Boycott Arab gas!!!

T

TheEnemyWithin

I think it sounds reasonable that since the Saudis have boycotted U.S. products, we should return the favor and quit buying their bloody gasoline. Why send $18 billion to the Islam-O-Fascists who want to kill us?

List of Safe/Not Safe gas stations:

SAFE***************ARAB-IMPORTED

Citgo ........................ Shell
Sunoco...................... Chevron/Texaco
Conoco ......................Marathon/Speedway
Sinclair.......................Amoco
BP/Phillips...................Exxon/Mobil
Arco

I just turned driving age and I'm definately not going to send my money to the terrorists that the libs so adore! :D

TheEnemyWithin said:
I think it sounds reasonable that since the Saudis have boycotted U.S. products, we should return the favor and quit buying their bloody gasoline. Why send $18 billion to the Islam-O-Fascists who want to kill us?

Arco

I just turned driving age and I'm definately not going to send my money to the terrorists that the libs so adore! :D

Remember that when you live in a town that doesn't have gas stations from your "safe" list. :) Citgo averages 15 cents more per gallon than Speedway.

Mr. P said:
I see lots of walkin in yer future kid.

What he said.

Either that, or buy a few spare tires for your bike. :)

Mr. P said:
I see lots of walkin in yer future kid.

Oh God, yeah. As soon as I turn 18 I'm going to move to Juarez, Mexico, where gas is $4.00/gallon. :D :D Hey, I don't like walking but can't stick around when Hillary becomes prez............ :boobies:

:trolls:

The smartest thing to do is buy a vehicle that gets good gas mileage, and then maintain it well, including keeping your tires properly inflated. And don't do any joy riding. If you don't need to drive anywhere, don't.

Pale Rider said:
The smartest thing to do is buy a vehicle that gets good gas mileage, and then maintain it well, including keeping your tires properly inflated. And don't do any joy riding. If you don't need to drive anywhere, don't.

PR - there's no such thing as "joy riding" anything that has 4 wheels. If you're going to "joy ride" you have to get something with only two wheels that goes "vroom, vroom".

Merlin1047 said:
PR - there's no such thing as "joy riding" anything that has 4 wheels. If you're going to "joy ride" you have to get something with only two wheels that goes "vroom, vroom".

I ride that to work as much as possible, I want to save gas as much as possible.

Yeah, that's the reason....

Merlin1047 said:

yEP...AND MOST OF 'EM GET AROUND 30-40 MPG, TOO, SO WE ARE SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT, TOO!

TheEnemyWithin said:

Arco

goes into the distribution pipelines it is pooled. That is to say when Company A has a given barrel of oil or gasoline and it is pumped into a pipeline at Houston or other distribution areas what comes out at the other end is not that specific barrel of oil or gas just A barrel not THE barrel specifically.. So Sunoco, for example may actually be getting a barrel from the pipeline that originally was bought or distributed by Shell or Exxon. I for one would be willing to pay more for gas than see the United States continuously put bent "over a barrel" (ahem pun intended) by the Arab nations. Sadly our attempts at self support domestically is being thwarted by environmentalists. The are well meaning fools who know not the truth.

I suggest a boycott of companies exploiting the last 5% of untouched Alaska nature.

/Falk

BR-549 said:
goes into the distribution pipelines it is pooled. That is to say when Company A has a given barrel of oil or gasoline and it is pumped into a pipeline at Houston or other distribution areas what comes out at the other end is not that specific barrel of oil or gas just A barrel not THE barrel specifically.. So Sunoco, for example may actually be getting a barrel from the pipeline that originally was bought or distributed by Shell or Exxon. I for one would be willing to pay more for gas than see the United States continuously put bent "over a barrel" (ahem pun intended) by the Arab nations. Sadly our attempts at self support domestically is being thwarted by environmentalists. The are well meaning fools who know not the truth.

If I buy the pooled oil from Exxon--no matter who pumped and imported it, Exxon still gets my dollar so I don't see why a boycott on BUYING gas form Exxon wouldn't work. In the meantime, drill away ! What is the federal government doing by taking land away from Alaska anyway?????

Merlin1047 said:
are you saying my 3 wheeler is not fun :(
it does vroom vroom sometimes

Unfortunately unless you want to live your life within a 10 block radius of your home you have no choice but to purchase Arab oil.

Forum List

Back