Brace yourself for the next great Liberal Lie.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
It has already started, but get ready for the avalanche. The Marching orders are going out, the Liberal Talking points are being printed up. Like a Football team before the Big game, the Libs are gathering and planing a trick play to pull.

The Next big Liberal lie we will be hearing for 2 years is: The is no danger from 14 Trillion in Debt, It is a manufactures Crisis, There is no problem with the Deficit, America is not Broke, The States are not Broke.

That's right, the same asswipes who cried and screamed about spending 100 Billion a year in Iraq, and how that along with Tax cuts for the "Rich" caused the Economic Collapse, are now going to look right at you with a straight face and say the Debt/Deficit Problem is a Manufactured Crisis, a Lie perpetrated by the Evil Right.

Expect the Left to say this louder and louder for the next 2 years. Expect the Liberal Media to be on fire with Left Wing Pendants repeating that same lines over and over.

You don't have to Believe me if you don't want. You can just right me off as some Far Right loon, but Mark My Words. The Talking points bullets have gone out. The next big liberal lie is out.

Last edited:
Nice to see you agree the debt is a problem.

Pretty soon when the effects of debt interest on our budget are painfully obvious and we can not afford parts for our Ronald R aircraft carrier his name will be taken off of it and replaced by Bill Clinton's.

Thanks for putting up with any typos. I am posting from my made in China cell phone.

Good luck two years from now seeing if this pointless prediction comes true. But I seem to recall during the early Bush years people like Rush defending Bush's extreme spending by saying that the US debt was not that concerning, and going so far as to suggest that the US had some kind of moral obligation to maintain its debt because it is what kept the rest of the world's economy afloat.

Good luck two years from now seeing if this pointless prediction comes true. But I seem to recall during the early Bush years people like Rush defending Bush's extreme spending by saying that the US debt was not that concerning, and going so far as to suggest that the US had some kind of moral obligation to maintain its debt because it is what kept the rest of the world's economy afloat.
Got a transcript or are you just making shit up again?

It has already started, but get ready for the avalanche. The Marching orders are going out, the Liberal Talking points are being printed up. Like a Football team before the Big game, the Libs are gathering and planing a trick play to pull.

The Next big Liberal lie we will be hearing for 2 years is: The is no danger from 14 Trillion in Debt, It is a manufactures Crisis, There is no problem with the Deficit, America is not Broke, The States are not Broke.

That's right, the same asswipes who cried and screamed about spending 100 Billion a year in Iraq, and how that along with Tax cuts for the "Rich" caused the Economic Collapse, are now going to look right at you with a straight face and say the Debt/Deficit Problem is a Manufactured Crisis, a Lie perpetrated by the Evil Right.

Expect the Left to say this louder and louder for the next 2 years. Expect the Liberal Media to be on fire with Left Wing Pendants repeating that same lines over and over.

You don't have to Believe me if you don't want. You can just right me off as some Far Right loon, but Mark My Words. The Talking points bullets have gone out. The next big liberal lie is out.

But in the end the talking point is correct. As long as fiscal policy moves towards sustainability, the $14 Trillion is a blessing instead of a curse. :tongue:

I'll agree with you on this, I absolutely hated the overspending by the Republicans when they were in charge. So what happened to spending under the Democrats?

In other words,

"Mom, the other kid did it too!!!" fallacy. Along with the ever-handy, BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Except, you come with nothing to back up your regurgitated, pat, talking point line of bull. And really, is this all you have in your arsenal? Knee-jerk defensive posts using bad fallacies and tired old, worn-out Boooosh deflections?

Sounds like something Reagan or Dick Cheney would say about the dangers of deficit spending

I'll agree with you on this, I absolutely hated the overspending by the Republicans when they were in charge. So what happened to spending under the Democrats?
With the exception that guys like Rush regularly railed against bloated spending bills.

I don't make things up, ever. Well, that's not actually true, I suppose. If I'm trying to get a woman to sleep with me I might make up a thing or two. But I'm not here for sex, so got no reason to make things up.

With the exception that guys like Rush regularly railed against bloated spending bills.

Not sure about Rush, don't listen to him much. There certainly were Republicans cheering the deficit spending and the expanding size of government. Ed Gillespie being one of them.

But whenever it comes to spending, nobody spends more than Democrats when they rule the roost. A Democratic House and Senate with a Republican President spent more and Democrats controlling all three spent even more.

I don't make things up, ever. Well, that's not actually true, I suppose. If I'm trying to get a woman to sleep with me I might make up a thing or two. But I'm not here for sex, so got no reason to make things up.
Then where's the transcript of Rush cheering on excessive spending?...It's a big interweb, you should have no problem digging it up.

Not sure about Rush, don't listen to him much. There certainly were Republicans cheering the deficit spending and the expanding size of government. Ed Gillespie being one of them.

But whenever it comes to spending, nobody spends more than Democrats when they rule the roost. A Democratic House and Senate with a Republican President spent more and Democrats controlling all three spent even more.
Don't know much about Gillespie.

I do know that righty pundits were screeching to high heaven about bloated transportation, education, agriculture and omnibus bills, which were often in excess of the plans that Shrubbie sent to congress, yet he signed off on them without batting an eye.

Rush Limbaugh At Hillsdale College | takebackthegop.net

Big-Government Conservatism | The Weekly Standard

Rich Lowry on "Big-Government Conservatism" on National Review Online

Is Conservatism Dead?

"You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter. We won the midterms. This is our due."

Who said this?

A) Obama
B) Cheney
C) A liberal sockpuppet posing as a conservative
D) A and C
E) B and C
F) Charlie Sheen

After careful consideration, I think my post is far better than Ravi's.

In other words,

"Mom, the other kid did it too!!!" fallacy. Along with the ever-handy, BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Except, you come with nothing to back up your regurgitated, pat, talking point line of bull. And really, is this all you have in your arsenal? Knee-jerk defensive posts using bad fallacies and tired old, worn-out Boooosh deflections?

Not quite. A prediction has been made that 2 years from now one side of the political spectrum will take a given stance on an issue. Will that prediction prove true? I guess we'll have to wait two years to find out. Is there a good reason to expect that it will prove true? Well, I think not, because from my memory the opposite side of the spectrum has been more history of taking such a stance.

As for my opinion on the actual stance any anyone who might take such a stance.....utter rubbish, no matter who takes the position.

Forum List

Back