Boycott Israel

What are we boycotting, besides Israel again? Wool, electronics, poodle tusks, chocolate mazuzahs? What are we actually boycotting here? Remind me.
Israel is a startup Nation in innovations.
BDS attempt to make countries and any colleges, etc stop using Israeli products, or doing any kind of business with it. Invest in it, etc.

This is no different than what was done to the Jews in Germany during WWII, or the Arabs themselves in Mandate of Palestine from 1920 to 1948.

Nearly a Million Jews were expelled from Arab conquered lands from 1920 to 1970 in order to try to destroy Israel financially. Especially in 1950 when most were made to leave.

You can look up a list of what Israel makes online.

You may also read the thread "Israel: Helping to make the world a better place"

I care that Israel exists, and that's enough.
Thanks. Supporting it in every way, including buying Made in Israel products, does help.

It also helps the Palestinians, as so many of them work in Israel and depend on those jobs for their livelihood.

I never understood this Palestinian anti Israel hate. It seems that Palestinians are their own worst enemies, would it not be better to fight using peaceful means rather than bombs and violence? There are two sides to to a coin. I understand.

Florida defies BDS! A truck full of Israeli products boycotted by BDS arrived in Miami to be distributed at its Kosher Food and Wine festival, to support the Jewish state.

Palestine was created by the British in 1919, or so. It was fiction, just conveniently made point on a map carved from preexisting counties arbitrarily by those in power that didn't actually live there or have any connections to the land. Jews DO have a connection to that land, and didn't arbitrarily just pick this land...it was their homeland they were pushed out of. Certainly this little tidbit can't be overlooked, even by the most ardent scholarly skeptics...

I never understood this Palestinian anti Israel hate. It seems that Palestinians are their own worst enemies, would it not be better to fight using peaceful means rather than bombs and violence? There are two sides to to a coin. I understand.
It is Islam against Judaism.
Jews in Muslim conquered lands never had any rights. Any more than Christians or other non Muslims.

Muslims do not like to lose any part of a land they once conquered to non Muslims.

They were ok with it during the Ottoman Empire. They are ok that the Hashemites got 78% of the Mandate for Palestine.
They are not happy that the Jews won all the wars against them.

It is an honor thing. And they need to destroy Israel to bring back their honor.

That is why they refuse to negotiate and sign a peace treaty as the Egyptians and the Jordanians did.

They are not nearly financially ruined as the two Arab countries were in the 70s and 80s. They get too much money especially from the west and are wallowing in it, with the leaders living the grand life.

No it isn't. It is the native people against foreign crooks.

Religion is irrelevant.
You are so right.

It is the Indigenous Jews against the Muslim and Christian foreign crooks.
Do you mean the so called indigenous Jews who have no ancestors from there?
Link.... or should I really bother to ask for the proof that the Indigenous Jews are "not" descendants from the Indigenous Jews?

:)

No it isn't. It is the native people against foreign crooks.

Religion is irrelevant.

You have been corrected on that bit of ignorant propaganda many times.

Your promotion of falsehoods does nothing to make those falsehoods less nonsensical. Denying that appeals to your gods Allah and his partner Mo’ being irrelevant to religion is just silly.

Shirley, you have a YouTube video to cut and paste?

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Article Three:

The basic structure of the Islamic Resistance Movement consists of Moslems who have given their allegiance to Allah whom they truly worship, - "I have created the jinn and humans only for the purpose of worshipping" - who know their duty towards themselves, their families and country. In all that, they fear Allah and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors, so that they would rid the land and the people of their uncleanliness, vileness and evils.

Last edited:
Maria LaHood - Anti-BDS Legislation and the First Amendment

Freedom of Speech and freedom to destroy a people and their country are two totally different things.

I am still waiting for the BDS measures against Russia, Turkey, North Korea, Venezuela and others.

I am guessing......the BDS movement does not have even an hour to spend on those countries.

And I do not have to guess why.

And most of these Pro Palestinian issues "soldiers" do not know the first thing of what they are talking about.

And she dares to call BDS a non violent movement.

Tell that to all the Jews being attacked physically or threatened by pro BDS advocates for the past 20 to 30 years.

Israel is the only one trying to fight FOR the Palestinian people's rights, and shows it on a daily basis through giving them jobs, health care, etc, and many of them know that.

Being that far away from Israel makes people's vision warped (The Audience).

Being the only Jewish State does make Arabs like her pretty upset.

But she is not upset at Hamas and their waste of money and corruption.
She is not upset at the PA and their mismanagement of all the money they get.

Do you have any other Arab, Muslim or Christian, crying that their attempt at destroying Israel are being "infringed on" ?

Ha, ha, ha, She says that one has the right to boycott (regardless of the Laws, I am guessing) but it is their First Amendment Right to Speech which the laws are being written for.

And.....SHE DARES to bring up Martin Luther King, who was a firm Zionist and pro Israel, as if he were against Israel and thought that Israel was Apartheid.

The gall of lying about all of that.

Such a "Crusader" against Apartheid in Israel.

She is one of the many who simply spends too much time in the desert without water, and starts having mirages.

People like her use words in a different way to say that
their criticism of Israel is being "Stifled".

The poor thing.

Isn't she just giving a Speech which has not been stifled by the law, or by pro Israel people, like too many pro Israel Speeches keep being stifled, including with violence, all over the world???

FREE SPEECH, is exactly what she has just done.

But tries to make others believe that it is not their attempt to destroy Israel, but THEIR attempt , their right at Free speech which is being challenged.

Pariah State = Israel (yes, she uses all the words the Muslims and others have decided to throw at Israel in order to make ignorant people believe that Israel is the worse country which has ever been, and one day they will make Israel kneel to their wishes, just as South Africa did)

Last edited:

Freedom of Speech and freedom to destroy a people and their country are two totally different things.

I am still waiting for the BDS measures against Russia, Turkey, North Korea, Venezuela and others.

I am guessing......the BDS movement does not have even an hour to spend on those countries.

And most of these Pro Palestinian issues "soldiers" do not know the first thing of what they are talking about.

Tell that to all the Jews being attacked physically or threatened by pro BDS advocates for the past 20 to 30 years.

Israel is the only one trying to fight FOR the Palestinian people's rights, and shows it on a daily basis through giving them jobs, health care, etc, and many of them know that.

Do you have any other Arab, Muslim or Christian, crying that their attempt at destroying Israel are being "infringed on" ?

Ha, ha, ha, She says that one has the right to boycott (regardless of the Laws, I am guessing) but it is their First Amendment Right to Speech which the laws are being written for.

And.....SHE DARES to bring up Martin Luther King, who was a firm Zionist and pro Israel, as if he were against Israel and thought that Israel was Apartheid.

She is one of the many who simply spends too much time in the desert without water, and starts having mirages.

The poor thing.

Isn't she just giving a Speech which has not been stifled by the law, or by pro Israel people, like too many pro Israel Speeches keep being stifled, including with violence, all over the world???

But tries to make others believe that it is not their attempt to destroy Israel, but THEIR attempt , their right at Free speech which is being challenged.

Pariah State = Israel (yes, she uses all the words the Muslims and others have decided to throw at Israel in order to make ignorant people believe that Israel is the worse country which has ever been, and one day they will make Israel kneel to their wishes, just as South Africa did)

OK, but:
Start @ 16:00

The poor thing.

OK, but:

Could you find someone who does not want to destroy Israel?

Ali Hasan Abunimah is a Palestinian-American journalist who has been described as "the leading American proponent of a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict." Wikipedia
---------------------------
Ali Abunimah | The Guardian
Ali Abunimah, the author of One Country: A Bold Proposal to End the Israeli- Palestinian Impasse, is a fellow with the Palestine Centre in Washington DC, and founder of The Electronic Intifada. May 2013

----------------------
And someone who does not want to pull the wool over ignorant people's eyes?

Last edited:

The poor thing.

OK, but:

Could you find someone who does not want to destroy Israel?

Ali Hasan Abunimah is a Palestinian-American journalist who has been described as "the leading American proponent of a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict." Wikipedia
---------------------------
Ali Abunimah, the author of One Country: A Bold Proposal to End the Israeli- Palestinian Impasse, is a fellow with the Palestine Centre in Washington DC, and founder of The Electronic Intifada. May 2013

----------------------
And someone who does not want to pull the wool over ignorant people's eyes?

May I assume that you are not a fan?

Forum List

Back