Boycot CNN

A

archangel

:banned:

Thank God the debates are over-as expected CNN in typical fashion slanted the debate not in a subtle sense,but outright blatant in favor of Kerry! Having watched the lead up to the debate hosted by CNN's top dogs I could not help but say to myself that their polls would reflect a win for Kerry.We'll I was not wrong-after the debates were over here we go-Kerry 52%- Bush 39% How predictable......Makes one nauseated to say the least! Well at least now we can get on with the business of voting-Being a veteran-Bush is my guy-imperfections and all! :dance:

archangel said:
undefinedundefinedundefined :banned:

Thank God the debates are over-as expected CNN in typical fashion slanted the debate not in a subtle sense,but outright blatant in favor of Kerry! Having watched the lead up to the debate hosted by CNN's top dogs I could not help but say to myself that their polls would reflect a win for Kerry.We'll I was not wrong-after the debates were over here we go-Kerry 52%- Bush 39% How predictable......Makes one nauseated to say the least! Well at least now we can get on with the business of voting-Being a veteran-Bush is my guy-imperfections and all! :dance:

yo...

When one selects the 'font' options in the reply window, a new window opens, where you'd type the text you wanted formatted. When done, you hit 'okay' and the font tags are added in the reply. If you select a font format, then just hit 'okay' after the window opens, 'undefined' appears in your message

I called it right !!! :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
From a thread " Clear cut win for GWB...

Sandy73 said:
Oh, I am sure our liberal media will change that shortly !! :flameth: :chains:

George kicked some liberal ass tonight :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The fox online poll is saying Kerry has 60% and Bush less than 40% i was just like yeah right. nice try Dems.

:bye1:

Thanks again-guess I should not write when tired!

archangel said:
:bye1:

Thanks again-guess I should not write when tired!

Hey, your a newbie I know you will get the hang of it !! Welcome by the way ! :)

Online Polls are a complete waste of time IMO. Hardball poll is going to show a Kerry win no matter what.Neal Boortz's has Bush up no matter what.
Liberals are getting email links to go and vote here and there.
BFD.

program years ago.. Shills for Clinton.. Notice how many former Clintonistas work at CNN? Enough said... CNN is nearly Anti-American...

The fox online poll is saying Kerry has 60% and Bush less than 40% i was just like yeah right. nice try Dems.

nice try dems? isnt fox mainly conservative??

Mainframe said:
nice try dems? isnt fox mainly conservative??

The only raeson Fox is claimed to be conservative is because they actually show both sides of the argument and when you show both sides the conservative side comes out as the better position. In reality though atleast half the staff at Fox just doesnt get it. The only real conservative voices are Hannity and maybe ORielly.

Besides Democrats were emailed to flood the online polls for Kerry. And contrary to what PJ said, Republicans werent. I get every email that comes from the party and there was no email telling us to flood online polls.

The only raeson Fox is claimed to be conservative is because they actually show both sides of the argument and when you show both sides the conservative side comes out as the better position. In reality though atleast half the staff at Fox just doesnt get it. The only real conservative voices are Hannity and maybe ORielly.

Besides Democrats were emailed to flood the online polls for Kerry. And contrary to what PJ said, Republicans werent. I get every email that comes from the party and there was no email telling us to flood online polls.

Gotcha. I dont doubt O'Reilly's conservative status tho.

Its must be very comforting to be able to cry 'liberal media!' whenever your candidate gets beaten.

Then again, accountability never has been a huge priority for Republicans. Rumsfeld's "full responsibility" for Abu Ghraib amounted to...nothing. Pretty sweet deal.

I get every email from Carville, Cahill, McAullife, Kerry, Gore, Begala, DNC, etc. and I didn't get one of those emails calling to flood the polls.

Palestinian Jew said:
So are conservatives.

Do you really think so? I am on both the RNC and DNC mailing lists..guess what side gave me the poll links to vote right after the debates? Also if you go visit a site called Democratic Underground, they have a thread with all the polling information. So how can you really believe these polls?? I for sure can not. Also anyone with half a brain would see past the BS Kerry was spewing during these debates. Bush has substance ,and Kerry well Kerry has makeup.
Bush spanked Kerry Wednesday night :spank3:

Boycott CNN, whatever. Thats like the second stupidest idea ever! Ok maybe thrid or fourth. How else will you know whats going on in your country? Fox? Fox will just tell you what to think. The best thing on Fox is the Simpsons. And i'm surprised they are still on.

MrMarbles said:
Boycott CNN, whatever. Thats like the second stupidest idea ever! Ok maybe thrid or fourth. How else will you know whats going on in your country? Fox? Fox will just tell you what to think. The best thing on Fox is the Simpsons. And i'm surprised they are still on.

We have more than 2 channels,Mr. Marbles.

MrMarbles said:

read up a few replies and it will be explained to you...Since liberals fear they will be 'found out' they accuse Fox News of being Biased towards the RIGHT. As a news organization they are down the middle. The show BOTH spins; Liberals/Dems start screaming "Fox is Republican-biased" simply because the Republican side of the story gets preached.

As Fox News soundly trounces the likes of CNN in ratings, I guess Fox presents a view of the USA most USA'ers agree with. It'd democracy in Action.

Forum List

Back