Boy Scout found in Utah...ALIVE!!!!

He was missing alone for four days. This is the same area where another Boy Scout went missing a couple years ago and was never found.

Hopefully this kid listened to some of the lessons and was able to build some shelter and find some food. He is on the way to the hospital with his parents now.

i think they let jacko sniff ihs shorts then let him off his leash. found him in no time.

seriously though, good thing they found him alove and in good shape. feel sorry for the other guy whose kid they didnt find last year.

I may be a little synical here...but will take the heat...I was watching the CNN interview of the parents this morning...The mother and father kept stressing their son was a little "slow,not retarded,but would focus on only one or two things at a time"..they kept saying he was told to stay on the trail and not talk to strangers...the mother also made a comment that made me begin to become a little suspicious...she said 'how wonderful it was that it happened in the area that it did..alot of room for parking..and good access to the media..'
They also said how wonderful it was that the two guys who found him did not want credit and stayed away from disclosing whom they were...I find this a little strange... as they were on four wheelers... and the parents stressed how they got a little lost and were not in the area they were assigned to search... amazing!!!

They also said their son told them he saw people on horses and four wheelers but got off the trail and avoided strangers...then on the last day before the rain starts... he approaches the two guys on four wheelers and walla he is found!
They also claim he had no food or water for the 4+ days and amazingly his electrolytes are normal per the examining Doctor..
At the end of the CNN interview the mother(Jody) turned away from the CNN cameras not aware she was still being filmed and commented to someone off screen..."Whats our time we have another Gig"

I don't know about y'all... but I smell fraud on this one! Everything was way to orchestrated...and I believe this "Slow" son was well programmed to follow the trail "west"uphill and stay away from strangers...until the appropriate time when Non-strangers would meet him at a designated area...and I also believe food and water was made available to him at designated areas...this would explain his good condition after four days... supposedly without food and water...

His mom and dad were just not believable to me...they appeared to me to be more like acting on a script... that was a little amateuristic in my opinion.... :cry: :bye1: :wtf:

Interesting thoughts archangel. I haven't had the time to watch the major media networks on this one. If it is truth that it was staged I am sure it will come out over time. Now that the kid has been "found" alive there is nothing to keep people from saying something like this.

archangel said:
I may be a little synical here...but will take the heat...I was watching the CNN interview of the parents this morning...The mother and father kept stressing their son was a little "slow,not retarded,but would focus on only one or two things at a time"..they kept saying he was told to stay on the trail and not talk to strangers...the mother also made a comment that made me begin to become a little suspicious...she said 'how wonderful it was that it happened in the area that it did..alot of room for parking..and good access to the media..'
They also said how wonderful it was that the two guys who found him did not want credit and stayed away from disclosing whom they were...I find this a little strange... as they were on four wheelers... and the parents stressed how they got a little lost and were not in the area they were assigned to search... amazing!!!

They also said their son told them he saw people on horses and four wheelers but got off the trail and avoided strangers...then on the last day before the rain starts... he approaches the two guys on four wheelers and walla he is found!
They also claim he had no food or water for the 4+ days and amazingly his electrolytes are normal per the examining Doctor..
At the end of the CNN interview the mother(Jody) turned away from the CNN cameras not aware she was still being filmed and commented to someone off screen..."Whats our time we have another Gig"

I don't know about y'all... but I smell fraud on this one! Everything was way to orchestrated...and I believe this "Slow" son was well programmed to follow the trail "west"uphill and stay away from strangers...until the appropriate time when Non-strangers would meet him at a designated area...and I also believe food and water was made available to him at designated areas...this would explain his good condition after four days... supposedly without food and water...

His mom and dad were just not believable to me...they appeared to me to be more like acting on a script... that was a little amateuristic in my opinion.... :cry: :bye1: :wtf:

omg you can smell a conspiracy in anything! i see your tinfoil is starting to crack, get another roll

Johnney said:
omg you can smell a conspiracy in anything! i see your tinfoil is starting to crack, get another roll

Look who is talking about smelling...you are the perv who thought it was cute to reference MJ smelling the kids shorts to track him down...I'll change the aluminum foil when you change your toilet paper.... :asshole:

archangel said:
Look who is talking about smelling...you are the perv who thought it was cute to reference MJ smelling the kids shorts to track him down...I'll change the aluminum foil when you change your toilet paper.... :asshole:
please, that was in jest, if you couldnt have figured that one out back away from your computer. :finger3:

Johnney said:
please, that was in jest, if you couldnt have figured that one out back away from your computer. :finger3:

I think you are the one who needs to back away from the PC...the comment in jest would have been excused if it weren't attached to your area 51 type of stupid comment...for your info I for one have been there and done that...and not just in the fantasy world of movies and PC's...back to your computer games with you! :fu2: You for one have no real world experience to condemn others for suggesting conspiracy....

no1tovote4 said:
Deep Breathely! It's only a Message Board! Whew, you'd think we were changing the world here...

however if this board has no input as to changing the world...then why do we all waste our time in here...humm.......If I want to talk to myself in the mirror then this is what I would do...sorry I went off...but I really get bent when children make stupid comments and try to attache them to a real analysis...I for one like to joke around,but do it separate from a serious comment! :smoke:

archangel said:
however if this board has no input as to changing the world...then why do we all waste our time in here...humm.......If I want to talk to myself in the mirror then this is what I would do...sorry I went off...but I really get bent when children make stupid comments and try to attache them to a real analysis...I for one like to joke around,but do it separate from a serious comment! :smoke:
just as i thought, another asshole. im far from a child. just becasue im not an senior citizen like yourself who thinks the world is out to get him. your having a geritol withdrawl.

Johnney said:
just as i thought, another asshole. im far from a child. just becasue im not an senior citizen like yourself who thinks the world is out to get him. your having a geritol withdrawl.

I did not mention your name(handle) on my child comment...but if the shoe fits..well wear it with pride...and no little mind I am not paranoid nor do I use geritol...if anyone is paranoid it is you...you made a stupid mistake and are to proud to admitt it...now go sniff some more undies! :eek:

archangel said:
I did not mention your name(handle) on my child comment...but if the shoe fits..well wear it with pride...and no little mind I am not paranoid nor do I use geritol...if anyone is paranoid it is you...you made a stupid mistake and are to proud to admitt it...now go sniff some more undies! :eek:
look, jacko wannabe, illbe the first to tell you im paranoid. but im not the one who sees conspiracies behind every story. and whats the stupid mistake again? making a joke? now thats stupid alright. go back to sitting in your easy chair old timer. your obviously not ready internet yet. stop taking everything so serious, your going to have a heart attack.

Johnney said:
look, jacko wannabe, illbe the first to tell you im paranoid. but im not the one who sees conspiracies behind every story. and whats the stupid mistake again? making a joke? now thats stupid alright. go back to sitting in your easy chair old timer. your obviously not ready internet yet. stop taking everything so serious, your going to have a heart attack.

You may have the last word...work on your sentence structure though! :wtf:
:bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:

archangel said:
You may have the last word...work on your sentence structure though! :wtf:
:bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:
thats it? thats all you can come up with? if its going to be something lame, save it for another time.

ps... since this isnt for college, i dont really have to watch my sentence structure. which, by the way, i graduated with honors.

Forum List

Back