BP Pressuring Florida: Your Beach is clean!!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Well son-of-beach! This video is worth watching. BP says the sand is clean, but only until another fleet of tar balls arrive. Starting to sound a whole lot like EXXON semantics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaLhvf6-x4Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

"BP says that although the sand sharks will leave the beach, workers will still be there to pick up tarballs during a maintenance and monitoring phase."

Watch the video indeed, your OP is bullshit.

Hello? Since the Republican "apology", BP understands it has a "friend" in Congress and they know they can get away with anything. After all, Republicans see BP as "more important" than, say, the unemployed, those lazy hobos and druggies (not my words, but Republicans who were running for office) whose jobs were moved to China, by, get this, Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also have to remember that due to natural seepage from the gulf tar balls are a regular background occurance, in addition to the ones created from the spill.

That being said BP would be wise to continue cleanup operations until the the next summer when the water temperatures increase and speed up the bio degradation of the oil, whether its remanents from the spill, or simple background petroleum levels.

You also have to remember that due to natural seepage from the gulf tar balls are a regular background occurance, in addition to the ones created from the spill.

That being said BP would be wise to continue cleanup operations until the the next summer when the water temperatures increase and speed up the bio degradation of the oil, whether its remanents from the spill, or simple background petroleum levels.

Cleanup operations are being continued. The OP and 6Dean are full of shit.

Hello? Since the Republican "apology", BP understands it has a "friend" in Congress and they know they can get away with anything. After all, Republicans see BP as "more important" than, say, the unemployed, those lazy hobos and druggies (not my words, but Republicans who were running for office) whose jobs were moved to China, by, get this, Republicans.

Anyone who doesn't believe this is either not informed or simply too partisan to admit it. To have a Republican actually APOLOGIZE to the company who created this mess, and then to have those same Republicans regain power in the House is all BP needs to stall, block, BS or simply walk away. JUST as Exxon did to Alaska.

The beaches are clean, On the gulf and in the bays.

You should go swimming in it and/or eat fish from there.

Anyone who believes that tripe at this point has proven themselves to be a RW partisan of the highest order.

The beaches are clean, On the gulf and in the bays.

You should go swimming in it and/or eat fish from there.

Anyone who believes that tripe at this point has proven themselves to be a RW partisan of the highest order.

Guess what I had for Christmas dinner? Big old fried black grouper from the gulf. and boiled shrimp from the gulf. Has nothing to do with partisan politics unless you lefties want to admit that your goal is to demonize and destroy BP.

Last edited:
Exxon killed my dad
& BP killed my fishing holes...
seriously ya'll don't want to get me started on this thread :evil:

Apalachicola had no oil. Caught a pant load of red fish and trout twice since the spill. Deep sea fishing out of Mobile Bay was great this year. White shrimp all over in the bays.
On another matter, the water is still warming there each and every year and oyster shoals are dying off. That is a fact.

Forum List

Back