Boycott Macy's ?

Macy's had good merchandise, but I have not shopped there in many years since Target evolved and has almost everything I need.

There is also a convenient Penny's store close to me and that is where I get everything else.

I've been boycotting Macy's my entire life for no particular reason. Well, maybe because I've never been anywhere near a Macy's. So, I guess I will continue the boycot.
This is where I am about it too. I've never lived anywhere near one and I have never been big on shopping in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a place has something that I am wanting or needing enough and they have it for a fair price, I guess that I would still buy it, no matter where the people of the store stand on other things. At the end of the day, where a person chooses to stand concerning anything and why is all on them and no one else.

I've been boycotting Macy's my entire life for no particular reason. Well, maybe because I've never been anywhere near a Macy's. So, I guess I will continue the boycot.
This is where I am about it too. I've never lived anywhere near one and I have never been big on shopping in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a place has something that I am wanting or needing enough and they have it for a fair price, I guess that I would still buy it, no matter where the people of the store stand on other things. At the end of the day, where a person chooses to stand concerning anything and why is all on them and no one else.
Bless your heart!

^^^ Thank you. Right now I need it because I may still be under the influence of some medicine that I have never been on before. I was taking it because of all the coughing that I have done over the past month. And yes because of what its done to me, I am not taking it anymore. I am taking something else. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The problem with this Macy's CEO is his decision is based on a fallacy. Trump never said many Mexican immigrants were bad people. He said SOME ILLEGAL immigrants (notice the key words "ILLEGAL" and "SOME") were bad people as in gang members, rapist and drug pushers. Trump is 100% correct. Its amazing Macy's s still in business when their CEO is such a dumbass douchebag and can't comprehend the simplest of statements about ILLEGAL immigration.
that's not true.... he implied they were all bad, THEN he said, and SOME, some might be good people.
And Hillary called most Americans deplorable. Called her fellow Americans deplorable.

Forum List

Back