Boy Scouts: Homosexual Scoutmasters

I have never heard of proud parents holding their new born infant baby boy and saying, "I hope he grows up to be a homosexual".

Parents want good decent normal heterosexual Scout Leaders to be role models for their young boys.

Not limp wristed homo scout leaders trying help them earn a merit badge in Fudge Packing.

The Scouts have been around for over 100 years and their position towards homosexuality will slowly evolve
Exactly how is allowing homos to have access to young boys "evolving"?

Evolving into what??

I think he means when one more Jew gets on the Supreme Court, the Court will reverse its earlier ruling and rule that the Boy Scouts have no First Amendment right (freedom of association, speech, and religion) to exclude faggots.

I have never heard of proud parents holding their new born infant baby boy and saying, "I hope he grows up to be a homosexual".

Parents want good decent normal heterosexual Scout Leaders to be role models for their young boys.

Not limp wristed homo scout leaders trying help them earn a merit badge in Fudge Packing.

Most parents I know support their children regardless of their sexuality. Those who don't are scumbags

Most parents I know support their children regardless of their sexuality. Those who don't are scumbags

Most parents who love their children wouldn't let a faggot take their son into the woods for camping. Those who would are scumbags.

While I realize homosexuals are not all pedophiles, why would any homosexual want to be a Scout Leader?? WTH???

There are plenty of youth organizations out there that allow anyone to lead them, why all the focus on BSA???

And yes Righwinger, the youth protection guidelines have been tightened and enforced, however nothing and no one is perfect. BSA does everything it can to protect those boys.

I became the scoutmaster of a troop who's scoutmaster had been involved in molestation. I managed to keep the troop active for almost 2 years, but the stigma was attached and we ended up disbanding the troop.
The last year, we had 4 Eagle scouts out of 9 remaining members.
I left scouting a year later after 40 continuous years.

Good parents support their children....but there ARE the scumbags who reject them.

Good parents support their children....but there ARE the scumbags who reject them.
If your child becomes a rapist, child molester, homosexual, murderer, or some other kind of social devient.

Than a parent has every right to withdraw their support and reject their child due to there perverted lifestyle and behavior.

If you child turns out to be a child molester, serial killer, or faggot, maybe the scumbag parent is the one who doesn't reject that child.

If you child turns out to be a child molester, serial killer, or faggot, maybe the scumbag parent is the one who doesn't reject that child.

Maybe the scumbag parent is the one who doesn't reject a racist, homosexual hating troll

Your parents talk to you lately?

George Takei outraged at Boy Scouts for dropping gay mom as a leader

'Star Trek' actor is all too GLAAD to share a car with Jennifer Tyrrell in N.Y. pride parade

George Takei (l.) and husband Brad Altman will ride in the GLAAD car, along with ex-Scout leader Jennifer Tyrrell and her spouse.​

George Takei will be in uniform on Sunday, but it won’t be to board the USS Enterprise.

The iconic actor, best known as Lt. Hikaru Sulu on “Star Trek,” will be joined in the official Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation car by Ohio mom and former Boy Scout leader Jennifer Tyrrell at the 43rd Annual LGBT Pride March in New York City.

The pair, who will each be accompanied by their respective spouses, will sport matching Boy Scout uniforms to protest Tyrrell’s ouster as a Scout leader for being gay.

---

Read more: George Takei outraged at Boy Scouts for dropping gay mom*as a leader - NY Daily News

Maybe Scotty can beam him outta here...

Forum List

Back