Boycott NFL

Verizon just doubled payments to NFL! You Trumpatrds are losing!

Some how I DOUBT that really................. People will drop Verizon too . VOTE WITH DOLLARS ever here of it. Power of the people will win every-time...........

upload_2017-12-11_10-48-39.png

Some seats are empty due to steaming and saturation of games, Mon and Thurs night games. Many also watch sports at bars and at parties. You can delude yourself and think the kneelers are the cause, but they are not.

upload_2017-12-11_11-8-20.png

Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson was ejected for fighting, and as he made his way into the tunnel, turned back to argue with nearby fans in the stands. As the two parties exchanged words, someone appeared to throw an object on Jefferson, setting Jefferson off. Jefferson tried climbing into the stands to fight the fan, but was stopped by security before the situation escalated.

https://twitter.com/Sports_Burd/status/940029698096095232
NFL HELL: Ejected Player Tries Charging Stands to Fight Fans

After this STUNT lmfao their ratings will drop even more

Last edited:

Some how I DOUBT that really................. People will drop Verizon too . VOTE WITH DOLLARS ever here of it. Power of the people will win every-time...........

View attachment 165451
Power is the people watching the NFL games on there smart phone & Verizon paying the NFL $2,250,000,000 more.

They are already losing customers like crazy this will help peak it off.............

upload_2017-12-11_11-14-43.png

Verizon is losing customers like crazy, even with unlimited data plans

View attachment 165451
Power is the people watching the NFL games on there smart phone & Verizon paying the NFL $2,250,000,000 more.

They are already losing customers like crazy this will help peak it off.............

View attachment 165456

Not to mention to many now realize the game is rigged.................

Go watch " The fix is in" .

View attachment 165451

View attachment 165456

Repubtard deflection. Verizon customer loss had nothing to do with NFL. This was happening before they increased NFL exposure.

NFL ad revenue increased more than 2% in 2017, NFL total revenue will exceed over $13.5 Billion in 2017.

Last edited:

View attachment 165451

View attachment 165456

Repubtard deflection. Verizon customer loss had nothing to do with NFL. This was happening before they increased NFL exposure.

NFL ad revenue increased more than 2% in 2017, NFL total revenue will exceed over $13.5 Billion in 2017.
And had the moron read the entire article, he would have seen, "the good news for Verizon is that since it introduced unlimited data plans, it’s started adding customers again."

View attachment 165451

View attachment 165456

What part do you not comprehend, the article is about " LOSING CUSTOMERS" in general already. So now that the NFL has pulled this stunt they will lose even more WATCH smart ass.

and idiots who are hung up on the LEFT RIGHT Paradigm are usually the biggest dumb asses there are.

So severely indoctrinated by politcal assholes, you left right freaks treat your opposing side as if they are a foot ball team. when really fool BOTH SIDES play the same game they play it differently and they con their idiots into the same game of bs. " Fake republicans are as good as their democratic assholes".

upload_2017-12-11_11-31-37.png

View attachment 165451

View attachment 165456

What part do you not comprehend, the article is about " LOSING CUSTOMERS" in general already. So now that the NFL has pulled this stunt they will lose even more WATCH smart ass.

and idiots who are hung up on the LEFT RIGHT Paradigm are usually the biggest dumb asses there are.

So severely indoctrinated by politcal assholes, you left right freaks treat your opposing side as if they are a foot ball team. when really fool BOTH SIDES play the same game they play it differently and they con their idiots into the same game of bs. " Fake republicans are as good as their democratic assholes".

View attachment 165458
Speaking of indoctrination ... I don't suppose you have any current links showing Verizon is losing customers now?

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.
Guess what? The world will not come to an end.....next

I've always boycotted NASCAR because I felt its outlaw origins made mockery of what our soldiers fought and died for.

Now you've got me curious.

How did the "outlaw origins" make a mockery of our military?

The vast majority of early drivers were veterans of WWII and Korea.

They were moonshine drivers. Their skills came from outracing the authorities. It was all an effort to make their skills legit.

I was a teenager and got involved in making drag racing legit in Southern California. The CHP gave us a chance to get out of trouble by racing on an abandoned air strip.

New Topics

Forum List

Back