#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location
They should have been thrown out for occupying a seat that a paying customer could have. If you go to a place of business such as this, buy something or get out. The idea of closing their shops and taking racial sensitivity training is just plain stupid. I hope they go broke for it. Every homeless person in every large city has a place to come in and stay for the day. He can get out of the heat in the summer and out of the cold in the winter. Maybe he can put his cup up on the table and he can collect his money in a comfortable setting.

Starbucks is putting on a show for the public and its nauseating. After seeing the men interviewed...they seem like decent people who really didnt do anything. I have a hunch the barista was a twit. Who knows though, people are capable of anything.
The men, the barista and a mediator need to sit in a room and rehash it all until something worthwhile comes of it. .

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location
They should have been thrown out for occupying a seat that a paying customer could have. If you go to a place of business such as this, buy something or get out. The idea of closing their shops and taking racial sensitivity training is just plain stupid. I hope they go broke for it. Every homeless person in every large city has a place to come in and stay for the day. He can get out of the heat in the summer and out of the cold in the winter. Maybe he can put his cup up on the table and he can collect his money in a comfortable setting.
Thanks to the cowardly leftist management of Starbucks, the homeless now have a shelter to go to on almost every city block.
image.jpeg

This is truly an amazing story, 19 screens about 2 black men being tossed from a Starbucks and the company apologizing and closing 8,000 stores for racial bias training. Yet there doesn't seem to be any real evidence that the motivation of the manger was racial and certainly not the company.
Simply Amazing

Forum List

Back