Brace yourselves Northeast!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
(AP) --Meteorologists predicted a storm that dropped up to 5 inches of snow on the Mid-Atlantic states Thursday would move toward the Northeast into the weekend.

Meteorologists said 12 inches of snow could hit parts of the East Coast this weekend with winds of 50 mph, according to Reuters.

"For early December, it's a heck of a storm," Joe Bastardi, meteorologist with AccuWeather, told Reuters. "This is a major nor'easter," he said. "This could be the worst storm since December of 1981 when we had 10 to 20 inches of snowfall whipped by high winds."

New York could get up to 8 inches of snow, with parts of New England getting 12 inches or more, Bastardi said, and the Washington, D.C., area may get as much as 6 inches.

haha! already snowing here Jim - if you hurry up and get in your car, you can get down here to bomb some cars! :D

That would be me! You agreed about the massage I get in return.

I need to see boobies before hand too!

oh and the fun begins!!!! See you all whenever, out I go, schools are closing and also covering everyone else now - Union I go, New Brunswick, Edison, and so on!!!! See ya! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
oh and the fun begins!!!! See you all whenever, out I go, schools are closing and also covering everyone else now - Union I go, New Brunswick, Edison, and so on!!!! See ya! :)

Buzz off, I hope you get stuck. :D

Originally posted by janeeng

Janeen, where exactly do you live around there? I was dating a girl (while in college) who lived in Edison and went to Rutgers.

We had about 2 inches last night, then it turned to rain. Its supposed to changed back to snow tonight and tomorrow. What the latest up there???

That's pretty funny Jeff, that's exactly where I live, in Edison! :) maybe I know her!

The latest Jackass, is your better off where your at right now! I suppose after tonight, I will be snow bound in this damn place with 2 kids going nuts. Only good thing out of it, husband working for state and will be gone for 12 HOURS!!!! BYE BYE!!!!:D

I'm stuck. My Mustang doesn't drive very well in more than 1/5 of an inch of snow! Someone bring me some smokes!

hahahah, Your beat Jim, WALK!!! you have a CVS down the road, get your booties on and walk!!!!! or, quit smoking!:D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Trade that Mustang in for an SUV:D.

I would in a heartbeat if I could. I miss my Explorer. :(

Walk? Did someone say walk? Surely you are kidding me. You did read what it is I said I needed? SMOKES! A smoker walking in 8 inches of snow? Then again, if I actually run out I'll be hoofing it!

you folks need me car.. is piece of crap tempo 89 all wheel drive jobby..poor mans subaru...damn thing is like a mountain goat...last winter in minn I was pulling 4x4 pick-ups outta the ditch with it! when you get to the store.. buy more then one pack and maybe while there get some beer for sundays game:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I would in a heartbeat if I could. I miss my Explorer. :(

Walk? Did someone say walk? Surely you are kidding me. You did read what it is I said I needed? SMOKES! A smoker walking in 8 inches of snow? Then again, if I actually run out I'll be hoofing it!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How pathetic!

I got a nice 89 Nissan Maxima that drove pretty darn well in it last night!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeff,

That doesn't sound familiar - I lived in Edison for about 8 years now, I grew up in Colonia. There is a Karen Rubright in Bedminster I see, maybe it's her??? I graduated in 83 out of Iselin - I guess I would know more people from the Iselin/Colonia area. Too bad, how fun it would have been to know her, I could have gotten some good scoop on you! hahahahahah!

Forum List

Back