Boycott Israel

Since Tinmore and his new assistant have been posting several of their usual videos (that studio certainly is kept busy), I know he and the assistant wouldn't mind me posting my news. Afterward, they can get back to their usual programming of pulling up videos.

No sunshine for BDS: Florida passes latest state bill against boycotts of Israel=

BDS spurs anti-Semitism on campuses, says Brandeis study?

German mayor rejects BDS activity of ‘antisemitic’ teacher?

Tufts BDS Supporters Plan 'Direct Action' Against Pro-Israel Students?

BDS: Anti-Israel and Anti-American?

Thanks for the links. Now I know where you people get your shit.

So, Tinmore, who is supplying you with those crappy videos that are in such numerous supply? When you get tired of being the spokesman for that group,, will they offer you a job as the producer or director and you can carry on the tradition of churning them out? BTW, Tinmore, since you are on duty all the time here, do they ever give you some time off or a least a little bonus? It is evident that they have given you an assistant to take some of the burden off of you, but you really deserve a little paid vacation.

Jewish Apartheid

She is AMERICAN and as such has no idea of what it is like to be under constant threat of attack.

Sure she does. She has spent a lot of time in Palestine.

So which of your repeated posts is the LIE then

In one repeated many times you claim that no one can enter or leave palestine, in another you claim that people enter and leave palestine all the time. MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME

Since Tinmore and his new assistant have been posting several of their usual videos (that studio certainly is kept busy), I know he and the assistant wouldn't mind me posting my news. Afterward, they can get back to their usual programming of pulling up videos.

No sunshine for BDS: Florida passes latest state bill against boycotts of Israel=

BDS spurs anti-Semitism on campuses, says Brandeis study?

German mayor rejects BDS activity of ‘antisemitic’ teacher?

Tufts BDS Supporters Plan 'Direct Action' Against Pro-Israel Students?

BDS: Anti-Israel and Anti-American?

Thanks for the links. Now I know where you people get your shit.

The same place you do the MSM and you tube

And your source is that bastion of palestine BDS Austria. Not an arab muslim in sight amongst a crowd of maybe 30 BDS activists.

HOW IS IT AN ARAB MUSLIM MOVEMENT AGAIN, AND NOT A LOONEY LEFT EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE

Who said it was?

You do all the time when you claim it is a palestinian led movement, yet it is led by neo marxists and neo nazi's in just about every country in the world. So are you LYING are are you being LIED to and led up the garden path.

And still waiting for the evidence that shows Israel is apartheid ?

And your source is that bastion of palestine BDS Austria. Not an arab muslim in sight amongst a crowd of maybe 30 BDS activists.

HOW IS IT AN ARAB MUSLIM MOVEMENT AGAIN, AND NOT A LOONEY LEFT EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE

Who said it was?

You do all the time when you claim it is a palestinian led movement, yet it is led by neo marxists and neo nazi's in just about every country in the world. So are you LYING are are you being LIED to and led up the garden path.

It is probably too complicated for you but I will try.

Who said it was?

So you provide a one sided view again and omit the International law and Jews reports. And use an islamonazi propagandist as your source.

Want to try again using a non partisan unbiased source that sticks to truth and reality ?

Who said it was?

So you provide a one sided view again and omit the International law and Jews reports. And use an islamonazi propagandist as your source.

Want to try again using a non partisan unbiased source that sticks to truth and reality ?

So post the Israeli version. Hold up your end.

Who said it was?

So post the Israeli version. Hold up your end.

Show definitive proof of any Israeli apartheid from an unbiased and non partisan source. That is it PROVE YOUR CLAIMS IN A PROPER AND INTELLIGENT MANNER AND NOT USING ISLAMONAZI SOURCES.

You are told that your source is not valid as it is one sided and based on lies and blood libels, so why keep using it ?

When was Israel branded apartheid by the UN and a case drawn up at the Hague ?

Forum List

Back