BP vs. ACORN

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?

I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?
Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

Are BP (a foreign owned business) funded by US taxpayers? I soooo did not know that.

Just goes to prove, you can't fix stupid.

ACORN is a criminal enterprise and is a bigger threat to our Liberty than the Gambino crime family. BP is trying to work through an accident. An accident.

See the difference?

what govt contracts does bp hold?

Even a temporary expulsion from the U.S. could be devastating for BP's business. BP is the largest oil and gas producer in the Gulf of Mexico and operates some 22,000 oil and gas wells across United States, many of them on federal lands or waters. According to the company, those wells produce 39 percent of the company's global revenue from oil and gas production each year -- $16 billion.

Discretionary debarment is a step that government investigators have long sought to avoid, and which many experts had considered highly unlikely because BP is a major supplier of fuel to the U.S. military. The company could petition U.S. courts for an exception, arguing that ending that contract is a national security risk. That segment of BP's business alone was worth roughly $4.6 billion over the last decade, according to the government contracts website USAspending.

EPA Considering Banning BP from Gov't Contracts - CBS News

I hope you didn't wager too much that I wouldn't have that information lolol

ACORN is known for voter fraud. Are you saying there was sabotage at the oil well? That would certainly make sense to the conspiracy theorists who claim that Obama wants to put oil companies out of business.

Acorn is NOT known for voter fraud, that is a lie.

Acorn is known for registering poor voters and helping poor people with housing.

They have had temporary employees hoodwink them out of money by falsefying voter registration cards.

Not one false vote has ever been claimed by any investigator.

Are BP (a foreign owned business) funded by US taxpayers? I soooo did not know that.

Just goes to prove, you can't fix stupid.
As a matter of fact, they are...they are supposed to pay royalties and apparently we've been lax in collecting them for years. Not just BP, but all the oil companies.

ACORN is a criminal enterprise and is a bigger threat to our Liberty than the Gambino crime family. BP is trying to work through an accident. An accident.

See the difference?

The voice of Logic.

Acorn no longer exisists.

You people just love the lies the corporate world feeds you to get you to vote against your own interests and vote theirs instead.

Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

The Acorn conviction list is as long as my arm, dildo.

Acorn no longer exsists.

You killed it.

Be happy

Actually, they killed themselves. If they hadn't allowed corrupt practices to become SOP, then this shit wouldn't have happened. And.... don't be glum.... they aren't dead..... they're in 'witness protection'.... they've changed their identities and carried on.

They didnt allow the employees to cheat them.

They reported most of the incidents themselves.

Forum List

Back