Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What illegal practices? Specifically?

Drugging a child to adversely affect his normal development. And this as a precursor to leading him to have his normal healthy organs amputated all so he can never be that which he suffers delusions in believing he "is".

Those illegal practices. Just because there's no prosecutions doesn't mean it isn't child abuse. Conspiracy to commit child abuse is no excuse.

I notified the DOJ. Why? Because I know the police already know and are participating in child abuse by doing nothing about it. So I went above them.

Sil, you knew about this for 5 years. And yet you never contacted the police in Berkeley to report what you insist is child molestation and child abuse. You didn't report it...because it isn't and you know it.

Remember, Sil....your imagination isn't the law. Your pseudo-legal gibberish isn't the law. And the Justice Department has done nothing more to punish these loving parents for taking care of their special needs child than the State government has. As both federal and state authorities are bound to the *actual* law.

And not your imagination. All you ever have, in virtually every argument you've ever made, is you insisting that we ignore the *actual* law and replace it with your imagination.

Nope. Failing to abide your imagination isn't a crime, Sil. Get used to the idea.

I will point out once again that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about what happened to this kid- she only does this to attack gays.

I pointed this out over 2 years ago- in this very same thread- with an article about the exact same situation but with hetero parents- and of course Silhouette has never started a single thread about that kid.

Because those parents were not 'bull dykes' as Silhouette has called these parents.

By the way- this is a very good article on the challenges parents of these kids and the use of blockers. I do not expect any of the gay haters to actually read the entire article.

A Boy's Life

For his third Christmas, Tina bought Brandon a first-rate Army set—complete with a Kevlar hat, walkie-talkies, and a hand grenade. Both Tina and Brandon’s father had served in the Army, and she thought their son might identify with the toys. A photo from that day shows him wearing a towel around his head, a bandanna around his waist, and a glum expression. The Army set sits unopened at his feet. Tina recalls his joy, by contrast, on a day later that year. One afternoon, while Tina was on the phone, Brandon climbed out of the bathtub. When she found him, he was dancing in front of the mirror with his penis tucked between his legs. “Look, Mom, I’m a girl,” he told her. “Happy as can be,” she recalls.

“Brandon, God made you a boy for a special reason,” she told him before they said prayers one night when he was 5, the first part of a speech she’d prepared. But he cut her off: “God made a mistake,” he said.

I will point out once again that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about what happened to this kid- she only does this to attack gays.

I pointed this out over 2 years ago- in this very same thread- with an article about the exact same situation but with hetero parents- and of course Silhouette has never started a single thread about that kid.

Because those parents were not 'bull dykes' as Silhouette has called these parents.

By the way- this is a very good article on the challenges parents of these kids and the use of blockers. I do not expect any of the gay haters to actually read the entire article.

A Boy's Life

For his third Christmas, Tina bought Brandon a first-rate Army set—complete with a Kevlar hat, walkie-talkies, and a hand grenade. Both Tina and Brandon’s father had served in the Army, and she thought their son might identify with the toys. A photo from that day shows him wearing a towel around his head, a bandanna around his waist, and a glum expression. The Army set sits unopened at his feet. Tina recalls his joy, by contrast, on a day later that year. One afternoon, while Tina was on the phone, Brandon climbed out of the bathtub. When she found him, he was dancing in front of the mirror with his penis tucked between his legs. “Look, Mom, I’m a girl,” he told her. “Happy as can be,” she recalls.

“Brandon, God made you a boy for a special reason,” she told him before they said prayers one night when he was 5, the first part of a speech she’d prepared. But he cut her off: “God made a mistake,” he said.

Yeah, but Sil's obsessed with this particular lesbian couple. She's started about half a dozen threads about this couple.

She doesn't give a shit about the kids. Only using children to attack gays and lesbians. Even going so far as to try and use a horrible murder as an excuse to attack gays, insisting that the children of a lesbian couple had been murdered by 'gay mafioso' kill squads to garner sympathy for LGBT issues.

Without a lick of proof, of course. That kind of batshit hysteria has no need for actual evidence.

Shameful indeed that heterosexuals abandon their developmentally disabled kids to be adopted by strangers- and that there are gays willing to take the hetero cast offs.

I very much doubt that this boy was in any way developmentally disabled” until these foul perverts got their hands on him and started filling his head with madness and perversion.

Shameful indeed that heterosexuals abandon their developmentally disabled kids to be adopted by strangers- and that there are gays willing to take the hetero cast offs.

I very much doubt that this boy was in any way developmentally disabled” until these foul perverts got their hands on him and started filling his head with madness and perversion.

I very much doubt you have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Or could even *name* the child in question without first referencing the article.

But hey, tell us more about what you 'doubt' on a child you've never met, parents you've never seen, doctors you've never talked to and mental health professionals you've never been in the same room with about a child you can't even name.

Well see the difference between yourself and myself is that I read the actual article.

But fascinating that your counter to my remarks was that the boy abandoned by his hetero parents might not have been abandoned by them because he was disabled.........

Child abuse never comes in vogue. Never. And, as citizens we are required by law to report it even just upon suspicion. The OP qualifies in spades.
Which you yourself didn’t do for years until someone pointed out how your lack of action reveals even you don’t think of this as child abuse.

The kid should be taken of the so called Parents.. Child Molestors, and be put in protective services and taken off of those drugs.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' .... to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

The boy being drugged with female hormones to be led eventually to having his dick chopped off.
Let’s see your evidence she’s been given female hormones...

The kid should be taken of the so called Parents.. Child Molestors, and be put in protective services and taken off of those drugs.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' .... to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

The boy being drugged with female hormones to be led eventually to having his dick chopped off.

Hormone therapy isn't 'molesting' a child. If you believed it was, you'd have already called the police. Even you know you're full of shit.

But thanks again for demonstrating that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

So the child all by himself raised by Lesbians without any of their "Gender Identity" influence, for some weird and unknown reason asked for Estrogen Injections?

LMFAO. That kid didn't even know what Estrogen was until his Queer Child Molesting Parents started telling him he needed to have his dick chopped off to become a GREAT WOMAN like them.

Not only did they poison this kid's body, they poisoned his mind.
Oh? Where’s your evidence she asked for estrogen?

So the child all by himself raised by Lesbians without any of their "Gender Identity" influence, for some weird and unknown reason asked for Estrogen Injections?

LMFAO. That kid didn't even know what Estrogen was until his Queer Child Molesting Parents started telling him he needed to have his dick chopped off to become a GREAT WOMAN like them.

Yep... ^^ Obvious to all with eyes that see. Suppose the boy learned early on that his lesbian overlords hated males and in order to be loved he should "be a girl instead of a boy"?
Where’s your evidence they hate men??

Yep... ^^ Obvious to all with eyes that see. Suppose the boy learned early on that his lesbian overlords hated males and in order to be loved he should "be a girl instead of a boy"?

This is Sil....the same hapless conspiracy addled soul that posited that 'gay mafioso' kill squads had murdered children in upstate New York to garner sympathy for the LBGT movement. And insisted that the Pope was blackmailed by homosexuals. And that Gallup polling had been 'infiltrated by the gays'. And that Justice Kennedy was a closeted homosexual.

Sil's anti-gay hysteria has driven her quite mad. Looking for evidence to back the rambling nonsense she believes is like asking a blind person to describe the color orange.

This is Sil....the same hapless conspiracy addled soul that posited that 'gay mafioso' kill squads had murdered children in upstate New York to garner sympathy for the LBGT movement. And insisted that the Pope was blackmailed by homosexuals. And that Gallup polling had been 'infiltrated by the gays'. And that Justice Kennedy was a closeted homosexual.

Sil's anti-gay hysteria has driven her quite mad. Looking for evidence to back the rambling nonsense she believes is like asking a blind person to describe the color orange.

Hmmm this thread sure doesn't look 'closed' to me.

Silly is just lying again.

Hmmm this thread sure doesn't look 'closed' to me.

Silly is just lying again.

Apparently Sil can't edit the OP. So per her, the 'Thread is closed'.

Sil has never let herself be burdened with something as trivial as the meaning of words.

Mod Note:

Member edits to posts or OPs have ALWAYS been time limited. There's no ability for mods to change the time allowed. So the thread was NOT closed. But now it it. Because OP has 2 active threads on the same topic. And various members are getting way too personal here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back