Brace Yourselves

Typical damn Texan. Comes so close to getting it right (by being liberal), then screws the pooch at the end.

Sorta like my Sooners during Bowl season. :eusa_eh:

Look at those home-state homers this way, VerminA - at least they got their village idiot back yesterday. The resulting shindig for stupids should keep them occupied for a while if'n you want to head into the City for a night out.

:welcome:

If people in Texas consider Hillary an ultra Liberal, this country is in deep crap. She's a hawk in bed with the banks.:clap2:

To those who do not know me (every one of you, most likely), I am most easily identified online as a massive multi-platform Internet troll, and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. Beyond that, I like long walks in the desert, bicycles, manatees, the Florida Gators and women, not necessarily in that order.

Yet another lesbian... Welcome.

usually those who must announce their entrance with self aggrandizement are severely lacking in both verbal and physical skills and have pathologically low self esteem.

It's OK you're a good person, you matter to us, you can feel safe here little person we love you.......

Oh and by the way people like you make me want to

$stuey puke.gif

I will promise not to bump this thread again after this, but I needed to correct my own introduction.

After some soul searching, some confrontations and lots of arguing here and elsewhere, I needed to correct what I said.

I'm not truly a liberal. I'm simply anti-establishment. I take the popular opinion, and immediately despise it. I'll lean to the right if I find enough liberals, and I'll rail to the left if the conservatives are the dominating faction, and I do this only because I like to annoy people, and I don't even know why. I get sad when there's no conflict in my life...

Then you must be a very happy person.

First of all because there is so much conflict, and secondly because there is so much establishment to be anti to, too.

Dis, serious question. What makes you such an asshole? I mean I know people have problems and I'm sure you've faced rejection all your life but don't dump that on me. I don't have nor want anything to do with you.

A very low tolerance for stupidity, which is all you've displayed since your first post here.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Incidently, it's "bitch", thanks.

Dis, serious question. What makes you such an asshole? I mean I know people have problems and I'm sure you've faced rejection all your life but don't dump that on me. I don't have nor want anything to do with you.

A very low tolerance for stupidity, which is all you've displayed since your first post here.

Don't like it?

Leave.

...and over 14K posts since November.

Can't get any?

And no, you're an asshole without a purpose. I mean unless that's padded (in which that case you're also a lamer), how the fuck does anyone spend that much time on a message board?

Last edited:

Don't like it?

Leave.

...and over 14K posts since November.

Can't get any?

You can add dumb as a fucking brick to your list of traits. 4+ years.

Forum List

Back