BOYCOTT AMAZON - CEO Bezos commits felony - Gives MILLIONS OF $ to illegals

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come here or live here and bezos is clearly in violation. What is trump waiting for?

Boycott Amazon, really? That’s a very lame and childish suggestion. If you’re upset with Bezos at least come up with a reasonable path to express your disapproval. Calling for a boycott of the worlds largest retailer is a liberal type pipe dream. It will never happen or have any effect.
Target called. They beg to differ.

Fine, good luck with your boycott. Target is weak, has very little online presents and was already a wounded animal before the boycott. Besides, it wasn’t the boycott that caused harm to Target. It was the protest of people walking in the stores and bring negative press. Boycotts rarely if ever have any significant effect. Protest on the other hand will occasionally work. Learn the facts boy.

They work for conservatives, since they have the money and the buying power.

For lowly progs they're a bust. Ask Chick Fila.

Again, it wasn’t the boycott, it was the protest and bad publicity.

All part of the boycott. And what bad publicity could be gleaned from forcing grown men into women's restrooms?

Boycott Amazon, really? That’s a very lame and childish suggestion. If you’re upset with Bezos at least come up with a reasonable path to express your disapproval. Calling for a boycott of the worlds largest retailer is a liberal type pipe dream. It will never happen or have any effect.

Fine, good luck with your boycott. Target is weak, has very little online presents and was already a wounded animal before the boycott. Besides, it wasn’t the boycott that caused harm to Target. It was the protest of people walking in the stores and bring negative press. Boycotts rarely if ever have any significant effect. Protest on the other hand will occasionally work. Learn the facts boy.

All part of the boycott. And what bad publicity could be gleaned from forcing grown men into women's restrooms?

Modern times?

Modern times?

It's a keeper, like his health care plan.

Modern times?

an ounce of prevention?

Modern times?
an ounce of prevention?
You are responsible for my prevention. Spot me a fitty I've got the sniffles.

Modern times?
an ounce of prevention?
You are responsible for my prevention. Spot me a fitty I've got the sniffles.
how about some lemon leaf tea?

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are scared to death of an amazon boycott.

The real answer is for trump to enforce the law and lock up bezos for his brazen 1324 violation. Same with the mayors of these sanctuary cities. The fact that trump doesn't do that makes me wonder if he even cares about the illegal alien issue.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are scared to death of an amazon boycott.

I could give a shit either way. I’ll bet you $1000 you calling for a boycott goes no where, that’s how scared I am.

The real answer is for trump to enforce the law and lock up bezos for his brazen 1324 violation. Same with the mayors of these sanctuary cities. The fact that trump doesn't do that makes me wonder if he even cares about the illegal alien issue.

Act like the Gestapo. This is not a banana republic. If he tries it then he should be locked up.

Forum List

Back