BP going bankrupt! stocks down 15%!!

Do you all think anyone is going to allow BP to throw up their hands and walk away from this mess?

That will NEVER happen.. I don't care if their stock goes to minus a dollar. They still have enough money made previously to cleanup and make things right, like they promised.

Are you happy now? Is your lust for vengeance against the evil corporation now sated?
GOOD...now get out your checkbook and pay for the clean-up.

why would i pay for the cleanup? BP is going to do it, that is whats bankrupting them... are you really that dense?

Apparently you are dumb as a box of rocks...once BP files for bankruptcy THEY ARE OFF THE HOOK FOR ANYTHING!!!!!! So keep it up!!!!

Are you happy now? Is your lust for vengeance against the evil corporation now sated?

why would i pay for the cleanup? BP is going to do it, that is whats bankrupting them... are you really that dense?

Apparently you are dumb as a box of rocks...once BP files for bankruptcy THEY ARE OFF THE HOOK FOR ANYTHING!!!!!! So keep it up!!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Anyone... hey Toro, you know this stuff, know where the U.S. Government would lie in terms of priority if a foreign corporation files for bankruptcy owing money the the U.S.?

My understanding is that the way it works here is the Debt to the government has first priority followed by secured debt i.e. mortgages, followed by bond-holders, then current debt i.e. A/P and finally the shareholders get what ever is left over if anything.

Since BP is a foreign corporation, I am curious where the U.S. Government would sit in terms of priority.

Immie

nope,, demonize leads to falling stock prices, you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.. get out your checkbook

nope,, demonize leads to falling stock prices, you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.. get out your checkbook

nope they have billions and that will be enough to cover damages for a long time

nope they have billions and that will be enough to cover damages for a long time

nope, they won't have billions after you decimate their stockholders and those who hold the pension plans.. good work lefties.. your face looks good without it's nose..

nope, they won't have billions after you decimate their stockholders and those who hold the pension plans.. good work lefties.. your face looks good without it's nose..

appeals to emotion don't work sorry, stockholders should have invested in a less evil company and people on mshould have fought for more diverse invesments

appeals to emotion don't work sorry, stockholders should have invested in a less evil company and people on mshould have fought for more diverse invesments

we'll just have to wait and see won' we?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
It's the EVIL CORPORATIONS NOW???!!!
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
It's the EVIL CORPORATIONS NOW???!!!
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

as if bp isn't evil? did you miss my thread on them getting the lockerie bomber released?

Ooooooh!!!!! Now BP is complicent in terrorism!!!! What's next...are they drilling a hole to the earth's core to insert and detonate a nuclear device so the world explodes?
C'mon now.....enough shit....LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SPILL CAM!!!!!!!

Ooooooh!!!!! Now BP is complicent in terrorism!!!! What's next...are they drilling a hole to the earth's core to insert and detonate a nuclear device so the world explodes?
C'mon now.....enough shit....LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SPILL CAM!!!!!!!

when we send ksm back to pakistan in order to drill there what will you say?

One thing I'm still wondering about this spill and the incompetence of BP.........

How much oil is REALLY coming out, and why haven't they figured it out yet? Physicist Michio Kaku was on the news this morning and said that if they could get a 3D picture of it, they could mathematically figure it out.

Another way they could do it is to stick an anemometer (one of those things that tells windspeed) and figure out how fast the gusher is going.

Wanna know why they won't do that? No, it's not because they don't have the equipment (they do), it's because they don't want us to REALLY know how bad it is.

Want more evidence I'm right? They've spent many hours on the news trying to deny the existence of oil plumes, and divers are recording them on video.

No. BP does not deserve to stay in existence.

Speaking of incompetence, why did it take the administration 8 days from the blast to decide that this was an event warranting their attention and should get involved with doing something about it?

If we're going to talk incompetence, there's a lot of it to go around equally on the Obama Administration too.

Last edited:

Blu isn't getting the standard business procedure called "pass the costs on to the consumer". we all are going to pay with higher oil prices and probably taxes to boot.

Blu isn't getting the standard business procedure called "pass the costs on to the consumer". we all are going to pay with higher oil prices and probably taxes to boot.

we are going to foot the bill for the clean up too. BP is obligated for 75 million dollars by US law. I think. Now I wonder who's bright idea that was?

Forum List

Back