Boycotting twitter

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
The scumbag website twitter has banned my account for taking arab muslims for task for their racism and violence, so I have moved to Gab. All those who believe in the right to free expression and not censorship should also boycott twitter. I could have used one of my alternate accounts there, but they have made an effort to ban/suspend the accounts of many hundreds or thousands of conservative voices, so I will no longer increase that scumbag site's ad dollars with my viewing habits. FU twitter, can't wait for it to finally go bankrupt.

I'll have to reappraise my view of Twitter. I previously haven't allowed it on my devices, but it appears it has some good points.

• Banned
I'll have to reappraise my view of Twitter. I previously haven't allowed it on my devices, but it appears it has some good points.

If banning people because of their political views is a "good" thing in your tiny pea brain, then you are nothing more than the typical liberal jackass claiming you support free speech - as long as you agree with the content. Enjoy your echo chamber there of morons, while the rest of us move on to a better site.

----------------
Its low IQ dimwits like this that read rubbish like the NYT; one would have thought after this past election they might start to recognize how there's a majority of the population that does not support their lunatic views, but having lost the congress, presidency, statehouses, etc., it appears the liberals will continue to vanish to the last man before they admit how unpopular and undersirable their beliefs are.

I never even went to the Twatter home page
Facekook either for that matter

If banning people because of their political views is a "good" thing in your tiny pea brain, then you are nothing more than the typical liberal jackass claiming you support free speech - as long as you agree with the content. Enjoy your echo chamber there of morons, while the rest of us move on to a better site.

----------------
Its low IQ dimwits like this that read rubbish like the NYT; one would have thought after this past election they might start to recognize how there's a majority of the population that does not support their lunatic views, but having lost the congress, presidency, statehouses, etc., it appears the liberals will continue to vanish to the last man before they admit how unpopular and undersirable their beliefs are.
I'm not surprised to observe your complete non-grasp of the 1st Amendment.

----------------
I'm not surprised to observe your complete non-grasp of the 1st Amendment.
So much for being a "Rhodes Scholar." I thought it used to mean you were intelligent. Apparently not.

Forum List

Back