Boycott Those Who Boycott The NRA

Typical NRA jackass move. Trash law enforcement to raise money.

You people suck dick.

review.jpg

The first president of the National Rifle Association literally led the charge in the war against slavery and his first draft of the 1871 “Klan Act” made it a felony to infringe on African American 2A rights. Brutalist

Yup, Grant did some things well. Today he would have resigned from the NRA if he were alive.

Boycotts generally do not work well.

The flag boyscotts in the South did work well, but they were the outlier.

This works both ways, folks.

Now we see the politically correct backlash against the NRA instead of law enforcement that failed to protect our children. Which they swore an oath to serve and protect. Paid for by TAXPAYERS!

Now a bunch of companies are dropping their support for the NRA because they don't want the backlash from snowflakes. This is capitalism and as it should be in a free society but here's the rub.

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

We need a national movement to boycott those who boycott the NRA. A boycott of those who would attack our Constitution. A boycott of those who slander the NRA as a terrorist organization. Hell, the NRA was the organization which helped get the background check system in place. So let's get the list going and show these brain dead libtardos you play with fire you get burned.

"But the opposing viewpoint was evident as well. “I discontinued my account with you last night for discontinuing the relationship with the NRA,” another user wrote. “I will encourage all NRA members and gun supporters to do the same. There are 100 million gun owners and 5 million NRA members. Good luck.”

Companies Cut Ties to the N.R.A., but Find There Is No Neutral Ground
Nope...in fact, I will give them more of my business when possible.

Our company has stopped using car rental places that are pushing this radical left narrative. Also, we will no longer fly United or Delta. Gun sales are up and there are new discounts underway. I saw this a mile away, good ol Bait n Switch from the leftist disease.

Ha Ha!

Delta is being an asshole jumping on this stupid anti gun bandwagon all the idiot Moon Bats are parading around on now.

Looks like the sorry bastards are going to lose some tax incentives. Serves them right.

BREAKING: Georgia Senate Makes Decision On Delta Tax Deal After Airline Dropped NRA

BREAKING: Georgia Senate Makes Decision On Delta Tax Deal After Airline Dropped NRA

On Monday, Georgia lawmakers killed a tax deal designed to benefit Delta Air Lines after the airline caved to pressure from radical left-wing gun control activists and ended their relationship with the NRA.

The move by Georgia's State Senate came after Georgia Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle said on Monday that he would kill any tax benefit that Delta receives if they did not reverse their decision.
Too funny! Killing the goose that lays the golden egg for them. :lol:

Our company has stopped using car rental places that are pushing this radical left narrative. Also, we will no longer fly United or Delta. Gun sales are up and there are new discounts underway. I saw this a mile away, good ol Bait n Switch from the leftist disease.
Nah, you are a junior twitler making up things. :)

It is good to see the radical right agenda collapse.

:laughing0301:
Just like the right's boycott of Starbucks and Nordstrom went so well.
And Disney and Coke and Pepsi.

These alt right wingers actually think their boycotts have an effect. Lol. They fail to realize, each time they resists something it makes sane people want it more.
Same thing happens every time you gun grabbers start frothing at the mouth - gun sales go up :itsok:

:laughing0301:
Just like the right's boycott of Starbucks and Nordstrom went so well.
And Disney and Coke and Pepsi.

These alt right wingers actually think their boycotts have an effect. Lol. They fail to realize, each time they resists something it makes sane people want it more.
Same thing happens every time you gun grabbers start frothing at the mouth - gun sales go up :itsok:
But technically this is going backwards for all the power hungry leftards. Good luck taking the guns away.

`
So long as this doesn't threaten any jobs, too bad, so sad for Delta. I never use them anyways.
`

The stall on the Jet Fuel tax reduction was for all airlines, not just Delta. Any airline operating in any airport in Georgia will be paying higher rates than without the legislation.

>>>>

Forum List

Back