‘Boycott Target' rap song skyrockets to the top of the music charts

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Pretty funny. I haven't been in a Target in years. I stopped going after they kicked the Salvation Army bell ringers off their property.

A hip-hop single criticizing retail behemoth Target has raced to the number one spot on the Billboard rap charts, fueling the ongoing boycott campaign against Target.

Pro-Trump hip-hop artists Jimmy Levy and Forgiato Blow crafted the track “Boycott Target” as a reaction to the retail giant’s inclusion of Pride Month goods and transgender-inclusive apparel in their list of products

I will confess that I did make a purchase on the Target website today but it was only because there was a chance that I would have to wait until September 12th to get the product from the Wal-Mart website.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Before today, my last Target purchase was on August 27, 2021.

I always thought the rap people were ultra liberal and might be on the side of Target. It comes as a surprise when gangsta types understand the difference between men and women better than the universities.

They also referenced Christian stuff too. Christian rappers are okay by me.

It isn't the "art" form of rap, which is innovative. It's the vulgarity, misogyny and cop killing shit that makes me turn it off.

I always thought the rap people were ultra liberal and might be on the side of Target. It comes as a surprise when gangsta types understand the difference between men and women better than the universities.
These aren't rappers....these are grifters...
Not a single fan of hip hop is listening to this bullshit......these are clowns....

Blacks get a bad rap with the tranny thing. We often see black weirdos being trans and gay but the truth is, generally speaking, most blacks were against gay marriage and are against this tranny stuff so this is not a surprise to me.

Blacks get a bad rap with the tranny thing. We often see black weirdos being trans and gay but the truth is, generally speaking, most blacks were against gay marriage and are against this tranny stuff so this is not a surprise to me.

From what I can tell, blacks have resisted the feminization of their men. Staying away from the soy.

Now, if they could resist all the rest of the DNC-driven indoctrination about their so-called "racial victimhood", we'd all be a lot happier.

Forum List

Back