words, huh?

Some people's kids...

I'm afraid you're not worth the finesse.

I can feel the love.

You his new pet, since he decided I was too much trouble?
You need to throttle down and stop attacking people.

If you have been paying any attention at all, I'm not nasty to anyone nor do i cause trouble, you seem to want to treat everyone like that david guy.

Take a deep breathe and understand that not everyone is enamored with you, I'm indifferent to you and most everyone else, and only judge people on how they act, not their political views.

I can feel the love.

You his new pet, since he decided I was too much trouble?
You need to throttle down and stop attacking people.

If you have been paying any attention at all, I'm not nasty to anyone nor do i cause trouble, you seem to want to treat everyone like that david guy.

Take a deep breathe and understand that not everyone is enarmored with you, I'm indifferent to you and most everyone else, and only judge people on how they act, not their political views.

Oh, I see.. So, you wanted to make a smartass crack in the thread, but not have it responded to in any fashion? Why didn't you just say so?

Forum List

Back