Boy forced to change name because of bullying.....................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, there are idiots on both sides of the fence, and we need to stop crap like this now, or it will tear our country apart.

And, while I may not agree with how Trump is running the country, I don't hold anyone else responsible for how he's running this country other than the people who are actually doing it.

You shouldn't take out your anger on some poor 11 year old kid just because his last name is Trump. Crap like this has to stop people!

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/they-call-him-stupid-boy-drops-trump-name-due-to-bullying/

The parents of Joshua Trump, a student at Talley Middle School in Wilmington, claim their son started getting teased by classmates when Donald Trump first announced plans to run for the White House in June 2015.

Even after a year of homeschooling, the bullying has risen to such aggressive and troubling levels since Joshua Trump’s return to the classroom that officials in the Brandywine School District have agreed to let him use his father’s surname instead, WPVI reports.

“He was getting ridiculed and bullied for the fact that his last name was Trump,” father Bobby Berto told the station. “I pulled him out of school and homeschooled him for a year.”

Joshua’s parents had assumed that the bullying would subside as their son moved into middle school, but those hopes were soon dashed, they said.

“They curse at him, they call him an idiot, they call him stupid,” the boy’s mother, Megan Trump, told WPVI.

You know, there are idiots on both sides of the fence, and we need to stop crap like this now, or it will tear our country apart.

And, while I may not agree with how Trump is running the country, I don't hold anyone else responsible for how he's running this country other than the people who are actually doing it.

You shouldn't take out your anger on some poor 11 year old kid just because his last name is Trump. Crap like this has to stop people!

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/they-call-him-stupid-boy-drops-trump-name-due-to-bullying/

The parents of Joshua Trump, a student at Talley Middle School in Wilmington, claim their son started getting teased by classmates when Donald Trump first announced plans to run for the White House in June 2015.

Even after a year of homeschooling, the bullying has risen to such aggressive and troubling levels since Joshua Trump’s return to the classroom that officials in the Brandywine School District have agreed to let him use his father’s surname instead, WPVI reports.

“He was getting ridiculed and bullied for the fact that his last name was Trump,” father Bobby Berto told the station. “I pulled him out of school and homeschooled him for a year.”

Joshua’s parents had assumed that the bullying would subside as their son moved into middle school, but those hopes were soon dashed, they said.

“They curse at him, they call him an idiot, they call him stupid,” the boy’s mother, Megan Trump, told WPVI.

Yeah, I heard about this yesterday and agree stuff like this is beyond retarded and should not be tolerated and thank you for posting about it.

Progressives are incredibly violent intolerant people, And they always pass it along to their kids

Kid should whip their butts. They all sissies anyway.

/---/ It's how liberals roll. And remember you can't spell democrat without RAT.

they need to stop this in the younger grades
however, schools are different
I went to a Catholic school and the Pastor was the principal --if you got out of line, he would literally grab you/push you around/smack you
the 4th grade nun had a wooden paddle
my relative works at a school
....she says the principal does not do any disciplining --so when they get into the older grades, they'll just be worse
...you've got to discipline the kids--and you have to document any time a kid gets out of hand

/---/ It's how liberals roll. And remember you can't spell democrat without RAT.

Wow......................most of you on this board consider me to be a "looney liberal", but I am here bringing attention to problems, even when the side you consider me to be on goes nuts and gets stupid. I don't think this behavior is acceptable, no matter WHO is doing it.

And, Cellblock, this post shows that you aren't interested in solutions or fixing the problem. You appear to just want to throw more gas on the fire.

I'm saying that there are serious problems here folks, and BOTH sides need to rein in the demagoguery and hatred, or our country is gonna go south fast.

A Boy Named TRUMP

Well my daddy foreclosed when I was three
And he didn't leave much to Ma and me
Just a flophouse with crackhead bad news
Now, I don't blame him 'causa who he humped
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Trump"

Well, he must o' thought that is quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk
Cuz I’m a silver spoon my whole life through
Some gal would giggle and I'd grab her rump
As a rich mans son, we get our due
I tell ya, life is easy for a boy named "Trump"

Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean
All my wall street wits got really keen
Roam from town to town to foist my fame
But I made me a vow to the hollyweird stars
I'd grease them back room congressional bars
And stick it to the folks who thought it awful name

Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July
And I just hit town when my trump steaks died
I thought I'd stop and have myself a screw
At an old saloon on a street of mud
Up on the the table, dealin’ studs
Sat the dirty, mangy Daniels dog doni’ the crew

Well, I knew that skank did my own sweet dad
From a worn-out picture that my mother'd had
And I knew that scar on her cheek and her evil eye
She was big but bent over when she was told

And I looked at her and my blood ran cold
And I said: "My name is 'TRUMP!' How do you do!?
Now you gonna die!"
Yeah that's what I told 'er

Well, I her hard right between the thighs
And she went down, but to my surprise
she come up with a knife and cut off a piece of my peter
But I busted a chair right across her teeth
And we crashed through the wall and into the street
Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer

I tell ya, I've screwed tougher women
But I really can't remember when
She rode like a mule and blew like a crocodile
I heard her laugh and then I heard her cuss
she went for her purse and I pulled mine first
she stood there lookin' at me and I saw her smile

And she said, "Son, I like it rough
And if a man's gonna do me, he's gotta be tough
so don’t expect I’m here ta help ya along
So go get it up, or say goodbye
I got no mercy for your ‘little guy’
you’d think that Trump name would make you strong"

Yeah she said, "Now you screwed up my entire night
And I know you hate me, but you got no right
To leave me hot, and I’ll damn well blame you if you do
So ya gonna pay me off , with your cohen guy
Or my media friends will spit in ya eye
'Cause I'm the bitch Trump junk just couldn’t do
Yeah what could I do, what could I do

I got all choked up and I threw down my purse
Called her a b*tch, and she called me a fag
So I gave away some deferred campaign dues
And I think about her, now and then
Every time I grab a pussy I think
If they ever ask my name, I think I'm gonna say Clinton,
or Obama! Anything but Trump! I still hate that name! Yeah

~S(w/apologies to the man in black)S~

Wow......................most of you on this board consider me to be a "looney liberal", but I am here bringing attention to problems, even when the side you consider me to be on goes nuts and gets stupid. I don't think this behavior is acceptable, no matter WHO is doing it.

And, Cellblock, this post shows that you aren't interested in solutions or fixing the problem. You appear to just want to throw more gas on the fire.

I'm saying that there are serious problems here folks, and BOTH sides need to rein in the demagoguery and hatred, or our country is gonna go south fast.
/----/ "And, Cellblock, this post shows that you aren't interested in solutions or fixing the problem. "
The only way to fix this problem of liberal hatred and intolerance is to defeat them in office and attack them right back. These liberal bullies need to be punished for their deeds.

That's sad and unncessary. No kid should be bullied because of his name. The kids that bullied him are wrong, and I feel for this unfortunate kid.

That's sad and unncessary. No kid should be bullied because of his name. The kids that bullied him are wrong, and I feel for this unfortunate kid.
Lol
Who really gives a shit?

Getting along is way overrated

47686817_287817391871669_5747950952665579520_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back