Boycotts and browbeating of Israel: What’s changed since the last Gaza war?

Same reason tunnels from Mexico to the US are illegal. You don't trespass, commit crimes, enter in an unauthorized manner.
Tunnels to break into banks. Tunnels under your neighbors back yard. Tunnels under road or building to plant bombs. Tunnels to escape jail.
Except for utilities, which are built to regulation and safety standards, most tunnels dug without plans and permits are illegal.
Countries have form of legal entry to their land. Tunneling into the country without their knowledge and permission is illegal.
1700 tunnels into Egypt and Israel are all illegal. Material used to build the tunnels was smuggled or stolen. Labor in some cases was carried out by children. The tunnels have in some cases killed the makers or smugglers inside the tunnels.
There is not legal justification for the tunnels out of gaza.

If I were fenced in I'd tunnel out. How would you like to live in an outdoor prison, and with a warden who says what goes in and what goes out, from Land they owned before the Jews arrived. Are you out of your mind? The Zionist government is suppose to be so very high tech and from what I have read you are, I see it all the time, reading about your companies. Why are you not able to go in and get rid of Hamas without killing the children and innocent people. Why can't you figure it out. Its been going on for years. You should of made friends with them, and don't tell me you tried really hard, as you didn't. You did not go there to live among the Palestinians , you went there to build a state. I know there were other places in consideration which probably would of been better. Please do not use this is your homeland if that was the case you would of never left. There is some speculation that the Palestinians are the real Jews of old and there when Rome took over. You need to befriend then and live among them, as Jews here do.

You know what Jews did in ghettos for almost 2,000 years?
They grew from within by dealing with what they had.
They built towns with schools and conducted commerce.
They didn't attacks their oppressors.
Their oppressors quickly started to trust them and allowed them access to business outside their ghetto towns.

Of course, they weren't inundated from the age of 1 with Sesame Street - "Kill The Infidels Edition".

I think you'll find that's 300 years, give or take.
Isn't it a bit difficult to build towns inside already built up walled enclosures within cities?
The original purpose of the Ghetto was to protect Jewish people, not oppress them.
Their so called "oppressors" conducted business with Jewish merchants long before the ghetto was invented. Prior to that many cities had "Jewish Quarters" where native Jewish people chose to live, along with "German Quarters" and in some cases even "Turkish Quarters". That's how cities grew in medieval times.

Egypt, the opposite side of Israel, Sinai Peninsula is where all of the smuggling to Gaza..not Israel..and last time I checked there was 40+ tunnels leading to ISRAEL CIVILIAN CENTERS

Egypt has coordinated the blockade with Israel, otherwise they would not need to tunnel.
Your epidemic logic..
The smuggling rate of weapons is massive, that's a two way type of tunnel - you can go outside the same way rockets are going inside!
And Rafah wasn't closed back on 2006, and not even before.
Gaza?Egypt border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rafah crossing reopened after 4 days of Hamas-Egypt rift
Egypt reopens border with Gaza - CNN.com
Aaaand this is why Egypt-US closed Rafah, the Egyptians are deeply insulted comparing to Israel don't you think?
Witnesses: Hamas militants blow up borders with Egypt_English_Xinhua

From your own sources:

"After Hamas routed pro-Abbas forces and seized Gaza in June 2007, the EU monitors withdrew and Israel imposed the closure on the strip to weaken Hamas. Hosni Mubarak, then Egyptian president, cooperated with Israel and kept the crossing mostly closed."

and

"The closure of the border had been part of an embargo policy by Egypt and Israel aimed at cutting off Hamas, though it simultaneously created an economic hardship in Gaza by limiting shipments of goods in and out of the country."

Oh and why would Hamas bother to blow up the border fence if the crossing was always open, seems a waste of explosives to me?

Oh as regards pre-2005 anyone remember the Philadelphi corridor?

Egypt has coordinated the blockade with Israel, otherwise they would not need to tunnel.
Your epidemic logic..
The smuggling rate of weapons is massive, that's a two way type of tunnel - you can go outside the same way rockets are going inside!
And Rafah wasn't closed back on 2006, and not even before.
Gaza?Egypt border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rafah crossing reopened after 4 days of Hamas-Egypt rift
Egypt reopens border with Gaza - CNN.com
Aaaand this is why Egypt-US closed Rafah, the Egyptians are deeply insulted comparing to Israel don't you think?
Witnesses: Hamas militants blow up borders with Egypt_English_Xinhua

From your own sources:

"After Hamas routed pro-Abbas forces and seized Gaza in June 2007, the EU monitors withdrew and Israel imposed the closure on the strip to weaken Hamas. Hosni Mubarak, then Egyptian president, cooperated with Israel and kept the crossing mostly closed."

and

"The closure of the border had been part of an embargo policy by Egypt and Israel aimed at cutting off Hamas, though it simultaneously created an economic hardship in Gaza by limiting shipments of goods in and out of the country."

Oh and why would Hamas bother to blow up the border fence if the crossing was always open, seems a waste of explosives to me?

Oh as regards pre-2005 anyone remember the Philadelphi corridor?

Rafah is a pedestrian crossing only. There are no facilities for goods. The crossing was "open" but Israel controlled when it was open and who could cross.

If I were fenced in I'd tunnel out. How would you like to live in an outdoor prison, and with a warden who says what goes in and what goes out, from Land they owned before the Jews arrived. Are you out of your mind? The Zionist government is suppose to be so very high tech and from what I have read you are, I see it all the time, reading about your companies. Why are you not able to go in and get rid of Hamas without killing the children and innocent people. Why can't you figure it out. Its been going on for years. You should of made friends with them, and don't tell me you tried really hard, as you didn't. You did not go there to live among the Palestinians , you went there to build a state. I know there were other places in consideration which probably would of been better. Please do not use this is your homeland if that was the case you would of never left. There is some speculation that the Palestinians are the real Jews of old and there when Rome took over. You need to befriend then and live among them, as Jews here do.

Their oppressors quickly started to trust them and allowed them access to business outside their ghetto towns.

Of course, they weren't inundated from the age of 1 with Sesame Street - "Kill The Infidels Edition".

The original purpose of the Ghetto was to protect Jewish people, not oppress them.

That is absolutely the dumbest sentence I have read in a very long time.
Even the Talmud is replete with Jews living amongst non-Jews.

Same reason tunnels from Mexico to the US are illegal. You don't trespass, commit crimes, enter in an unauthorized manner.
Tunnels to break into banks. Tunnels under your neighbors back yard. Tunnels under road or building to plant bombs. Tunnels to escape jail.
Except for utilities, which are built to regulation and safety standards, most tunnels dug without plans and permits are illegal.
Countries have form of legal entry to their land. Tunneling into the country without their knowledge and permission is illegal.
1700 tunnels into Egypt and Israel are all illegal. Material used to build the tunnels was smuggled or stolen. Labor in some cases was carried out by children. The tunnels have in some cases killed the makers or smugglers inside the tunnels.
There is not legal justification for the tunnels out of gaza.

You had it good in Germany , so many got higher education there, then Hitler got in and Judea declared war on Germany.

Also you never heard of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.

That is absolutely the dumbest sentence I have read in a very long time.
Even the Talmud is replete with Jews living amongst non-Jews.

The original purpose of the Ghetto was to protect Jewish people, not oppress them. Fact.

Forum List

Back