Brace Yourselves

I have been introduced to this board more than a month ago but never registered until I was reintroduced by a second member. Two recommendations and I figured I just had to look. To protect them from their own tragic mistakes I will leave it up to them to both find out who I am and then to come forth and ask the powers that be for forgiveness for letting me know about this place.

To those who do not know me (every one of you, most likely), I am most easily identified online as a massive multi-platform Internet troll, and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. Beyond that, I like long walks in the desert, bicycles, manatees, the Florida Gators and women, not necessarily in that order.

I have been introduced to this board more than a month ago but never registered until I was reintroduced by a second member. Two recommendations and I figured I just had to look. To protect them from their own tragic mistakes I will leave it up to them to both find out who I am and then to come forth and ask the powers that be for forgiveness for letting me know about this place.

To those who do not know me (every one of you, most likely), I am most easily identified online as a massive multi-platform Internet troll, and offline as one of only six or seven liberals in all of West Texas. Beyond that, I like long walks in the desert, bicycles, manatees, the Florida Gators and women, not necessarily in that order.

whoop-di-fucking-do

i'm already impressed. would you like a separate userid for your ego, or can you cram it all in one?

welcome to the board vermin!

It would appear this board has the same reaction as West Texas when you announce you're a liberal...I see the convulsions have already begun....I'm just waiting for the shooting rampage :lol:

Last edited:
To protect them from their own tragic mistakes I will leave it up to them to both find out who I am and then to come forth and ask the powers that be for forgiveness for letting me know about this place.

I want to come out publicly as totally uninvolved in this one. :lol:

But welcome, Vermin Armada, I like the sound of your name.

Welcome Vermin, I used to live in the Odessa/Midland area way back when....

That was my first thought but I think he's off sailing in the Pacific this week.

Forum List

Back