Boycott California

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I am calling for a boycott on California. California has called for a boycott of Arizona because of the illegal immigration law passed recently by the governor of Arizona. This law mirrors federal law on ILLEGAL immigration, yet, because our politicians to not have the political guts to enforce it and secure our borders they left it up to the state of Arizona to do so. I beleive that the law that was passed was a courageous and necessary one and I am in full support of it. I am therefore calling for a boycott of all of those who are boycotting Arizona for up-holding the current law on ILLEGAL immigration. I hope many of you will join in.

I am calling for a boycott on California. California has called for a boycott of Arizona because of the illegal immigration law passed recently by the governor of Arizona. This law mirrors federal law on ILLEGAL immigration, yet, because our politicians to not have the political guts to enforce it and secure our borders they left it up to the state of Arizona to do so. I beleive that the law that was passed was a courageous and necessary one and I am in full support of it. I am therefore calling for a boycott of all of those who are boycotting Arizona for up-holding the current law on ILLEGAL immigration. I hope many of you will join in.

I will go to Arizona to spend my vacation dollar.:lol:

$You_mad_grimace.jpg

I think the oil leak is putting up strange fumes in the air west of the Mississippi River causing people on both sides of the political spectrum to act absolutely retarded all of a sudden.

Thank God I live on the East Coast.

Please do.

Thank you.

I think the oil leak is putting up strange fumes in the air west of the Mississippi River causing people on both sides of the political spectrum to act absolutely retarded all of a sudden.

Thank God I live on the East Coast.

Uptown, do me a favor...

In your signature either remove (size="2") or add (/size) at the end...

But you'll need to use [] instead of ()...

Last edited:

I will go to Arizona to spend my vacation dollar.:lol:

I imagine there will be many other Americans planning a vacation in Arizona this year too. Along with that conventions in Phoenix--and other places in AZ.

60-70% of the population agrees with what AZ is doing--so I would imagine that Americans are so upset with California--that politicians in California shot themselves in the foot again--by putting out a boycott on AZ.

Here's a great picture to despict what our liberal democrat politicians want immigration reform to look like---:lol::lol:

$Immigration reform that Obama would support.jpg

Double click on picture to make larger--LOL

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oreo, that cartoon reminds me of my last visit to Nogales and driving along the border.

A classic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPA75H5uVIo]YouTube - BORDER PATROL[/ame]

Boycotts are bullshit!

Boycott Arizona
Boycott California
Boycott General Motors
Boycott this....boycott that...blah, blah, blah

Meanwhile Wal-Mart's enjoying record profits on the backs of child and slave labor. Nobody gives a rat shit less about how many companies that they regularly do business with also do business in, and with, Iran, China, or NoKo.

Just picking and choosing which noble cause we're gonna support, this week, until the next one comes along.....

Yeah good luck with that!

The AZ doesnt uphold current law, it makes new law. Its not presently a federal crime to be in the nation without documentation.

I am calling for a boycott on California. California has called for a boycott of Arizona because of the illegal immigration law passed recently by the governor of Arizona.

Really? So the California legislature passed a call to boycott Arizona? Well as a resident of California this is certainly news to me, perhaps you could give me a link to where the CA government encouraged a boycott of Arizona.

This law mirrors federal law on ILLEGAL immigration,

Oh so obviously it must be OK I mean the federal government will never pass something stupid or evil.

I am therefore calling for a boycott of all of those who are boycotting Arizona for up-holding the current law on ILLEGAL immigration. I hope many of you will join in.

And how exactly are you going to determine who boycotts Arizona?

I don't think the state has called for a boycott, but the City of Los Angeles has. Listened to their official spokesperson for awhile tonight and you talk about somebody without a clue. All she could say is that Los Angeles agrees with everything Arizona has said, but that the Arizona law goes too far. She couldn't say how far is too far or even what they have done that is too far.

Meanwhile, Arizona's law has already been amended to adjust any clauses that could have inadvertently led to abuse and is now supported, as has been said, by more than 2/3rds of all Americans and overwhelmingly in Arizona that has a high percentage of Hispanics in its demographics.

So everybody, buy anything you find on line from Arizona, and they do have some positively lovely vacation spots.

Great golf courses in Arizona! Wish I could afford to go for a week and play golf!

I'm wondering how much business California does with countries that have real human rights violations, such as China. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

AZ may sue over the breach of contracts. Just what the good people of CA need.

Forum List

Back