Boycott II

JUST A QUICK NOTE ON THE SITUATION IN GAZA

To paraphrase; People who don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it.

I have seen on several threads suggestions that if the Gazans wish to spare their children from the Israeli Bombing they should flee to Egypt. Simple question if this was done and the conflict came to an end would the Israelis allow them to return to Gaza or would they become permanent refugees like the 700,000 Palestinians who were ethnically cleansed in 48 and 49
Aw boo hoo. Israel finally did something about the non stop rockets that Pali animals kept shooting at Israeli cities. What's so hard to understand about that, you fucking pussy?

don't bet the farm on it smegma...Apartheid South Africa had some hefty supporters, but a boycott brough them to their fkg knees...if you assume that lying, terroristic Jews are invincible---stay tuned rube:D
No I don't assume that lying terroristic Arabs are invincible. In fact quite the opposite. As far as the boycott they've been yapping for decades now, the only ones that seem to be for it are Muslim shitholes that Israel doesn't trade with anyhow. Not that the animals have anything other than oil, hate, terrorism, intolerance, chauvinism, oppression, persecution, corruption and violence to offer the modern world. LOL

...wow!!! who knew that Palestinians had "oil"....oh that's right---the lying Jews must always conflate the Palestinian cause with the broader abuses associated with radical Islam---so as to exploit the fashionable Islamophobia of the west....silly me:D
Palestinians don't have oil, but their supporters do. Wear your reading glasses and stop jerking off to Israel's destruction so much. It's bad for your eyes.

I have seen on several threads suggestions that if the Gazans wish to spare their children from the Israeli Bombing they should flee to Egypt. Simple question if this was done and the conflict came to an end would the Israelis allow them to return to Gaza or would they become permanent refugees like the 700,000 Palestinians who were ethnically cleansed in 48 and 49

I believe that could be part of the evac agreement between Israel and Egypt but we could use a much more recent example. When thousands of Gazans fled to Egypt during the last Hamas-Israeli clash it was Hamas which refused to allow them back into the Strip, despite repeated requests by Egypt and Israel, going so far as to threaten to attack them if they tried to return. You see, even those Hamas is sworn to protect and defend are nothing but cannon fodder in Hamas's war against the Jews.

Israel and Egypt
During the Battle of Gaza, 6,000 Palestinians took refuge from the fighting across the Egyptian border. They were stranded on the Egyptian side of Rafah after Hamas took power and were prevented by Hamas from returning to the Gaza Strip. Israeli and Egyptian diplomats tried to convince Hamas to allow these Palestinians to peacefully use the Kerem Shalom crossing to return home. However, on 5 July 2007, according to Israeli officials, Hamas refused to allow the crossing to be used and threatened to attack the crossing with mortars and gunfire, even at the cost of killing thousands of Palestinians

don't bet the farm on it smegma...Apartheid South Africa had some hefty supporters, but a boycott brough them to their fkg knees...if you assume that lying, terroristic Jews are invincible---stay tuned rube:D
No I don't assume that lying terroristic Arabs are invincible. In fact quite the opposite. As far as the boycott they've been yapping for decades now, the only ones that seem to be for it are Muslim shitholes that Israel doesn't trade with anyhow. Not that the animals have anything other than oil, hate, terrorism, intolerance, chauvinism, oppression, persecution, corruption and violence to offer the modern world. LOL

...wow!!! who knew that Palestinians had "oil"....oh that's right---the lying Jews must always conflate the Palestinian cause with the broader abuses associated with radical Islam---so as to exploit the fashionable Islamophobia of the west....silly me:D
Yes, Skitzo is rather silly and it was nice of him to admit it for a change. Meanwhile he is the perfect Dhimwit for the extremist Muslims and they just eat up his hatred of the Jews. Of course Skitzo closes his eyes to what is going on in Muslim countries. He can't drag the Jews into what is happening in these countries so he just doesn't bother to keep up with the news. By the way, Skitzo, since there are plenty of Muslims in the New York area, have you seen any hold any protest against what their Muslim brethren are doing to others elsewhere in the world? So far I haven't noticed anything, but perhaps you have and can inform us of all these protests which have gone one.

Yes, Skitzo is rather silly and it was nice of him to admit it for a change. Meanwhile he is the perfect Dhimwit for the extremist Muslims and they just eat up his hatred of the Jews. Of course Skitzo closes his eyes to what is going on in Muslim countries. He can't drag the Jews into what is happening in these countries so he just doesn't bother to keep up with the news. By the way, Skitzo, since there are plenty of Muslims in the New York area, have you seen any hold any protest against what their Muslim brethren are doing to others elsewhere in the world? So far I haven't noticed anything, but perhaps you have and can inform us of all these protests which have gone one.

Hoss-face..why not just combine all three sentences of your mindless rhetoric, and re-post them whenever someone challenges your idiocy....how far did you get in school Gramps???????????:D
I made it clean thru the 3d grade with honors. Are you jealous?

We really need to support Seal on this otherwise he will feel like he has been hung out to dry. Look how they are attacking him for just the idea of a boycott. It is also revealing that none of them is really able to confront him face to face. These people are cowards and if we hold to our position and recruit others to our cause they will fold. They are all empty suits who have not had a new idea in years. So lets commit ourselves to only posting on the Boycott thread and on doing it as oftes as we can untill it sticks in their craw. Remember stay strong.

P.S. Also we are not doing any good posting on other threads because all they do is slander us, and feed on us.
WE NEED TO CUT OFF THEIR FOOD SUPPLY !!!

This post was suppose to go on the original Boycott thread that Seal started but since that thread has ben deleated I will start it again
Who's we, Patrick? You got a turd in your pocket?

He has a turd between his ears.

I believe that could be part of the evac agreement between Israel and Egypt but we could use a much more recent example. When thousands of Gazans fled to Egypt during the last Hamas-Israeli clash it was Hamas which refused to allow them back into the Strip, despite repeated requests by Egypt and Israel, going so far as to threaten to attack them if they tried to return. You see, even those Hamas is sworn to protect and defend are nothing but cannon fodder in Hamas's war against the Jews.

Israel and Egypt
During the Battle of Gaza, 6,000 Palestinians took refuge from the fighting across the Egyptian border. They were stranded on the Egyptian side of Rafah after Hamas took power and were prevented by Hamas from returning to the Gaza Strip. Israeli and Egyptian diplomats tried to convince Hamas to allow these Palestinians to peacefully use the Kerem Shalom crossing to return home. However, on 5 July 2007, according to Israeli officials, Hamas refused to allow the crossing to be used and threatened to attack the crossing with mortars and gunfire, even at the cost of killing thousands of Palestinians

Good point, Sayit, I'd forgotten about this.
Patrick?

excuse me folks----my suggestion was -----ship the KIDS to egypt------like the german jews with lots of their kids in the mid thirties-------and some other shipment about which you may not know-----Iranian kids started showing up in my town and the sorrounds-----in the early 60s -----when the country first began to smell of islamicism But for the Gazan kids----the stay in egypt could be----until it is over over in gaza

Forum List

Back