BOYCOTT!! Sears / K-Mart Retail Operation

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Sears throws American workers under the bus.

Wrench Inventor Claims Sears Stole His Idea, Took It to China - ABC News

They're selling them for the same price too.

Meh, I suppose it's expected... Sears isn't an American company any more. It's a 'multi-national'. Whatever the fuck that means. Even so, I suppose it employs a LOT of Americans.

I guess I have no bitch. :hmpf:

I just wish that, in spite of the perfect legality of it, our corporate friends, neighbors and countrymen wouldn't be such colossal community dicks.

They're selling them for the same fucking price! :eusa_eh: Even the consumers are getting screwed... put the Chinese product on the same shelf as the American model at the same price and let the market competition begin.

Sears throws American workers under the bus.

Wrench Inventor Claims Sears Stole His Idea, Took It to China - ABC News

They're selling them for the same price too.

Meh, I suppose it's expected... Sears isn't an American company any more. It's a 'multi-national'. Whatever the fuck that means. Even so, I suppose it employs a LOT of Americans.

I guess I have no bitch. :hmpf:

I just wish that, in spite of the perfect legality of it, our corporate friends, neighbors and countrymen wouldn't be such colossal community dicks.

They're selling them for the same fucking price! :eusa_eh: Even the consumers are getting screwed... put the Chinese product on the same shelf as the American model at the same price and let the market competition begin.

My understanding is that Sears apparently violated copyright an patent laws as well as international conventions against counterfiting. Hope they have good lawyers; NOT. I'm rooting for the little guy.

I don't shop at any of the big box stores. Can't stand them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back