Boycott Israel

Keep Your Freedom to Yourself When It Comes to Israel!

Poor thing. She is so slow about news.

It is ok for any State and country to pass anti Israel laws, but to pass anti BDS laws?

A crime. I tell you. It is an affront to our American rights !!!!!

Oh, my.....Lauren Rose:

A conspiracy Theorist if ever there was one:

Lauren Rose

Fascinating thoughts she has :)

Freedoms that we in the West enjoy are utterly foreign to Islamist totlaitarian theocracies. The israeli government is modeled on western style representative democracies as opposed to Islamist fascism that you espouse.

Poor thing. She is so slow about news.

It is ok for any State and country to pass anti Israel laws, but to pass anti BDS laws?

A crime. I tell you. It is an affront to our American rights !!!!!

Oh, my.....Lauren Rose:

A conspiracy Theorist if ever there was one:

Lauren Rose

Fascinating thoughts she has :)

Leave it to Tinmore to find the worst of the worst in his all-consuming quest to promote his Joooooo hatreds.

Palestinian protests persist despite Israel threats, killings

We got it. A long time ago. Arabs from Arabia have the right to land after they attempted to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews in 1948.

We got it.

They got it, too. They are Muslims. And they can cry and cry and cry, and it will not change anything.

They do not have the right to return to the land where they attempted to kill all the indigenous Jewish People and take over their lands.

Not now, not then, not ever.

They will die very sad people. Of course only happy that they are being paid from money given by the West, which has sadly bought into their cries because of the endless, pathetic 1700 year history of Jewish hatred
we all know so well.

Boycott Israel?
Attack Israel?

Then what?

Israel is not going anywhere. Ever again.

Am Israel Chai :)

What are we boycotting, besides Israel again? Wool, electronics, poodle tusks, chocolate mazuzahs? What are we actually boycotting here? Remind me.

Forum List

Back