Brace yourself for the next great Liberal Lie.

Clinton lowered the deficit in his terms, and bush rose the debt big time along with leaving our country in a total disarray and near collapse. Now you want to blame Obama for doing what had to be done.

You guys broke it, now Obama is fixing it so stfu.

Fixing it? How?

He is either a complete moron, or just a partisan Hack. Even if he is right and "Bush Broke it" his implication that Obama is fixing it by spending 3 Times as much as the guy who Broke it, is the reasoning of a madman.

Fuck the truth hurts don't it. But when Bush and you jackasses doubled the national debt at the same time causing the worst crisis to our country since the great depression and only thing that stopped it from a complete collapse was the moves that Obama was forced to make to correct the complete lack of patriotism from the right as they put themselves and their party ahead of the country and our people.

YOU FUCKERS ARE LIARS AND A JOKE>:clap2::cuckoo:

And you are a completely Delusional Fool, You are arguing that Bush Broke it by Spending to much then in the same breath arguing that Obama is fixing it by spending Even more and tripling the Deficit, and admitting he expects us to run Deficits Double Bushes highest for 10 years in a row.

Utterly Delusional.

Oh and just for the Record I was not a fan of Bushes big spending ways either, and was verbal about it. If anyone is a Hippocrate here it is Liberals who told us the sky was falling when Bush was running 550 Billion dollar deficits, but now want the country to believe the fix to the problem is to run 1.6 Trillion dollar deficits.

Last edited:
How? The stimulus plan (Bush's?) and its continued spending spree are cushioning the blow. Instead of no one getting a loan now and the economy collapsing some folks are getting loans and my children may pay off the debt. There are also temporary jobs created building highways and the like.

Sure, some dimwits believe the government can hand out a million dollars to my company w/o creating any jobs in the short term. Even if I use that money to hire whores and illegal immigrants to mow my lawn I have used the money of my children to create jobs today.

Now if that money is spent on some silly X-37B type program which has SOME type of future benefit to air travel it has made the country somewhat better.

How? The stimulus plan (Bush's?) and its continued spending spree are cushioning the blow. Instead of no one getting a loan now and the economy collapsing some folks are getting loans and my children may pay off the debt. There are also temporary jobs created building highways and the like.

Sure, some dimwits believe the government can hand out a million dollars to my company w/o creating any jobs in the short term. Even if I use that money to hire whores and illegal immigrants to mow my lawn I have used the money of my children to create jobs today.

Now if that money is spent on some silly X-37B type program which has SOME type of future benefit to air travel it has made the country somewhat better.

Cushioning the blow.

Funny.

Here's what the Obama experts predicted:

2hgekye.jpg

It has already started, but get ready for the avalanche. The Marching orders are going out, the Liberal Talking points are being printed up. Like a Football team before the Big game, the Libs are gathering and planing a trick play to pull.

The Next big Liberal lie we will be hearing for 2 years is: The is no danger from 14 Trillion in Debt, It is a manufactures Crisis, There is no problem with the Deficit, America is not Broke, The States are not Broke.

That's right, the same asswipes who cried and screamed about spending 100 Billion a year in Iraq, and how that along with Tax cuts for the "Rich" caused the Economic Collapse, are now going to look right at you with a straight face and say the Debt/Deficit Problem is a Manufactured Crisis, a Lie perpetrated by the Evil Right.

Expect the Left to say this louder and louder for the next 2 years. Expect the Liberal Media to be on fire with Left Wing Pendants repeating that same lines over and over.

You don't have to Believe me if you don't want. You can just right me off as some Far Right loon, but Mark My Words. The Talking points bullets have gone out. The next big liberal lie is out.

You mean those Liberals are stealing the conservative bullshit line, dressing it in a new suit & lipstick, and think the right doesn't notice?? LMAO!!!:lol::lol:

lipstick-on-a-pig.jpg

O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter," he said, according to excerpts. Cheney continued: "We won the midterms (congressional elections). This is our due." A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was fired.

Last edited:
It has already started, but get ready for the avalanche. The Marching orders are going out, the Liberal Talking points are being printed up. Like a Football team before the Big game, the Libs are gathering and planing a trick play to pull.

The Next big Liberal lie we will be hearing for 2 years is: The is no danger from 14 Trillion in Debt, It is a manufactures Crisis, There is no problem with the Deficit, America is not Broke, The States are not Broke.

That's right, the same asswipes who cried and screamed about spending 100 Billion a year in Iraq, and how that along with Tax cuts for the "Rich" caused the Economic Collapse, are now going to look right at you with a straight face and say the Debt/Deficit Problem is a Manufactured Crisis, a Lie perpetrated by the Evil Right.

Expect the Left to say this louder and louder for the next 2 years. Expect the Liberal Media to be on fire with Left Wing Pendants repeating that same lines over and over.

You don't have to Believe me if you don't want. You can just right me off as some Far Right loon, but Mark My Words. The Talking points bullets have gone out. The next big liberal lie is out.

You mean those Liberals are stealing the conservative bullshit line, dressing it in a new suit & lipstick, and think the right doesn't notice?? LMAO!!!:lol::lol:

lipstick-on-a-pig.jpg

O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter," he said, according to excerpts. Cheney continued: "We won the midterms (congressional elections). This is our due." A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was fired.
That was my first reaction, too.

Cushioning the blow.

Funny.

Here's what the Obama experts predicted:

2hgekye.jpg

I agree. Like all folks who think deficits are bad and got somehow suckered into voting for Reagan the second time Bush and Bush W the second term I am tired of them. Only solice I have is the slight comfort of knowing debt as a % of GDP is the issue. Think of it as Greece cant shoulder the burden of a modest debt but we can.

In regards to the chart, yup the predictions were through rose colored glasses. Imagine unemployment if GM was allowed to close its doors! Or if these bonus highway funds werent being given out.

My kid may very well be paying the interest on the projects but they still kicked money and jobs into the economy today.

No doubt about it, but adding that War spending puts his largest Deficit at about 550 Billion, Roughly 1/3 of Obama's Latest Budget. If our choices are a right Leaning Populist or a Left wing Statist It looks like the Populist we spend less.

Obama alone is not responsible current budget issues. Was it not the congressional GOP that demanded the most recent round of tax cuts? That was a huge expenditure that increased the deficit as well.

Forum List

Back