Boys, Girls and Balls

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
A catholic archdiocese was in a restaurant when he saw two bishops eating at the table. He chose to sit down with them and talk for a while.

As he approach, he'd noticed that they were giggling, so he asked,"Guys, what are you laughing about?"

The bishop on the left said,"Oh, we were discussing about how the boys and girls were playing with our balls.". The archdiocese had gotten excited, then asked, "Really? Tell me of your experiences".

The bishop on the left said, "I had two little girls playing with my fuzzy balls for three hours. The idea of them holding my balls, while exchanging them back and forth, gave me great joy."

The bishop on the right said, "Oh, that's nothing. I had nine little boys playing with my hard balls for a couple of hours. I felt a sense of pride as I watched my balls being held in such soft hands, while being passed from one boy to another."

After listening to the two stories, the archdiocese said, "You guys have nothing on me. I had 38 boys and girls, playing with my balls, all day and night, for an entire weekend"

The other two were amazed. "Incredible!" the bishop on the left said. "spectacular!", the bishop on the right said. "Thank you", the archdiocese said.

Then all of a sudden, the bishop on the left said, "Wait a minute. 38 boys and girls? Don't you think that's too many to be playing with your balls?"

The archdiocese answered, "When it comes to playing with your ballls, you can't have enough boys and girls."

The bishop on the left said," I understand that; but I only need two girls to coach tennis and he only needs nine boys to coach baseball... What kind of sport are you coaching?"

That is SUCH a disgusting story! You should be drawn and quartered for that!
In addition, it is COMPLETELY unbelievable!! :shocked:

Why would be group of Catholic priests be playing with girls? :321:

Gabriella84 said:
Wow, minus-11 for one post. A remarkable feat. :dev2:
Rookie!----you don't even know to let it sit there for awhile before you start braggin?? That's hardly a record you know ! :sleep:

Damn Dillo, thanks for making me feel freakin inferior! :(

Gabriella84 said:
Damn Dillo, thanks for making me feel freakin inferior! :(
now now little pumpkin---you're still young and have only begun to realize your nuisance capabilities. Chant along with me now--I must--I must -----

My nuisance capabilities are severely limited. In addition to going to school, I have to pray to Allah five times a day. :blah2:

Gabriella84 said:
My nuisance capabilities are severely limited. In addition to going to school, I have to pray to Allah five times a day. :blah2:

mandatory madras attendance doesn't slow down a GOOD insurgent.

Yes, but you forget -- I also need time to malign the Bush administration, destroy the American ideal, hate the troops and have premarital sex.

Gabriella84 said:
Yes, but you forget -- I also need time to malign the Bush administration, destroy the American ideal, hate the troops and have premarital sex.

you forgot flagellating the religious

I would happily grab Dillo's ass. I would need gloves and a surgical mask before I would grab yours. :blah2:

Gabriella84 said:
I would happily grab Dillo's ass. I would need gloves and a surgical mask before I would grab yours. :blah2:

What in God's name gave you the idea I'd even LET you NEAR ME?

I never have had, nor do I care to get any, nasty little diseases. Your age group is known to be the major carrier and distributor of STD's.

I wouldn't let you near me.

What are you doing posting in a thread about "balls" anyway? What would you know about it?

Forum List

Back