Brace Yourselves

I wonder if Vermin Armada is a code name for rag tag fishermen pirates?
My other clue that isn't Cousin IT is del's reaction to him.

He doesn't need it. I need it ever since I was cut off from Gunny's rations.
ooooooo, been cut off, huh?

Were you naughty and not nice... thus you are getting coals from Santa Gunny...or is he just skipping your home chimney all together?:razz:

care

ooooooo, been cut off, huh?

Were you naughty and not nice... thus you are getting coals from Santa Gunny...or is he just skipping your home chimney all together?:razz:

care

I'm starting to get coal which is a good sign. I can't tell you why because discussing that sort of thing is AGAINST THE RULES! And I prefer to ban myself than be banned. Kind of like, "you can't fire me!! I quit" ;)

I have been introduced to this board more than a month ago but never registered until I was reintroduced by a second member. Two recommendations and I figured I just had to look. To protect them from their own tragic mistakes I will leave it up to them to both find out who I am and then to come forth and ask the powers that be for forgiveness for letting me know about this place.

To those who do not know me (every one of you, most likely), I am most easily identified online as a massive multi-platform Internet troll, and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. Beyond that, I like long walks in the desert, bicycles, manatees, the Florida Gators and women, not necessarily in that order.
Does that all mean that posters should put out a bit of that special Vermin food for ya?

BTW, welcome. New here too.

I will promise not to bump this thread again after this, but I needed to correct my own introduction.

After some soul searching, some confrontations and lots of arguing here and elsewhere, I needed to correct what I said.

I'm not truly a liberal. I'm simply anti-establishment. I take the popular opinion, and immediately despise it. I'll lean to the right if I find enough liberals, and I'll rail to the left if the conservatives are the dominating faction, and I do this only because I like to annoy people, and I don't even know why. I get sad when there's no conflict in my life...

I will promise not to bump this thread again after this, but I needed to correct my own introduction.

After some soul searching, some confrontations and lots of arguing here and elsewhere, I needed to correct what I said.

I'm not truly a liberal. I'm simply anti-establishment. I take the popular opinion, and immediately despise it. I'll lean to the right if I find enough liberals, and I'll rail to the left if the conservatives are the dominating faction, and I do this only because I like to annoy people, and I don't even know why. I get sad when there's no conflict in my life...

Damn!

Just when I thought it was safe to bring out the fine family heirloom icons, along comes another damned iconclast.

Well, I guess you people will just have to worship editec's Melmac icons until we rid ourselves of all these god-damned people who think for themselves.

Last edited:

*yawn*

I have been introduced to this board more than a month ago but never registered until I was reintroduced by a second member. Two recommendations and I figured I just had to look. To protect them from their own tragic mistakes I will leave it up to them to both find out who I am and then to come forth and ask the powers that be for forgiveness for letting me know about this place.

To those who do not know me (every one of you, most likely), I am most easily identified online as a massive multi-platform Internet troll, and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. Beyond that, I like long walks in the desert, bicycles, manatees, the Florida Gators and women, not necessarily in that order.
Your name is an anagram for Madman Arrive

...and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. ...

Obama_rainbow_logo.jpg

Forum List

Back