Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather be dead than be a Hamas Palestinian terrorist animal supporter.

Actually most people would.

But you support Zionist Nazi thieving animals.
I'm just one among a majority of Americans who are ardent supporters of Israel. And support is at record numbers, I might add. :clap:

Call it what you want. We ain't buying that IslamoNazi crap here in the USA. :thup:

George Washington and the fight for freedom

cornwalis_s640x427.jpg

George Washington and the fight for freedom | Washington Times Communities

An American's support for Freedom for all who live in Palestine under Occupation and controlled by an Apartheid Regime is as American as George Washington is, George Washington suitable to discuss today as we celebrate his birthday in America today, on President's Day, Americans that is (that excludes Israel shit eaters and Israel worshippers and Israel Firsters).

I am an American and a Christian who knows what American values are all about.

I have no allegiance to any foreign nation and worship no foreign nation either.

BDS is a Christian response to Injustices of Apartheid and an American response to a people seeking Freedom in Palestine, the Palestinian people in much the same position as Americans who sought freedom once upon a time from British Colonialism in America.

George Washington's best friend was a Jew named Haym Solomon who when asked by General Washington, fully funded the American Revolution to win their independence.

You can thank Israel that one of its sons listened to the war-torn, heart-rending requests of American colonists, hungry to guide their own destiny and give up winless battles over the negotiation tables with a monarch who refused them a voice in his court, period.

Because people of the faith of Israel were helpful, the colonists couldn't hold religion against anyone, least of all Jewish people who supported and funded the American revolution.

Your bolstering of George Washington is folly. He wouldn't care for your hatred and badmouthing of his friends and allies, the Jews, who also needed freedom so they could practice their religion without being run out of existence by hateful people like you, Sherri.

I hope you knock off the filth and ethnic hatred of Jewish people. I'm getting really tired of it. Forevermore, Christ was a Jew, and he lived a flawless life according to Jewish laws as stated in the Torah and all the minor prophets in the Old Testament. He was better than good because he was Godly in the sight of good and true Jewish scholars. Get your facts right. He also gave the Jews who killed him a free pass by forgiving them.

IOW, they are forgiven. Get over it and get on with a life dedicated to Christ's teachings by showing some respect for the good lives most Jews try to live and die by. They do good deed, they build hospitals, support widows and the fatherless, endow libraries and museums of every kind. In business if you have a Jewish supplier, it is always exactly correct and what you ordered, on the money. It didn't take me 23 years in business to figure it out, it took 3 years to realize, hey, when Rubenstein and Ziff send you an order, you can count on it to be exact and right. Those and 50 others.
Uh oh! You're going to get it from all sides how Salomon sold bonds to finance the war and got filthy rich. Put on your body armor and steel helmet.

It didn't happen. He died unrewarded by the Congress who never paid him or his heirs back. Even so, he went about his life uncomplaining in spite of the hardship his unrequited faith in the Colonists put him and his family through. According to what I read, he was anything but wealthy when he passed on.

The off topic Zionazi diatribe of Zionazis takes nothing away from the point in my post about Washington, the Freedom he fought for for Americans is of exactly the same nature as is the Freedom Palestinians fight for, the right to live free from foreign Colonialism.

George Washington's best friend was a Jew named Haym Solomon who when asked by General Washington, fully funded the American Revolution to win their independence.

You can thank Israel that one of its sons listened to the war-torn, heart-rending requests of American colonists, hungry to guide their own destiny and give up winless battles over the negotiation tables with a monarch who refused them a voice in his court, period.

Because people of the faith of Israel were helpful, the colonists couldn't hold religion against anyone, least of all Jewish people who supported and funded the American revolution.

Your bolstering of George Washington is folly. He wouldn't care for your hatred and badmouthing of his friends and allies, the Jews, who also needed freedom so they could practice their religion without being run out of existence by hateful people like you, Sherri.

I hope you knock off the filth and ethnic hatred of Jewish people. I'm getting really tired of it. Forevermore, Christ was a Jew, and he lived a flawless life according to Jewish laws as stated in the Torah and all the minor prophets in the Old Testament. He was better than good because he was Godly in the sight of good and true Jewish scholars. Get your facts right. He also gave the Jews who killed him a free pass by forgiving them.

IOW, they are forgiven. Get over it and get on with a life dedicated to Christ's teachings by showing some respect for the good lives most Jews try to live and die by. They do good deed, they build hospitals, support widows and the fatherless, endow libraries and museums of every kind. In business if you have a Jewish supplier, it is always exactly correct and what you ordered, on the money. It didn't take me 23 years in business to figure it out, it took 3 years to realize, hey, when Rubenstein and Ziff send you an order, you can count on it to be exact and right. Those and 50 others.
Uh oh! You're going to get it from all sides how Salomon sold bonds to finance the war and got filthy rich. Put on your body armor and steel helmet.

It didn't happen. He died unrewarded by the Congress who never paid him or his heirs back. Even so, he went about his life uncomplaining in spite of the hardship his unrequited faith in the Colonists put him and his family through. According to what I read, he was anything but wealthy when he passed on.

Americans value freedom and equal rights and democratic pluralistic societies.

We had our Civil Rights Movement in America to give equal rights to black Americans.

And while ongoing, there certainly was internal hostility to change, but we look back on Martin Luther King and call him a national hero.

WE look back and call Mandela a hero for the similar struggle he fought for equal rights in a foreign land.

And someday, Americans will in the majority look back and call Palestinians fighting Apartheid and embracing BDS heros too.

And as for the poster speaking, YOU do not speak for Americans, Israel shit eater, your loyalty is 100% to the Zionazi State Israel.

YOU are a fucking disgrace as an American.

WHAT have you ever done for America?

Nothing.

Your only loyalty is to the baby killing ethnic cleansing nation called Israel.

I would rather be dead than be a Hamas Palestinian terrorist animal supporter.

Actually most people would.

But you support Zionist Nazi thieving animals.
I'm just one among a majority of Americans who are ardent supporters of Israel. And support is at record numbers, I might add. :clap:

Call it what you want. We ain't buying that IslamoNazi crap here in the USA. :thup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back