Boycott Israel

you claim Palestine never existed
I am talking of the Country of Palestine the Palestinians speak of.
You know what I meant.
Has there ever been a country of Palestine, or are they none jewish israel charges?
Do you want to get back to discussing boycotting Israel or are you, as usual, going to take this thread, like many others, off on a personal trip?
Post a photo of an israeli made CPU so I can boycott it, oh wait there are none
Oh wait, you know jack shit:

Intel debuts Israeli-developed 7th generation chips

Muslims invented the car bomb LOL

You know what I meant.
Has there ever been a country of Palestine, or are they none jewish israel charges?
Do you want to get back to discussing boycotting Israel or are you, as usual, going to take this thread, like many others, off on a personal trip?

You know what I meant.

Funny: Muslims couldnā€™t function without Israelā€™s advancements What boycott? LOL

Google Chairman: Israeli tech second only to Silicon Valley Google chief says Israeli tech second only to Silicon Valley

Last edited:
Settle down, chuckles. The circuit design is the "brains" of a cpu. That is proprietary information so you won't find photographs. The design is specialized and that is why intel looks for electrical engineers with particular skills. Israel is a place where that talent can be found.

Odd, don't you think, but dregs churned out of a madrassah and Pal'istanians who are schooled in nothing but islamic terrorist tactics are not in high demand by technology companies.

Canā€™t boycott Israel.

Google Chairman: ā€œIsrael is a tech miracle! We love Israel!ā€

Attachments

• D209FF0E-39E1-4F90-9C7D-0D012D799109.png
    D209FF0E-39E1-4F90-9C7D-0D012D799109.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 14
What boycott?

Israel Bringing In Billions from Investors

From Drones to CyberSecurity, Israelā€™s high-tech mecca is a hotbed of technology start-ups thatā€™s drawing billions in investment from foreign companies and venture capital firms.

Attachments

• 7E1F1592-73B4-408B-9A9D-B47161E7F867.png
    7E1F1592-73B4-408B-9A9D-B47161E7F867.png
    591.9 KB · Views: 17
Here we go, dipstick.

intel-chip-maker-makes-largest-ever-investment-in-israel-technology.jpg

Intel.jpg

20151202234028.jpg
Oh a graphic, here's an actual photo,
Ivy-Bridge-EP-635x560.jpg

made in Costa Rica, not Israel, double Dip-shit

Made In Israel...

Intel: ā€œThere is a long list of Israeli-developed chips and technologies that have become the mainstay of the way computers are designed. Going back to 1979, when Intel Haifa developed the 8088 processor ā€“ used in the IBM PC, the first popular Microsoft-based computer for home use ā€” Israeli teams went on to develop the more advanced 386dx processor in 1987, the Pentium MMX processor in 1997, the first multicore i5/i7 processors in 2006, and the Clovertrail platform for tablets, to name just a fewā€

Let a billion chips bloom: Intel Israel celebrates 40 years

Here we go, dipstick.

intel-chip-maker-makes-largest-ever-investment-in-israel-technology.jpg

Intel.jpg

20151202234028.jpg
Oh a graphic, here's an actual photo,
Ivy-Bridge-EP-635x560.jpg

made in Costa Rica, not Israel, double Dip-shit

Made In Israel...

Intel: ā€œThese developments in Israel were the ones that set the tone for the way we interact with computers today. For example, the whole laptop revolution was kicked off by the Pentium M (Banias) processor, developed in Israel in 2003. In addition to hardware design, the company was also very involved in software design, security software, networking, and new projects, such as perceptual computing, with Intel designing systems that enable users to interact with computers and devices using gestures and voice.

Israeli design teams are now at work on the next generation of Intelā€™s core processor, currently labeled Skylake. Design plans are still preliminary, but the design is being led by Israeli engineers.ā€

Let a billion chips bloom: Intel Israel celebrates 40 years

Forum List

Back