BP getting raked over the coals...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I've got the tube on and am listening to Congress critters raking BP's CEO over the coals. While I don't readily come to the aid of BP, I think it's foolish for the Congress critters to be beating up on BP. In all of the questions that I've heard so far, nobody has said, "How can we solve this problem together?" Seems like it's just a televised piling on so the Congress critters can make themselves appear to be "strong" and make them think they are doing something constructive. If they really wanted to do something constructive, why aren't they asking people in their Congressional districts how they might solve the problem and offer up some ideas instead of their constant round of finger pointing and blame laying.

Why yes, they all should be happy that a huge portion of the Gulf is destroyed.

Why don't you assholes just tell us one more time how terrible a thing it is that BP was forced to set up an escrow fund for those losing their livilyhood. You would prefer to do it like Bush allowed Exxon to do it. Over 8000 died before Exxon got around to paying pennies on the dollar.

Forum List

Back