Boy those Italians have been into Mob tactics for a long time

Jack Woltz: ....you tell that gumba that if he wants to try any rough stuff that I ain't no band leader. Yeah, I heard that story.

Tom Hagen: Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. Have your car take me to the airport. Mr Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.

Jack Woltz: ....you tell that gumba that if he wants to try any rough stuff that I ain't no band leader. Yeah, I heard that story.

Tom Hagen: Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. Have your car take me to the airport. Mr Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.

Now you gotta do it in Latin.

Keeping with the theme of the thread.

oderint dum metuant

oderint dum metuant

Caligula. Nice.

Forum List

Back