Boycott II

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
We really need to support Seal on this otherwise he will feel like he has been hung out to dry. Look how they are attacking him for just the idea of a boycott. It is also revealing that none of them is really able to confront him face to face. These people are cowards and if we hold to our position and recruit others to our cause they will fold. They are all empty suits who have not had a new idea in years. So lets commit ourselves to only posting on the Boycott thread and on doing it as oftes as we can untill it sticks in their craw. Remember stay strong.

P.S. Also we are not doing any good posting on other threads because all they do is slander us, and feed on us.
WE NEED TO CUT OFF THEIR FOOD SUPPLY !!!

This post was suppose to go on the original Boycott thread that Seal started but since that thread has ben deleated I will start it again

We really need to support Seal on this otherwise he will feel like he has been hung out to dry. Look how they are attacking him for just the idea of a boycott. It is also revealing that none of them is really able to confront him face to face. These people are cowards and if we hold to our position and recruit others to our cause they will fold. They are all empty suits who have not had a new idea in years. So lets commit ourselves to only posting on the Boycott thread and on doing it as oftes as we can untill it sticks in their craw. Remember stay strong.

P.S. Also we are not doing any good posting on other threads because all they do is slander us, and feed on us.

This post was suppose to go on the original Boycott thread that Seal started but since that thread has ben deleated I will start it again
Who's we, Patrick? You got a turd in your pocket?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what--pray tell---did you expect from the Zio-nuts??? Perhaps for the lot of them to admit that Israel is exactly what its critics charge? This is pure folly...they are morally depraved people, that is the supreme irony---they are exactly as their critics describe them: void of shame and morally reprehensible...when the Israeli terrorists become too bored they conduct targeted assassinations, and when the predictable violence erupts they plead like baby rattlers before the obedient western media that they are being attacked and must respond...this is the routine and it plays without missing a note...

BTW: you might want to re-thing that MLK quote that appears under your comments...King was a professed Zionist: apparently he didn't mind apartheid in the middle east...only in America
As if anyone gave a hoot in hell about your twisted opinion. IMO

Will someone please tell me what this is supposed to be about?

And who is the 'they' involved?

I think the "they" are Zionists. Also, it's not true that none of us have openly confronted Seal. Please check out the "Samhein" thread, Patrick, as well as many others.

Who's we, Patrick? You got a turd in your pocket?

more than likely Hoss, he's hooked a "turd" on his line...think about it....LMFAO!!!!!
Yeah, I used to fish the Chatahoochee River at Phenix City, Alabama and you had to retrieve your line every 5 minutes to clean the used Charmin from it.

Patrick why on earth should we want to avoid the zionuts

they are such funny and lovely folx to cross swords with

have you not learned how, yet?

Try jokes...they are the best way to enjoy the dialogues........

Irony, sarcasm, wit, artistry,

above all unvarnished truth

not hyped, exaggerated, souped up pallywood crap

simply the plain truth, repeated again and again

israel has been stolen; all but 6% of it was illegally acquired, i.e.stolen

palestinians were ethnically cleansed, viciously, and still are

israel wants to steal all the land and create more gazas on the west bank

not make peace

israel is an apartheid state and getting worse

the zionuts squirm, twist, deflect, distort and lie

then resort to slander and libel

all signs they are wrong and getting wronger all the time

funnily enough, tho, most of the best friends i have made on this list are zionists!!!

Last edited:

mamzer
they are such funny and lovely folx WITH WHOM
to cross swords
uhm---do not dangle them party-ciples

stay tuned, soon it will all go wrong for the israelis, maybe they will Air-strike their own troops our something else hilarious

Simply speaking I refuse to be part of this board untill the new confrotation in Gaza is over. Seal is the one who first came up with the idea of a boycott and I and some others signed up for it. The original thread was deleted, I have no idea why. But I for one will not put up with the stench of BLOOD that has permeated this board in the last 3 days and I Invite anyone who feels the same to join me.

Last edited:

Fucking leave already will ya? What's next, "boycott III"? Ha ha ha.

stay tuned, soon it will all go wrong for the israelis, maybe they will Air-strike their own troops our something else hilarious
Stay tuned, Ahmed Jos will ejaculate prematurely.

Patrick why on earth should we want to avoid the zionuts

have you not learned how, yet?

Try jokes...they are the best way to enjoy the dialogues........

Irony, sarcasm, wit, artistry,

above all unvarnished truth

not hyped, exaggerated, souped up pallywood crap

simply the plain truth, repeated again and again

israel has been stolen; all but 6% of it was illegally acquired, i.e.stolen

palestinians were ethnically cleansed, viciously, and still are

israel wants to steal all the land and create more gazas on the west bank

not make peace

israel is an apartheid state and getting worse

the zionuts squirm, twist, deflect, distort and lie

then resort to slander and libel

all signs they are wrong and getting wronger all the time

funnily enough, tho, most of the best friends i have made on this list are zionists!!!
You smoking that camel dung hashish again? LOL

"They", same as "we." Patrick has a turd in his pocket and speaks for "them" both. Understand now?
"We" is Patrick and the voices in his head. Apparently, there's a big convention going inside his empty skull.

Hope the IAF doesn't accidently hit that big 'ol ugly looking yellow onion thing or that al Aqsa horse stable. 'twould be a catsasstrophy.

Hope the IAF doesn't accidently hit that big 'ol ugly looking yellow onion thing or that al Aqsa horse stable. 'twould be a catsasstrophy.
I once took a dump in the shithole known as the Aqsa Mosque. Does that count?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I once took a dump in the shithole known as the Aqsa Mosque. Does that count?
Good for a Buy One Get One Half-Price coupon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is hoping the offensive in the Gaza Strip wins his Likud party more votes in January's election. But the move is extremely risky. Skirmishes could escalate into a full-blown war that might weaken Hamas but shift Palestinian support behind even more radical groups.
Netanyahu and Barak are now walking a perilous tightrope -- and one of their own making.
The Hidden Risks of Israel's Offensive in the Gaza Strip - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I just don't see where that is any kind of a useful response, PatCat - but if that's what you think is right then that's what you should do.

Forum List

Back