Boycott BP

Well then do us a favor and stop. :D

I can see than hundreds of thousands of people having to breathe oil fumes is just a joke to you. You probably think most all human suffering is just some big joke - all of it, that is, except when it happens to you.

GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT - OIL FUMES ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER.

http://www.martinmarietta.com/products/MSDS-CrudeOil.pdf
INHALATION: May cause respiratory and nasal irritation. Central nervous system effects may include headache, dizziness, loss of balance and coordination, unconsciousness, coma, respiratory failure, and death.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE
Skin disorders, respiratory conditions, liver or kidney dysfunction, male reproductive and peripheral nerve disorders.

Is New Orleans having trouble evacuating again ?

Was this meant to be funny dilloduck? Are you on the International Space Shuttle? Because it won't be but a few more months beforew we find oil and other refuse/poisons from the spill in EVERY aquifer and body of water in the US.

Will you give a FUCK when it is YOUR kids who are poisoned?

Boycott BP gasoline

Divest BP stock

Arrest BP CEO Tom Hayward for Spree Murder

Support the Clean Up Efforts

This was an accident...
Sure, if you like to call something caused out of negligence an "accident" - whatever. I know I'm just a mere human, I have no right to question a corporation.
BP also from what I have seen pays their employees very well, and provides them with good benefits.
HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT I'M BREATHING OIL FUMES RIGHT NOW?

I do think they should pay to clean up the oil spill, and fix whatever went wrong.

Nevermind the fact they are putting people out of business for years to come, I guess they shouldn't have to pay for that - those people can just go fuck themselves, right? "Hey Forest Gump, FUCK YOU!" is what BP should tell them?

Trying to put words in my mouth?
Of cour they should probably settle with the fisherman.

I am sorry I don't want to put a company that employs my best friend's dad out of business.

Blaming people for something that no one knows the cause of yet is silly.

No one yet knows what causes -- o say -- images of human faces to form on the surface of Mars.

We KNOW who is responsible for that spill: BP.

The CEO is the guy to start with when arrest warrants for MURDER are drawn up. If other BP executives are also to blame, then arrest them too.

Oil rigs are not some mysterious or supernatural phenomena. They are mechanical devices as to which we need and deserve a ZERO failure tolerance.

BP fucked up, fucked us up, and I say we go fuck THEM up.

I can see than hundreds of thousands of people having to breathe oil fumes is just a joke to you. You probably think most all human suffering is just some big joke - all of it, that is, except when it happens to you.

GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT - OIL FUMES ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER.

http://www.martinmarietta.com/products/MSDS-CrudeOil.pdf

Is New Orleans having trouble evacuating again ?

Was this meant to be funny dilloduck? Are you on the International Space Shuttle? Because it won't be but a few more months beforew we find oil and other refuse/poisons from the spill in EVERY aquifer and body of water in the US.

Will you give a FUCK when it is YOUR kids who are poisoned?

Boycott BP gasoline

Divest BP stock

Arrest BP CEO Tom Hayward for Spree Murder

Support the Clean Up Efforts

I don't know if you felt the thud or not but you just went over the cliff..

can someone point me to the finding that bp was found to be negligent in the drilling and opperating of the well and it was soley their actions that lead to this spill......

seems they have been found guilty without any credible proof of negligence....

i'm somewhat more interested in boycotting bp and forcing fund managers to divest all bp stock than i am in prosecuting the bp ceo, tony hayward, for murder and seeking the death penalty.

But 11 rig workers have already died.

gulf oil rig workers' families: Remembering the 11 who died

as the oil pollutes the inland waterways, children will be poisoned and eventually they'll develop cancers, etc. And they too will have been killed by bp. The endangered species which will die off, such as manatees and sea turtles, might not be adequate to support a murder charge. But the befouling of the everglades and the final collapse of that system -- unique on plant earth -- will have a very abrupt and harmful effect on the earth and those effects will cause even more people to die.

Murder is not always face to face, yanno. I fail to see any distinction between killing with a bomb and killing with oil. A murder charge will lie if the actions of bp's ceo resulted in deaths and those results were foreseeable, and proximately caused by bp, -- and i say "yes", they were.

Hayward's as guilty of murder as the son of sam.

Here's a link to an interview he gave about the spill.

exclusive: Bp ceo tony hayward interview - mobile alabama

so, i guess we can say you are definitely for the death penalty.. Is this correct?

WillowTree, if you'd like to debate the Death Penalty, please begin a thread of your own for that purpose. If you especially want my input on the subject, drop me a note and I promise, I'll pontificate along with you.

But I'd appreciate it if you did not try to hijack this thread. I care very much about the topic at hand.

Thankies.

This was an accident...
Sure, if you like to call something caused out of negligence an "accident" - whatever. I know I'm just a mere human, I have no right to question a corporation.

I do think they should pay to clean up the oil spill, and fix whatever went wrong.

Nevermind the fact they are putting people out of business for years to come, I guess they shouldn't have to pay for that - those people can just go fuck themselves, right? "Hey Forest Gump, FUCK YOU!" is what BP should tell them?

Always the victim.

Oh, the drama.

Defiant1, if the deaths and destruction BP has caused dos not move you, you are less than human, or ill-informed.

So which is it? Are you sociopathic or just stupid?

i can see than hundreds of thousands of people having to breathe oil fumes is just a joke to you. You probably think most all human suffering is just some big joke - all of it, that is, except when it happens to you.

guess what dipshit - oil fumes are no laughing matter.

http://www.martinmarietta.com/products/msds-crudeoil.pdf

is new orleans having trouble evacuating again ?

it's waaaaayyyyyy past time to dynamite the bridge for the outgoing lanes on the causeway.

Fuck you, jwbooth and anyone else who hates on Louisana.

fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

Last edited:
can someone point me to the finding that bp was found to be negligent in the drilling and opperating of the well and it was soley their actions that lead to this spill......

I believe it is referred to as 'trial by television'. There is no actual, CREDIBLE report that confirms any one company is responsible.

But, we can't let that get in the way of moronic whining and hysterical ranting.

Always the victim.

Oh, the drama.

Defiant1, if the deaths and destruction BP has caused dos not move you, you are less than human, or ill-informed.

So which is it? Are you sociopathic or just stupid?

I think it's just that he happens to have an IQ that's bigger than his shoe size. Unlike you.

I believe it is referred to as 'trial by television'. There is no actual, CREDIBLE report that confirms any one company is responsible.

But, we can't let that get in the way of moronic whining and hysterical ranting.

What complete fuckwhitery. There is OIL in the GULF. Case closed, you knucklebrains.

ZERO tolerance for spillage means NONE AT ALL. The Strict Liability standard applies. There is OIL, ergo, BP is guilty.

bizsale.jpg

Put down your twitter-vibes and stop obessing about Linsay Lohan's vagina shots. Try reading a fucking newspaper, you 'net parrots.

500211592396_lrg.png

Last edited:

What complete fuckwhitery. There is OIL in the GULF. Case closed, you knucklebrains.

ZERO tolerance for spillage means NONE AT ALL. The Strict Liability standard applies. There is OIL, ergo, BP is guilty.

bizsale.jpg

Put down your twitter-vibes and stop obessing about Linsay Lohan's vagina shots. Try reading a fucking newspaper, you 'net parrots.

500211592396_lrg.png

Ahhh haaaa! Now I see where the stupidity comes from. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Cuz newspapers are always 100% accurate. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Note to self: Call Mom and thank her for teaching me the ability to think for myself.*

BP's Oil, Transoceans platform, US Governments consent, the states bent over backwards to help BP, each and every American uses the products of the oil industry and refuse to cut their consumption.

Fuck you. We are all responsible, including those who are probably going to lose their livelihoods. Idiot.

bizsale.jpg

500211592396_lrg.png

Histrionic absurdities aside, have you anything rational or intelligent to posit?

I don't know how to go about seeking vengence on BP for desecration of the Gulf. I am beside myself. My best friend #3 was going to St. George Island with her family for Mother's Day this weekend. But they will probably cancel because the oil slick will have reached those sugary sand beaches by then.

About a month after the ocean's shores have been befouled, the inland waterways will begin showing the devasation. The Wakulla River, where my kidlet taught me to canoe. The St. John's River, where we hung out in a biker bar in St. Mark's on Fridays after work, eating broiled shrimp and drinking cheap beer, just watching the Earth do it's thing.

Eventually the oil will travel the underground and above-ground aquifer to every Florida body of water, including the beleagered Everglades...a natural phenomena unparrelled on Planet Earth and precious not only to Florida, but to the entire Planet for the role it plays in our wildlife, ecosystem and so on.

Death would not be too severe a punishment for BP's CEO, as I see it.

Don't buy BP gasoline!​

Try to boycott, especially if you are purchasing large quantities for a commercial trucking, farming or airline business.

I welcome any additional ideas on how to afflict BP.

I am just heart broken. I cannot tell you what this preventable insult to the Earth will be like for all of Florida, and beyond.

Works for me, let the boycott begin.

Last edited:

bizsale.jpg

500211592396_lrg.png

Ahhh haaaa! Now I see where the stupidity comes from. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Cuz newspapers are always 100% accurate. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Note to self: Call Mom and thank her for teaching me the ability to think for myself.*

BP's Oil, Transoceans platform, US Governments consent, the states bent over backwards to help BP, each and every American uses the products of the oil industry and refuse to cut their consumption.

Fuck you. We are all responsible, including those who are probably going to lose their livelihoods. Idiot.

Culpability may lie elsewhere, you baggy ****. But it is gonna to lie FIRST on BP's executives.

I'm not surprised you need to call your Mommy. Tell her someone is being mean to you, and remember, you nasty case of ****-grease, that Sunday is Mother's Day.

Mebbe she can teach you some fucking manners too, on a remedial ed program.

Some issues are more important than your narcissistic, neurotic need to attempt to goad me, you snail slime trail-blazer, California Girl.

821155_3bf4_sqr.jpg

Last edited:

bizsale.jpg

500211592396_lrg.png

Culpability may lie elsewhere, you baggy ****. But it is gonna to lie FIRST on BP's executives.

I'm not surprised you need to call your Mommy. Tell her someone is being mean to you, and remember, you nasty case of ****-grease, that Sunday is Mother's Day.

Mebbe she can teach you some fucking manners too, on a remedial ed program.

Some issues are more important than your narcissistic, neurotic need to attempt to goad me, you snail slime trail-blazer, California Girl.

821155_3bf4_sqr.jpg

You are a fine one to lecture on manners, you fucking freak.

I prefer to judge on facts, not hysterical whining and the bullshit in the media. It's not my fault you're stupid so name-calling won't change the fact. You're a ranting idiot and I am not. Live with it.

However, your posts do disprove one old wife's tale "With age comes wisdom".... clearly not.

Internet message boards...

Where bold big
fonts and

excessive line
spacing are

more important
than a rational

well made point.

Last edited:
I don't know how to go about seeking vengence on BP for desecration of the Gulf. I am beside myself. My best friend #3 was going to St. George Island with her family for Mother's Day this weekend. But they will probably cancel because the oil slick will have reached those sugary sand beaches by then.

About a month after the ocean's shores have been befouled, the inland waterways will begin showing the devasation. The Wakulla River, where my kidlet taught me to canoe. The St. John's River, where we hung out in a biker bar in St. Mark's on Fridays after work, eating broiled shrimp and drinking cheap beer, just watching the Earth do it's thing.

Eventually the oil will travel the underground and above-ground aquifer to every Florida body of water, including the beleagered Everglades...a natural phenomena unparrelled on Planet Earth and precious not only to Florida, but to the entire Planet for the role it plays in our wildlife, ecosystem and so on.

Death would not be too severe a punishment for BP's CEO, as I see it.

Don't buy BP gasoline!​

Try to boycott, especially if you are purchasing large quantities for a commercial trucking, farming or airline business.

I welcome any additional ideas on how to afflict BP.

I am just heart broken. I cannot tell you what this preventable insult to the Earth will be like for all of Florida, and beyond.

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett save the manatee

Great...we have our very own eco-terrorist.

and guess what boycotting BP gets you? That's right...taxpayers end up footing the bill for the clean-up. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

Great...we have our very own eco-terrorist.

and guess what boycotting BP gets you? That's right...taxpayers end up footing the bill for the clean-up. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

Well, I'm not really sure a boycott qualifies as "terrorism"...

And didn't you say that the taxpayers were going to have to foot the bill anyway?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back