Boycott Israel

What advantage would Hamas gain? What a ridiculous question. Hamas gains nothing with their actions against Israel

What advantage did they gain in the hundreds of suicide bombings against Israelis? Or are you going to deny those too ?

BTW, did you see the boys name mentioned on Btselem in my post above

That is why they stopped them in 2006.

Fatalities after operation Cast Lead (Gaza, West Bank, total)

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces 470 74 544
Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians 0 5 5
Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians 0 17 17
Israeli security force personnel killed by Palestinians 4 3 7

Fatalities after operation Cast Lead | B'Tselem

And you're deflecting because ???

Because Israel takes its piddly and shout it from the rooftops.

Huh??

What advantage would Hamas gain? What a ridiculous question. Hamas gains nothing with their actions against Israel

What advantage did they gain in the hundreds of suicide bombings against Israelis? Or are you going to deny those too ?

Israel stopped them by increasing the amount of checkpoints and building a wall.

You are very gullible to believe what Hamas said about them stopping suicide bombings.

Once they realized they were incapable of sending any more bombers in, they claim it was them who stopped it. sour grapes

Israel stopped them by increasing the amount of checkpoints and building a wall.

You are very gullible to believe what Hamas said about them stopping suicide bombings.

Once they realized they were incapable of sending any more bombers in, they claim it was them who stopped it. sour grapes

Standard Israeli bullshit.

What happened in 2011?

The bus attack that we're discussing !!

You can believe it if you want.

How about the hundreds of Palestinians that Israel has killed?

Geez, what's with your deflections?? We started discussing the bus attack because we were talking about Hamas having anti tank missiles, remember ??

I find it very pathetic Tinmore that you would deny such an attack happening

I provided you with more then enough evidence, including the boys name on Btselem, the same site that you use

LOL ! And what do you call "Hamas stopped suicide bombings"

I call that bullshit ..

OF course, once a main part of the wall was built, suicide bombings practically ended. Every one knows that.

The issue with you is that you're extremely bias

I call that bullshit ..

OF course, once a main part of the wall was built, suicide bombings practically ended. Every one knows that.

Of course they stopped abruptly during the long construction which is still not complete.

Hamas has people inside Israel.

The bus attack that we're discussing !!

Geez, what's with your deflections?? We started discussing the bus attack because we were talking about Hamas having anti tank missiles, remember ??

I provided you with more then enough evidence, including the boys name on Btselem, the same site that you use

OK, it happened. What happened?

I call that bullshit ..

Of course they stopped abruptly during the long construction which is still not complete.

Hamas has people inside Israel.

Got a link for that ?

OK, it happened. What happened?

I have no idea what you're saying here.

I'm not sure if Israel should be boycotted, maybe the Israeli people are good people, but the government is far too extreme in its policies

When they brag about targeting children to cause the maximum amount of harm and hardship then you might have a point. But while the Israeli government protects its children from harm and does all it can to stop murdering muslim terrorists then it is beyond reproach

So now it is the Egyptians fault for wanting a buffer zone to safeguard their citizens from attack. And terrorism had everything to do with it as the filistans live for terrorism, and they use the Egyptian border to smuggle in weapons and explosives.

Don't you know, Phoenall, that as an active member of the ISM, Mr. Tinmore was actually present so he knows all about this and doesn't believe that they were just clearing out the shubbery which was hiding the entrace to a smuggling tunnel. Perhaps Mr. Tinmore took some pictures with his camera to show us the rows of houses along the border being bulldozed.

Satellite imagery is being used by Human Rights Watch to provide verification of the physical condition of sensitive geographic areas within the Gaza Strip.

Since the beginning of the Intifada in September of 2000, the Israel Defense Force (IDF) has destroyed over 2,400 houses in the Gaza Strip. About two-thirds of the destroyed structures were located in and near the Rafah refugee camp at the southern end of the Gaza Strip along the border with Egypt.

Imaging Notes Magazine ||

All valid military targets according to the Geneva conventions, if you have a problem with International Law then take it up with the relevant people. Don't think that by moaning on here the rules will be changed in islams favour.

So now it is the Egyptians fault for wanting a buffer zone to safeguard their citizens from attack. And terrorism had everything to do with it as the filistans live for terrorism, and they use the Egyptian border to smuggle in weapons and explosives.

Don't you know, Phoenall, that as an active member of the ISM, Mr. Tinmore was actually present so he knows all about this and doesn't believe that they were just clearing out the shubbery which was hiding the entrace to a smuggling tunnel. Perhaps Mr. Tinmore took some pictures with his camera to show us the rows of houses along the border being bulldozed.

Satellite imagery is being used by Human Rights Watch to provide verification of the physical condition of sensitive geographic areas within the Gaza Strip.

Since the beginning of the Intifada in September of 2000, the Israel Defense Force (IDF) has destroyed over 2,400 houses in the Gaza Strip. About two-thirds of the destroyed structures were located in and near the Rafah refugee camp at the southern end of the Gaza Strip along the border with Egypt.

Isn't Google maps wonderful when it shows the swimming pools, terraces, posh hotels, country clubs and other such affluent trappings in gaza

That's what they get for doing this:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen, Phoenall, with that truckload of videos supplied to Mr. Tinmore from Hamas that he has brought up so many times, you would think he could show us one which depicts all these houses being bulldozed. Personally I don't think Mr. Tinmore has any problems with his friends smuggling in weapons through tunnels to kill Israelis. You see how those dopes shoot their AK47's in the air when they are celebrating? Evidently they never heard that what goes up must come down.

There was a case some years back were a weapon was discharged in the air and the bullet came down and killed a baby, guess who was initially blamed for the death by the likes of tinny. No remorse or retraction either when it was proven that the IDF could not have fired the shot

Listen, Phoenall, with that truckload of videos supplied to Mr. Tinmore from Hamas that he has brought up so many times, you would think he could show us one which depicts all these houses being bulldozed. Personally I don't think Mr. Tinmore has any problems with his friends smuggling in weapons through tunnels to kill Israelis. You see how those dopes shoot their AK47's in the air when they are celebrating? Evidently they never heard that what goes up must come down.

Israel imports weapons all the time.

Do you have a point?

Yes they don't use them to terrorise their neighbours, just to defend their civilians from attack

Do you have a point?

Yes they don't use them to terrorise their neighbours, just to defend their civilians from attack

https://www.google.com/search?q=hom...HOyAH6pICQBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=622

Do you have a point?

https://www.google.com/search?q=hom...HOyAH6pICQBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=622

Keep telling you that is covered by the Geneva conventions and is allowed because they are valid military targets. While the hamas goons insist on using civilian areas to attack Israel the Israel will keep on demolishing them, it is in no way terrorism but valid defence tactics. I don't see you complaining about the good old US of A doing the same in Iraq, afgahnistan and pakistan

P F Tinmore, et al,

The problem with any set of standards relative to arms trade treaties or establishing common international standards for the import, export and transfer of conventional arms, is that it runs afoul of:

(a) The right of States to individual and collective self-defence, in accordance with Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations;
(b) The right of States to manufacture, export, import or transfer arms;
(c) The right of self-determination and the liberation struggle.​

Do you have a point?

(COMMENT)

In the case of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, both sides claim to a Chapter VII (Article 51) self-defense claimant.

It is generally understood compliant states will prevent, combat and eradicate the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons should identify, where applicable, groups and individuals engaged in the illegal manufacture, trade, stockpiling, transfer, possession, as well as financing for acquisition, of illicit small arms and light weapons, and take
action under appropriate national law against such groups and individuals. However, in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, this is entirely impractical. The Arab League has declared that the Hostile Palestinians have the right to combat foreign occupation and aggression by whatever means, including armed struggle, in order to liberate their territories and secure their right to self-determination, and independence and to do so in such a manner as to preserve the territorial integrity of each Arab country.

This is the great circle I wrote about before. The Hostile Arab Palestinians and Arab League have defined the aggressor as the Israelis. Thus no international law applies.

Israel, having been established and is recognized as having complied with the Steps Preparatory to Independence, as implemented by the UN Palestine Commission, was immediately attacked by the opposition to peace, in order to defy and overturn the implementation process. This has lead to a six+ decade long struggle and the formation of a dysfunctional State of Palestine, that argues more for the right to continue the armed struggle; and argues NOT for the establishment of peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back