• Yes

• No

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Newton choked and Manning and the Broncos did a great job.

Now Manning need to retire!

Also I was wrong with my prediction with thinking that the Panthers would win!

Looks like Scam thought all he had to do was show up. :lol:

Manning likeys Brady though.

Newton choked and Manning and the Broncos did a great job.

Now Manning need to retire!

Also I was wrong with my prediction with thinking that the Panthers would win!
thats because the superbowl was rigged as they always are.

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

:lol: Conspiracy nuts.

yeah thats what and your lover rightwinger are.

agent jakey snakey hates to hear the truth that these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling so since the truth hurts him,he can only stoop to insults.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back