Boycott Israel

Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing attention to—and, in some quarters, acceptance of—the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement targeting Israel, or BDS. Those drawn to the cause have likely come across the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, a Virginia-based non-profit organization that serves as the American umbrella group of the BDS movement and is arguably the most prominent promoter of BDS in the United States. The US Campaign, which is officially called Education for Just Peace in the Middle East, coordinates the efforts of 329 different pro-BDS organizations “working to advocate for Palestinian rights and a shift in US policy… bound by commonly shared principles on Palestine solidarity as well as our anti-racism principles,” according to the group’s website.

But as Tablet confirmed , the group also helps facilitate tax-exempt donations to a Palestinian coalition that includes Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and other groups the US State Department designates as terror organizations.

(full article online)

BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations

They were apparently upset because 12 out of 25 of the student senators walked out of an over 10-hour-long meeting the previous week, preventing a vote on the resolution. But here’s the thing, even if the resolution did pass — which it didn’t; it failed for the fifth time in six years — but even if it DID pass, UC Santa Barbara isn’t obliged to pull its money out of Israeli businesses.

Students at the University of Michigan passed a divestment resolution last year and the administration said: “We appreciate hearing from students,” but stated “the university’s longstanding policy is to shield the endowment from political pressures and to base our investment decisions solely on financial factors such as risk and return.” And UM’s board of regents said it “strongly oppose[d]” the BDS movement.

(full article and video online)

Pro-Palestinian Students Storm Stage, Disrupt Meeting

More recently, Frederik Willem de Klerk, the last president of South Africa under apartheid, recently gave an interview to Israeli radio. In it he said, “I think comparisons [of Israel to Apartheid South Africa] are odious and wouldn’t like to draw direct comparisons.” This from the man who oversaw the dissolution of the South African “Republic” and shared a Nobel Peace Prize with Nelson Mandela. While the BDS movement claims sanctions on Israel will help the Palestinians, de Klerk cautions that “In the case of South Africa our experience has been that sanctions sometimes delayed the reforms,” and usually hurt the Black population much more than the ruling White government. This has long been the position ofPalestinian Human Rights Advocate Bassam Eid who asserts that:

"The “pro-Palestinian” activists have therefore entirely completed the switch from supposedly being pro-Palestinian to being fully anti-Palestinian. While they claim to defend the interests of Palestinians, they in fact thrive on the deaths and unemployment of Palestinians… Whenever they are told that their actions hurt the Palestinians far more than they hurt Israel, “pro-Palestinian” activists plug their ears and start shouting “la la la la, I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you”, then they go back to their mantra about the Israelis having stolen land and needing to be punished and being all-around evil people and so on. It would be funny if it were not real."

(full article online)

Calling BS on BDS - Vol 5. Why "Apartheid" - BDS Guide

Hey everyone as you know my name is Mahdi Satri a 17 year old proud Israeli Zionist Arab from Arabian village near Akko.
-------------------

I’m pretty sure that Israeli Arab terrorists did it, they tried to burn our land, they tried to burn our holy city, they tried to burn the heart of Israeli Haifa, they tried to wipe out the chosen people, they tried to separate us, they tried to create problems, to create a civil war.
But the question is, “what’s the point?” and the most important question is “which power is behind this attack?”
Let’s just think about the point!
We get to conclusion that THERE IS NO POINT!
They knew that they couldn’t steal our land from us over years and history is a witness to our story, and they know that they can’t steal our country by stabbing burning or doing anything, because this is the promised land for the chosen people, and because Israel is the most powerful country in the middle east.
So why did they do it?
It’s not a mathematical or a physical equation!
It’s really very clear, they did it because they knew that Israel will deal strictly with this , and they knew that Israel won’t keep calm while watching the burned homes, while watching the displaced families, the closed schools, the stranded animals.
And then Israel will defend it’s citizens, children, families, and animals
Then it’s a chance for the Palestinians to run to the UN saying Israel is a racist, extremist country.
Then the world will stand against us like they do every time we’re trying to defend ourselves.
That’s why!

(full article online)

THE FAKE PALESTINIAN CURTAIN - BDS Guide

I’m the son of a Palestinian Arab Muslim who was born in Gaza and came to Israel for political asylum. He married my Israeli Arab mother, and I was born in Tel Aviv. A few years later, we moved to my village, a racist hateful village. When they found out that my father helped the IDF, they started a war on us.

Why? Because my father decided to be a patriot of his own country.

They started to throw stones at our house. I was badly injured when a big stone hit me in the head so my mother decided to take us to Tel Aviv again while my father stayed in the village and took a stand against hatred. It was a time full of bullets, full of war, one man standing against a village. But our country didn’t desert us.

(full article online)

I’m A Zionist Israeli Arab - BDS Guide

Forum List

Back