Boycot Cinco De Mayo

nukeman

Aug 25, 2005
I say everyone boycot all cinco de mayo celebrations this year since most mexicans dont seem to like the US since we dont wnat ILLEGAL immigrants and shaggy says we are a bunch of racist!!!!

What do all of yo say.

No margaritas or tequila on May 5th.. :boobies:

nukeman said:
I say everyone boycot all cinco de mayo celebrations this year since most mexicans dont seem to like the US since we dont wnat ILLEGAL immigrants and shaggy says we are a bunch of racist!!!!

What do all of yo say.

No margaritas or tequila on May 5th.. :boobies:

been boycotting it for 46 years......

I'll start doing that today. If my spanish teacher thinks I'm going to celebrate cinco de mayo then she should think again!

I agree... we should boycott Cinco de Mayo.

More importantly, we should start boycotting Mexico in general, by doing such things as:

Refusing to buy products made in Mexico.

Refusing to patronize businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants (which is pretty much every Mexican restaurant in America).

Refusing to travel to Mexico on vacation.

gop_jeff said:

More importantly, we should start boycotting Mexico in general, by doing such things as:

Refusing to patronize businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants (which is pretty much every Mexican restaurant in America).

Don't forget boycotting any automakers who builds their cars in Mexico...

gop_jeff said:

How will I get my switchblades then?

Cinco de Mayo here is one big city-wide drunkfest that virtually locks down our downtown area. It falls roughly two weeks after Fiesta ends; which, is a two-week-long drunkfest that virtually locks down the entire city. The difference between the two is that Conco de Mayo at least has a half-assed reason for being. Fiesta is a no-reason, no excuse opportunity to act like a drunken idiot in public.

Fiesta is a couple of weeks away. It ought to be quite interesting if the retards that aren't smart enough to figure out that if they are here legally, THEIR tax dollars support illegals leeching off the system same as mine decide to politicize.

insein said:
But youll miss out on all that warm piss them Wetbacks call beer. :piss2:

Insein you know I like you, always have but there is my proof of the underlying anti-Mexican racism that is feeding this sham of an issue. No different than using the word ******.

gop_jeff said:

You have any proof of the charge of almost every Mexican restauraunt in America employing illegals or are you prone to just throwing baseles accusations around kind of like as Rush likes to call em, the drive by media?

Lol the paranoia on the right!

There will be no boycotting Cinco De Mayo this year or ever, Americans will be out swilling Cuervo and eating fajitas like there is no tommorrow.

OCA said:
You have any proof of the charge of almost every Mexican restauraunt in America employing illegals or are you prone to just throwing baseles accusations around kind of like as Rush likes to call em, the drive by media?

There will be no boycotting Cinco De Mayo this year or ever, Americans will be out swilling Cuervo and eating fajitas like there is no tommorrow.

Not me. Not this year. The fiifth of May will yield no alcohol and no mexican food, just as any other typical day.

Semper Fi said:
Not me. Not this year. The fiifth of May will yield no alcohol and no mexican food, just as any other typical day.

Well then I drink to your intestinal fortitude and convictions my friend, but go drive by any bar that night and they will be singing la bamba.

OCA said:

Yay fajitas and Cuervo. :)

Semper Fi said:
Glad you told me what day it was since I never cared - now I'll really make sure I don't celebrate on that day. :happy2:

Semper Fi said:
How will I get my switchblades then?

mexico ain't got CRAP for switchblades Semper. You can get a much nicer one made in ITALY...

sb_003.jpg

sb_001.jpg

Yeah, I got one just like that in Tijuana, cost me $20 after some haggling. Except the handle is green, and it says "MILANO" on the bottom of the blade, so I'm assuming its Italian :confused: . Very well-built, so you can understand my concern about boycotting Mexico.

Pale Rider said:
mexico ain't got CRAP for switchblades Semper. You can get a much nicer one made in ITALY...

I'll take my Emerson CQC-7B
CQC-7BW-BTS.JPG

and Combat Karambit any day.
Karambit_BT.jpg

But more to the point, the whole illegal immigration issue is just another canard being used by the GOP leadership to try and split the electorate. All its done so far is create a rift between the "Cheap Labor" and "Deliverance" wings of the Republican party. (Also know as the Greedy and the Stupid)

Forum List

Back