Boycott BP

can someone point me to the finding that bp was found to be negligent in the drilling and opperating of the well and it was soley their actions that lead to this spill......

seems they have been found guilty without any credible proof of negligence....

Exactly!

Great...we have our very own eco-terrorist.

and guess what boycotting BP gets you? That's right...taxpayers end up footing the bill for the clean-up. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

Well, I'm not really sure a boycott qualifies as "terrorism"...

And didn't you say that the taxpayers were going to have to foot the bill anyway?

boycott ....no ...calling for the death of the CEO .... YES! The taxpayers are already footing a portion of the bill!!!!! It's called the US Coast Guard and the US Navy being on scene and providing support...do you want them to do the entire clean up now?

Ahhh haaaa! Now I see where the stupidity comes from. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Cuz newspapers are always 100% accurate. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Note to self: Call Mom and thank her for teaching me the ability to think for myself.*

BP's Oil, Transoceans platform, US Governments consent, the states bent over backwards to help BP, each and every American uses the products of the oil industry and refuse to cut their consumption.

Fuck you. We are all responsible, including those who are probably going to lose their livelihoods. Idiot.

Culpability may lie elsewhere, you baggy ****. But it is gonna to lie FIRST on BP's executives.

I'm not surprised you need to call your Mommy. Tell her someone is being mean to you, and remember, you nasty case of ****-grease, that Sunday is Mother's Day.

Mebbe she can teach you some fucking manners too, on a remedial ed program.

Some issues are more important than your narcissistic, neurotic need to attempt to goad me, you snail slime trail-blazer, California Girl.

821155_3bf4_sqr.jpg

You are a fine one to lecture on manners, you fucking freak.

I prefer to judge on facts, not hysterical whining and the bullshit in the media. It's not my fault you're stupid so name-calling won't change the fact. You're a ranting idiot and I am not. Live with it.

However, your posts do disprove one old wife's tale "With age comes wisdom".... clearly not.

Join this topic of conversation of go fuck yourself, CaliforniaGirl. No one asked you to opine on my freaking manners...the Op is "Boycott BP", not attempt to pee in my Wheaties.

I think you need more help than a call to Mommy is likely to raise, you infected pus-filled ****.

Go seep elsewhere.

Culpability may lie elsewhere, you baggy ****. But it is gonna to lie FIRST on BP's executives.

I'm not surprised you need to call your Mommy. Tell her someone is being mean to you, and remember, you nasty case of ****-grease, that Sunday is Mother's Day.

Mebbe she can teach you some fucking manners too, on a remedial ed program.

Some issues are more important than your narcissistic, neurotic need to attempt to goad me, you snail slime trail-blazer, California Girl.

821155_3bf4_sqr.jpg

You are a fine one to lecture on manners, you fucking freak.

I prefer to judge on facts, not hysterical whining and the bullshit in the media. It's not my fault you're stupid so name-calling won't change the fact. You're a ranting idiot and I am not. Live with it.

However, your posts do disprove one old wife's tale "With age comes wisdom".... clearly not.

Join this topic of conversation of go fuck yourself, CaliforniaGirl. No one asked you to opine on my freaking manners...the Op is "Boycott BP", not attempt to pee in my Wheaties.

I think you need more help than a call to Mommy is likely to raise, you infected pus-filled ****.

Go seep elsewhere.

On topic: Anyone who thinks that BP should be boycotted has an IQ smaller than their shoe size.

Off Topic: The old adage 'with age comes wisdom' is definitely not accurate.

Fuck you, you stupid blind bitch.

Because it won't be but a few more months beforew we find oil and other refuse/poisons from the spill in EVERY aquifer and body of water in the US.
Geology and geography weren't strongly emphasized in your schooling were they?

Arrest BP CEO Tom Hayward for Spree Murder

Whats a spree, how do you clean them once you've killed one, and are they better roasted, boiled, or pan fried?

Great...we have our very own eco-terrorist.

and guess what boycotting BP gets you? That's right...taxpayers end up footing the bill for the clean-up. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

And didn't you say that the taxpayers were going to have to foot the bill anyway?

boycott ....no ...calling for the death of the CEO .... YES! The taxpayers are already footing a portion of the bill!!!!! It's called the US Coast Guard and the US Navy being on scene and providing support...do you want them to do the entire clean up now?

Even if no Guardsmen or sailors are killed or injured in the clean up, those men and women are directly exposed to the oil...not just on the water, but air-bourne as the wind whips up the froath. They can wear all the protective gear available but it is inevitable that they will still have some severely injuried -- injuries that will manifest in a decade or so as cancer and other diseases.

God bless the clean up workers.

FUCK UP BP CORP.!

bp2.jpg

Because it won't be but a few more months beforew we find oil and other refuse/poisons from the spill in EVERY aquifer and body of water in the US.
Geology and geography weren't strongly emphasized in your schooling were they?

Arrest BP CEO Tom Hayward for Spree Murder

Whats a spree, how do you clean them once you've killed one, and are they better roasted, boiled, or pan fried?

She's a HALO fan...."killing spree!!!!!"

So Madeline, do you drive a car? Use rubbermaid products? Brush your hair?

Good luck with your boycott! And don't ride the bus if you decide to stop driving.

Even if no Guardsmen or sailors are killed or injured in the clean up, those men and women are directly exposed to the oil...not just on the water, but air-bourne as the wind whips up the froath. They can wear all the protective gear available but it is inevitable that they will still have some severely injuried -- injuries that will manifest in a decade or so as cancer and other diseases.

FUCK UP BP CORP.!

bp2.jpg

Do you use 76 stations? How about Exxon stations?

Please tell us where you get your gas.

FUCK UP BP CORP.!

bp2.jpg

foil.jpg

FUCK UP BP CORP.!

bp2.jpg

Well then all I can suggest for you is to become the bubble lady....it's the only way you will never be exposed to chemicals again.
bubbleboypic.jpg

I don't know how to go about seeking vengence on BP for desecration of the Gulf. I am beside myself. My best friend #3 was going to St. George Island with her family for Mother's Day this weekend. But they will probably cancel because the oil slick will have reached those sugary sand beaches by then.

About a month after the ocean's shores have been befouled, the inland waterways will begin showing the devasation. The Wakulla River, where my kidlet taught me to canoe. The St. John's River, where we hung out in a biker bar in St. Mark's on Fridays after work, eating broiled shrimp and drinking cheap beer, just watching the Earth do it's thing.

Eventually the oil will travel the underground and above-ground aquifer to every Florida body of water, including the beleagered Everglades...a natural phenomena unparrelled on Planet Earth and precious not only to Florida, but to the entire Planet for the role it plays in our wildlife, ecosystem and so on.

Death would not be too severe a punishment for BP's CEO, as I see it.

Don't buy BP gasoline!​

Try to boycott, especially if you are purchasing large quantities for a commercial trucking, farming or airline business.

I welcome any additional ideas on how to afflict BP.

I am just heart broken. I cannot tell you what this preventable insult to the Earth will be like for all of Florida, and beyond.

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett save the manatee

Vengeance? Isn't that the kind of thing a liberal should be against? Vengeance brings more vengeance remember?

Funny how those oh so self-righteous liberal sensibilities go out the window when its convenient... Well if its vengeance you seek, take it out on your lifestyle.. After all if you follow the trail back to its source, and get to the core of the entire evil you will find consumerism and modern lifestyles the prime culprit...

If there wasn't an ever increasing need for oil, we wouldn't be drilling there. If there really was a viable alternative oil wouldn't be an issue.

BP nor the owners of the rig wanted a disaster like this, it hurts them publicly, in a very hard and very hard to get past way. not to mention the sheer costs and legalities to follow. Also loss of property, loss of revenue from the oil, and various other things. They did not take shortcuts or skirt any regulations in place, they were just inspected recently and passed.

This was an accident. A very tragic and unfortunate accident and nothing more. They will pay for the clean-up and damages, in fact who do you think will be the main employer of those doing the cleaning? BP will of course just as EXXON did before.

Vengeance? Really? Then look to your car, your house, your boat, your electricity, your medicine, your consumables, your food, your water, and even your very existence.

Good luck with your boycott! And don't ride the bus if you decide to stop driving.

Yes I do Luissa, though I dun think I own anything made by Rubbermaid. I am sure BP is a conglomerate and supplier to many companies. Boycotting is never perfect, Luissa...do you have a better idea?

Siting passively by whilst manatees and sea turtles become extinct in the next month does not appeal to me, but I am more interested in being effective than I am in being right.

What ought we do then miss, in your opinion?

Yes I do Luissa, though I dun think I own anything made by Rubbermaid. I am sure BP is a conglomerate and supplier to many companies. Boycotting is never perfect, Luissa...do you have a better idea?

Siting passively by whilst manatees and sea turtles become extinct in the next month does not appeal to me, but I am more interested in being effective than I am in being right.

What ought we do then miss, in your opinion?

Thats the first step in every evil deed.... you stop thinking about whether or not your cause is right, and then whatever you want to do you can justify in your mind...

I don't know how to go about seeking vengence on BP for desecration of the Gulf. I am beside myself. My best friend #3 was going to St. George Island with her family for Mother's Day this weekend. But they will probably cancel because the oil slick will have reached those sugary sand beaches by then.

About a month after the ocean's shores have been befouled, the inland waterways will begin showing the devasation. The Wakulla River, where my kidlet taught me to canoe. The St. John's River, where we hung out in a biker bar in St. Mark's on Fridays after work, eating broiled shrimp and drinking cheap beer, just watching the Earth do it's thing.

Eventually the oil will travel the underground and above-ground aquifer to every Florida body of water, including the beleagered Everglades...a natural phenomena unparrelled on Planet Earth and precious not only to Florida, but to the entire Planet for the role it plays in our wildlife, ecosystem and so on.

Don't buy BP gasoline!​

Try to boycott, especially if you are purchasing large quantities for a commercial trucking, farming or airline business.

I am just heart broken. I cannot tell you what this preventable insult to the Earth will be like for all of Florida, and beyond.

Vengeance? Isn't that the kind of thing a liberal should be against? Vengeance brings more vengeance remember?

Funny how those oh so self-righteous liberal sensibilities go out the window when its convenient... Well if its vengeance you seek, take it out on your lifestyle.. After all if you follow the trail back to its source, and get to the core of the entire evil you will find consumerism and modern lifestyles the prime culprit...

If there wasn't an ever increasing need for oil, we wouldn't be drilling there. If there really was a viable alternative oil wouldn't be an issue.

BP nor the owners of the rig wanted a disaster like this, it hurts them publicly, in a very hard and very hard to get past way. not to mention the sheer costs and legalities to follow. Also loss of property, loss of revenue from the oil, and various other things. They did not take shortcuts or skirt any regulations in place, they were just inspected recently and passed.

This was an accident. A very tragic and unfortunate accident and nothing more. They will pay for the clean-up and damages, in fact who do you think will be the main employer of those doing the cleaning? BP will of course just as EXXON did before.

Vengeance? Really? Then look to your car, your house, your boat, your electricity, your medicine, your consumables, your food, your water, and even your very existence.

Perhaps. I think it will take time to analyse what exactly went wrong on the rig...but it really does not matter, legally. The BP Corp. is Strictly Liable for the spill and all its consequences.

I am not a "Greenie". I can throw a plastic container into the trash without weeping. But I protested against the Alaskan Oil Pipeline, I have agitated for/against EPA activities, and I do care about the State of Florida because I lived and loved there.

How innocent of bio-impact must I be before I am ethically able to condemn BP?

And where on Earth did you ever get the idea that all Liberals are sweetie-pies who cannot get angry? Miss the 1960's entirely did ya?

Last edited:

Don't buy BP gasoline!​

Having lived in Tampa, Orange Park and Jacksonville, I certainly feel your outrage at the carelessness that was in play before this disaster took place and the loss of these natural treasures. So what should we do with the Obama Administration since they accepted the campaign contributions of BP then granted them exemptions from safety standards that would have prevented this catastrophe?

washingtonpost.com

BP: Recipients | OpenSecrets

Certainly BP is guilty of buying off our president, but our president is also guilty of willingly being bought off. Personally, I think I'll continue to buy BP products and boycott the corrupt Obama Administration that gave BP an exemption to safety standards.

Forum List

Back