Boycott the Arizona boycott......list pf products!

Cool. I'm traveling next week. I shall ensure that I book into a Best Western. And, I have a Petsmart near me.... I shall start buying my pet supplies from them instead of the store I have been using. Thanks.

What really irritates me is that their are people inside the state calling for a boycott and it is from the left which only proves one thing. They hate the people of any region but love that government.

At least McCain urged people not to boycott the state and tried to defend the state even though he might not agree with the law. Its going to make me make sure to vote out every democrat in the next year.

What really irritates me is that their are people inside the state calling for a boycott and it is from the left which only proves one thing. They hate the people of any region but love that government.

Yes, this shows that they love the government so much that apparently the boycott is in response to a governmental policy. I mean its silly and a cut off your nose to spite your face idea but this isnt over their love of government.

And really, as a capitalist... if you are one... you should be applauding these Americans using their economic freedom to decide what they buy and where they want to buy it from.

Yes, this shows that they love the government so much that apparently the boycott is in response to a governmental policy. I mean its silly and a cut off your nose to spite your face idea but this isnt over their love of government.

And really, as a capitalist... if you are one... you should be applauding these Americans using their economic freedom to decide what they buy and where they want to buy it from.

Does this same opinion apply to government controlled Health Care Insurance?

Boycotting AZ?

That's easy.

Try boycotting CHINA sometime and see how difficult that is.

Sorta tells us everything we need to know about our ecvonomy, doesn't it?

Said this in another post and will say it here, go right ahead, to advocate for a boycott of Arizona is like shooting yourself in the foot to punish the guy next to you for stepping on your toe. All your going to end up doing is harming the very people you claim to be supporting, exactly who is you think does most of those meaningless labor jobs in all those Tourism spots here in this state ? With a boycott who will lose thier jobs first you think? In fact a boycott will serve to help the illegal immigration problem in our state so please do us a favor and continue.

Boycott Arizona? Let's see is California going to boycott the AZ prison system? No, they can't afford to. Boycott agriculture products picked by immigrant workers? That will help tons. Meanwhile, those of us who support the effort to end illegal immigration can now target buy goods thanks to these folks. Another opportunity for liberals to let their emotions run away with them and leave rational thought behind.

I need a trailer hitch for my Yukon. Uhaul sells them, so I guess that helps me make up my mind. Thanks.

I heard that the boycotters included Arizona Ice Tea on their list. AZ Tea is in New York, not Arizona.

heh.

I heard that the boycotters included Arizona Ice Tea on their list. AZ Tea is in New York, not Arizona.

heh.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I heard some idiot liberals (same thing) were boycotting Arizona Tea, when it is really made in NY! :lol::lol:

All I can say is more Arizona Tea for me! That stuff is good! ;)

Boycott Arizona? Let's see is California going to boycott the AZ prison system? No, they can't afford to. Boycott agriculture products picked by immigrant workers? That will help tons. Meanwhile, those of us who support the effort to end illegal immigration can now target buy goods thanks to these folks. Another opportunity for liberals to let their emotions run away with them and leave rational thought behind.

I need a trailer hitch for my Yukon. Uhaul sells them, so I guess that helps me make up my mind. Thanks.

More than 1,500 inmates have been released from county jails around California in response to legislation designed to cut the state prison population, prompting an outcry from some law enforcement officials.

More than 300 inmates have been released in Orange County in the last few weeks and about 200 in Sacramento County, including a man who allegedly assaulted a woman hours after getting early release from jail
More than 1,500 California jail inmates are released early - Los Angeles Times

Frankly, I laugh anytime I hear any critics from California talking about how Arizona should do things, that state has too many issues to deal with as a result of a completly mismanged state Govt. So when Cailfornia makes suggestions of boycotts of Arizona, I tend to place that along with the IOU's it sends out to it's state employee's from time to time, " we will get back tou you".

Forum List

Back