Boys punished with detention for refusing to pray to Allah

So much for all the lib tards screaming about seperation of religion and state.

you do realize that this took place in the UK right?

I've never seen such ridculous bullshit in all my life.

Angel what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?!

Now suddenly we care about 7 graders in the UK being given detention? do you think McCain will somehow make a campaign ad blaming Obama for this too? :cuckoo:

...why should it matter that the monarch has to be Aglican? It's just a ceremonial position that's handed down by bloodline anyways, thus everyone in the family is already brought up Anglican.

In the case of the British monarchy, it's less religious and more political.

Given we're talking about WorldNetDaily, it doesn't appear it happened quite the way they'd like you to think it did. It's the whole BS war on christmas mentality, IMO. Either way, there's another view of what happened.

Fired Friendswood Principle Robin Lowe Hired by Pershing Middle School - Kick! Making Politics Fun - A liberal dose of political humor

Chron.com | News, search and shopping from the Houston Chronicle

Big difference between teaching a bunch of ignorant twits not to beat up Muslim kids and teaching kids to be Muslim. No?

Not surprised considering this country.

The Catholic church doesn't mind shoving religion down your throat in schools, court houses,etc but when it comes to other religions they scream bloody murder. :cuckoo:

What's funny about the separation of church and state, is that the Constitution says that CONGRESS shall establish no law respecting religion. It does not say that a state may not pass a state religion. There may be some other law in the Constitution that prohibits the state from doing so (that I'm not aware of). But from what I've seen, the state is not restricted by the constitution in declaring a state religion. So if Texas wants to have "under God" in it's pledge, it can.

The big difference between this incident and others, is that U.S. schools do not force their kids to say the pledge, nor give them detention if they don't. If that does happen, then you'll see it on CNN and the teacher will get hounded and, possibly, fired because of it. The Christian equivalent of this would be if a Christian teacher were forcing muslim students to come to the front of class and receive communion, or make the sign of the cross...

Forum List

Back